Does it even need the URL structure?

SV
Site user since 03.11.2008
imasiter:
In particular, if we set the external links on this page. Do not miss all such signs.

If not empty, not because of the "signs", but because of the limitations of input field length for these services.

All of these signs - are legitimate (in contrast, by the way, from the "Cyrillic")

Is that the service did some Krivorukov noob with inflated CDA.

imasiter:
Normal animal eyes look to. ))) For example, if I look at the statistics in gugloanalitikse, I do not smile to remember that some kind site.com/?p=3543 - this is my article about feeding cats and site.com/?p=787 - it's about the couches for dogs.

Well I said - for easy admin :)

imasiter:
And if you think that 100% of the hammer on URLs, something deeply wrong

No, I did not say 100%. I said - the majority of ordinary users do not care about a hundred there in the address. Even more do not care what's after the domain. They even address bar of the search engine does not distinguish and do not understand what it is and why :)

Делаю хорошие сайты хорошим людям. Предпочтение коммерческим направлениям. Топики помощи с ⓌordPress (https://searchengines.guru/ru/forum/1032910 ) и основы безопасности сайтов ( https://searchengines.guru/ru/forum/774117 ). *** Помощь\консультации в топиках форума - БЕСПЛАТНО. Платные услуги ( https://wp.me/P3YHjQ-3 ) - с бюджетом от 150$ ***
I
Site user since 24.01.2018
SeVlad:
Well I said - for easy admin :)

So even this one - have zhirnyuchy argument for CNC. : Kozak:

Especially if it is in most cases is done almost automatically. Why imagine the complexity artificially create something?

SV
imasiter:
So even this one - have zhirnyuchy argument for CNC.

Yes not so zhirnyuchy. So, it is sensitive information content adds to the administrator.

And sometimes it's just a plus sign.

imasiter:
Especially if it is in most cases is done almost automatically. Why imagine the complexity artificially create something?

On some complexities were just talking adherents of the sect CNC :)

But we need to be objective in spite of their addiction.

I
Site user since 24.01.2018
SeVlad:
On some complexities were just talking adherents of the sect CNC :)

Well if this is starting to bother too where this is not necessary. I mean, try to find some perfect formula at all times and on all occasions.

L
Site user since 10.02.2015

If an item can be in multiple categories, or to move to another category or categories have changed address, then it is better to address the element does not include a category.

The elements of the different entities better to stuff in your own folders.

NC - yes, once at can be seen anywhere.

But here for the facet of the filter at the figures I made stupid for him to not swelled address and had no problem with renaming categories.

Cyrillic - it seemed to be good, but often these coded addresses odobrazhayutsya and convenience turns into a disadvantage.

E
Site user since 01.10.2017
SeVlad:
If not empty, not because of the "signs", but because of the limitations of input field length for these services. All of these signs - are legitimate (in contrast, by the way, from the "Cyrillic")

Links with addresses that have GET-parameters or fragments often become invalid due to the fact that the "services" strive to make an intermediate address / intermediate page.

Confusion about the address and search bar, you're right in general, but still quite a lot of users understand the benefits such as addresses, such as domain / key compared to various kinds of improper conduct.

ЗАцени домен (https://vk.com/zadomen)
SV
estic:
Links with addresses that have GET-parameters or fragments often become invalid due to the fact that the "services" strive to make an intermediate address / intermediate page.

If the parameters are used het-legitimate characters, and the "intermediate" Make not downright stupid noob, then no problem not to be there.

It is just off-kilillitsey CNC problems arise because of the curve transcoding.

estic:
but still quite a lot of users understand the benefits such as addresses,

Close enough to talk to real users, distant from the site building and those of your "SEO" in order to understand what a small number - "quite a lot". :)

And the first thing that SEOs need to - be able to analyze the issue.

E

First of all I mean the exchange of links to a variety of "hard copy." QR-code is a bit simplify the task for those who are not part of your smartphone, but for many generation is still a problem. Also do not forget about reading difficulties such information with the "outdoor advertising" at a distance, on the move, etc. situations.

---------- Posted 06.12.2020 at 22:30 ----------

SeVlad:
Close enough to talk to real users, distant from the site building and those of your "SEO" in order to understand what a small number - "quite a lot". :)
Apparently, you do not communicate with those;) Of course, I talk to a lot of real users to a write. But with whom you communicate, the question immediately arises :)

---------- Posted 06.12.2020 at 22:34 ----------

By the way, often even those who do not know the difference between the address and search box, "kicks" from the simple and clear address;)
SV
estic:
First of all I mean the exchange of links to a variety of "hard copy."

Um .. on business cards or billboards write KrutoySayt.ru / FirmaVasiPukina / SchaNapechataetVamZhurnalchik?

estic:
Also do not forget about reading difficulties such information with the "outdoor advertising" at a distance, on the move, etc. situations.

Even better .. Not only writing, but also handles dial, I suppose? Or peep into other people's smart phones, and then at home remember the address?

OK it's easier and accurately dial https://site.ru/zapchasti-vaz/perednie-kolesa/litye/ or https://site.ru/p=123 ?

estic:
but for many generation it is still a problem.

For concerns such a problem, there are services of short links of the same QR- code generation. Only that's not on the issue.

E

... While trying to drive address in the search box, and then resent why this search engine does not display in the issuance of the newly formed life, the address of which was driven: D

---------- Posted 12.06.2020 at 22:41 ----------

SeVlad:
Um .. on business cards or billboards write KrutoySayt.ru / FirmaVasiPukina / SchaNapechataetVamZhurnalchik?
Photo, a text in the address is not converted automatically into a link, etc.

---------- Posted 12.06.2020 at 22:43 ----------

For example, enter the address of the video on youtube with pictures - it's "pain" :) And when I give out the address of the domain / key even for "hard copies", all very comfortable.

To post a new comment, please log in or register