If keyvordsy not needed, why Google ...

Geers
Site user since 12.04.2011
Had:
Go ahead - https://news.mail.ru/society/42109664/Кейвордсов not. Usmanov fool and does not know what they want and lose the loot?

Hud idi'ka better to plant, well, the truth ..;)

Had
Site user since 01.04.2014
Had

In short I'm tired. Here - Top 100 most popular sites in Russia https://infoselection.ru/infokatalog/internet-i-programmy/internet-osnovnoe/item/90-50-samykh-poseshchaemykh-sajtov-runeta

Take and look. And I already rather tired of it all as I wrote above.

Better voice their questions:

1. Do I need to register keyvordsy?

And if yes, then:

2. How many words to write? - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 25?

3. comma after each word or not?

4. One and the same word is repeated?

5. If the number of times to repeat?

6. English words to write?

7. Which of the text considered keyvordsami?

8. Write the phrase or separate words?

9. If you use commas, that separates each word or phrase?

In short - keyvords makes brains!

More specifically the SS. If they do not need to have cut everywhere and everything. That did not even have the possibility to fill in.

---------- Posted 06.08.2020 at 20:20 ----------

ziliboba0213:
They mark of these words are made, which would in keyvords not automatically register

So the label is still needed. :)

---------- Posted 06.08.2020 at 20:22 ----------

Geers:
Hud idi'ka better to plant, well, really

Not my plant. SEO - my. With my stubbornness I will achieve success. It's a question of time. In SEO there is no choice. SchA with keyvordsami We will understand and begin to deal with labels. For they, too, makes the brain.

█ ННП █ Самый надёжный и недорогой хостинг в России - https://clck.ru/MDrmD
Geers
Had:
In short I'm tired ..

Reminded ... 😂

---------- Posted 08.06.2020 at 22:29 ----------

Had:
SEO - my. SchA with keyvordsami We will understand and begin to deal with labels.

You just killed me) 🤪

How old are you doing sites? 10 years, 20?

Had
Had

Here you have to pile on Gismeteo:

<Meta name = "keywords" content = "Weather in Gus-Crystal, weather Gus Crystal, the weather in Gus-Crystal for today, weather Gus Crystal today, weather forecast in Gus-Crystal, weather forecast Goose-crystal, weather forecast Gus-Crystal for today, weather forecast Goose-crystal today, Gus-Crystal "/>

10. Do I have to repeat many times the keys?

11. Can the keys to write with a capital letter?

---------- Posted 06.08.2020 at 20:34 ----------

Geers:
How old are you doing sites? 10 years, 20?

For about 10 years. 3-4 years ago the sea had cores of many projects and 20% of the cores to get here at all weather does. And now it does. That puzzled.

"Thank you," Yandex and Google for their greediness.

Geers
Had:
Here you have to pile on Gismeteo: <meta name = "keywords" content = "Weather in Gus-Crystal, weather Gus Crystal, the weather in Gus-Crystal for today, weather Gus Crystal today, weather forecast in Gus-Crystal, forecast Weather Gus Crystal, weather forecast in Gus-Crystal for today, weather forecast Goose-crystal today, Gus-Crystal "/> 10. Do I have to repeat many times the keys? 11. Is it possible to write the keys with a capital letter?

For these keys, I can say one thing that far SEOs sitting there, who does not even understand that these are the same for all keys of the SS, almost all ..

10. Repeat is not necessary

11. It is possible (not important)

Had
Had

More to the heap - why Yandex on kinopoisk in keyvordsah commas he uses, and the service Yandex Video yuzaet?

<Meta name = "keywords" content = "Yandex videos, search videos, watch online TV shows, movies, music videos">

---------- Posted 06.08.2020 at 20:39 ----------

Geers:
For these keys, I can say one thing that far SEOs sitting there, who does not even understand that these are the same for all keys of the SS, almost all ..

This distant CEO-Nick has daily traf 3560 000. You see Carl? I am writing letters - daily traf three and a half million people.

And you close SEO-Schnick have a traf? :)

Geers
Had:
This distant CEO-Nick has daily traf 3560 000. You see Carl? I am writing letters - daily traf three and a half million people. And you close SEO-Schnick have a traf? :)

Do not write stupidity, traf they do not have a key.

This scribe have traf 3.5 lyama with keys 🤣

You're far from SEO, go to the factory, my advice to you.

---------- Posted 08.06.2020 at 22:44 ----------

Had:
More to the heap - why Yandex on kinopoisk in keyvordsah commas he uses, and the service Yandex Video yuzaet?

Kinopoisk not Yandex wrote.

There most likely engine is so constructed that the machine pulls the text from the page, and they do not steamed.

Had
Had
Geers:
Do not write stupidity, traf they do not have a key.

This stupidity you write. Traf they have through the CEO-nick (mostly). Keys is a small part of his work. That's clearer?

Geers:
You're far from SEO, go to the factory, my advice to you.

That was 3-4 years ago it was 3-4 years ago. I do not care. At the moment, the total traffic from all your projects how many people a day? My write? If we assume that more sites - friends, acquaintances, relatives, customers (which I did and promoted) the general dofiga turns and I am sure at times more than you do.

---------- Posted 06.08.2020 at 20:53 ----------

Geers, or zaydom the other side. Let's be honest 3-4 years ago at the CEO and their websites you earn 4000-5000 dollars a month clean? Sure - no. And I, yes. And this is without audits and other things. So, what do you want to plant. If only Yasha and Google oborzeli not and would not have inquired questions, menyab general there would not have to left it as it is / was 3-4 years ago BU would now be on the chopping 8000-10 000 dollars a month and serche.

Geers
Had:
Let's be honest 3-4 years ago at the CEO and their websites you earn 4000-5000 dollars a month clean? Sure - no. And I, yes. And this is without audits and other things. So, what do you want to plant. If only Yasha and Google oborzeli not and would not have inquired questions, menyab general there would not have to left it as it is / was 3-4 years ago BU would now be on the chopping 8000-10 000 dollars a month and serche.

Let's start with the fact that I have more web developers than SEOs.

Second, his fable about 4,5,10k. $ Per month you have described grandmother in the yard.

I've known you for many years, and the theme of your remember well, everywhere moaning that there is no money, gf-ki do not make money when I become a millionaire? etc.

Those who at least once had 4-5-10k. $ / Month, such questions are not asked.

And that you were in my dreams, I wish only one thing that you then woke up)

I
Site user since 24.01.2018

Had, well, garbage is doing, that's fair.

The fact that the billionaire John Smith in a yellow striped tie, or he walks all without a tie, does not mean that his billions - is the result of wear (unworn) thereof tie.

And if you get on a tie (or take off), it is by no means help to attract a lot of money.

Just cargo cult, and no more.

To post a new comment, please log in or register