"The wonders to issue" (Part 1)

1 2345 6
Maxoo
Site user since 18.02.2011
maiskiykot:
And who's howling? If I had to hang on these boards - have long since hung. I put only on the specialized resources and with no one to fight. Just have a natural desire to improve to improve. Well, clean up the issue. And and so call incessantly to me.

You consider yourself smarter than others? And for good reason. Avito and other garbage a good channel for sales.

And if the call is not breaking off, what do you not like? Not converged wedge light on Yandex. He spit on us, they only profit is important. Who will be advertised if the issue will be normal?

Нормально делай, нормально будет...
The WishMaster
Site user since 29.09.2005
Maxoo:
Avito and other garbage a good channel for sales.

The main thing is not to make it the only channel.

ПИШУ ТЕКСТЫ ДЛЯ ЛЮДЕЙ НЕДОРОГО. Тематики - туризм, СЕО, творчество, кулинария, шизотерика :) Лучший хостер и регистратор. Проверено. ( http://ukrnames.com/?ref_id=3599 )
ТР
Site user since 24.09.2016
maiskiykot:
Students in Avito trade ... diapers. A consultation with your order

H-AH. Hard case. Still, self-isolation on the psyche of a great burden.
Как копирайтеру хорошо зарабатывать (https://copywriting-tarasov.ru/?p=613) https://copywriting-tarasov.ru/ (https://copywriting-tarasov.ru/) Бесплатный аудит РК в Яндекс.Директе
M
Site user since 24.05.2020
Roman Tarasov:
H-AH. Hard case. Still, self-isolation on the psyche of a great burden.

I noticed!

---------- Posted 08.06.2020 at 05:46 ----------

Maxoo:
You consider yourself smarter than others? And for good reason. Avito and other garbage a good channel for sales. And if the call is not breaking off, what do you not like? Not converged wedge light on Yandex. He spit on us, they only profit is important. Who will be advertised if the issue will be normal?

Anal sales. This is when a person has nothing can not - it goes to Avito. Have earnings as a business. I have a business.

Maxoo
maiskiykot:
Anal sales. This is when a person has nothing can not - it goes to Avito. Have earnings as a business. I have a business.

The curves of the hands of any thing turns into a yr.

M
Maxoo:
The curves of the hands of any thing turns into a yr.

Sorry!

J
Site user since 18.12.2004
maiskiykot:

After Avito year we sell in its region - 2 wagon technical salt (140 tonnes), 60 ton specific metal (3 Lorry approximately), about 1000 tons of non-metallic materials (sand, stone, mixture).

Only about 100 different ads with different goods and services.

Despite the fact that he wrote earlier, and more than once, aggregators use as bystrozaletayuschih in the top pages.

Avito often sits in TOP5 with our announcement, some review vkontaktike with the link to us, and our site from the landing page.

Other aggregators use rarely.

Avito is large enough for a category of products the only place where the leads are coming. From your website, for example, we sell nerudki a year, at best, to 100 tons.

Office for rent I can only pass through Avito, sell the apartment as well. Through Avito, Drôme and avto.ru I prodavt car, and through its website will not work.

Аттестация рабочих мест в Мурманске (http://arm.com.ru/)___Помоги детям песком (https://vk.com/kindcenter)
Maxoo
maiskiykot:
Sorry!

How ironic, I laughed so hard.

ТР
Site user since 24.09.2016
jumbosic:
After Avito year we sell in its region - 2 wagon technical salt (140 tonnes), 60 ton specific metal (3 Lorry approximately), about 1000 tons of non-metallic materials (sand, stone, mixture). Only about 100 different ads with different goods and services. Despite the fact that he wrote earlier, and more than once, aggregators use as bystrozaletayuschih in the top pages. Avito often sits in TOP5 with our announcement, some review vkontaktike with the link to us, and our site from the landing page. Other aggregators use rarely. Avito is large enough for a category of products the only place where the leads are coming. From your website, for example, we sell nerudki a year, at best, to 100 tons. Office for rent I can only pass through Avito, sell the apartment as well. Through Avito, Drôme and avto.ru I prodavt car, and through its website will not work.

Who do you tell? Well this is obviously a schoolboy who decided in the summer to earn the internets. Judging by his behavior and communication.

M
jumbosic:
After Avito year we sell in its region - 2 wagon technical salt (140 tonnes), 60 ton specific metal (3 Lorry approximately), about 1000 tons of non-metallic materials (sand, stone, mixture). Only about 100 different ads with different goods and services. Despite the fact that he wrote earlier, and more than once, aggregators use as bystrozaletayuschih in the top pages. Avito often sits in TOP5 with our announcement, some review vkontaktike with the link to us, and our site from the landing page. Other aggregators use rarely. Avito is large enough for a category of products the only place where the leads are coming. From your website, for example, we sell nerudki a year, at best, to 100 tons. Office for rent I can only pass through Avito, sell the apartment as well. Through Avito, Drôme and avto.ru I prodavt car, and through its website will not work.

Here Avito discuss or where? I do not need advice vending. I myself sold with 35 years experience.

---------- Posted 08.06.2020 at 10:59 ----------

Roman Tarasov:
Who do you tell? Well this is obviously a schoolboy who decided in the summer to earn the internets. Judging by his behavior and communication.

Arithmetic too lame. As well as advice on diapers

1 2345 6

To post a new comment, please log in or register