"The wonders to issue" (Part 1)

1 2345 6
Z
Site user since 13.12.2009

I looked at the issue of Eburga the sale of cranes. It's okay. Top 20 sites occupied Yekaterinburg. The user more and is not necessary. Task is to show the visitor sites, which are sold en cranes in Ekaterinburg made.

And the fact that someone interferes with trash on the 60-90th positions, this is the problem of those who do not know how to promote websites or those who squeezes money on promotion.

All absolutely true: those who work enough over the top, one at the top and remove the cream. Others complain Sportloto

Консультации, seo-аудиты - https://seo-consulting.su Профессионально и без воды
M
Site user since 24.05.2020
zusull:
I looked at the issue of Eburga the sale of cranes. It's okay. Top 20 sites occupied Yekaterinburg. The user more and is not necessary. Task is to show the visitor sites, which are sold en cranes in Ekaterinburg made. And the fact that someone interferes with trash on the 60-90th positions, this is the problem of those who do not know how to promote websites or those who squeezes money on promotion. All absolutely true: those who work enough over the top, one at the top and remove the cream. Others complain Sportloto

Oh well. Rated by the optimizer, know nothing about the subject of cranes. Thank you smiled! About the advance - never anything anywhere except for links are not promoted. I think this is akin to a condom - a one-off measure. Just working on the content of the resources and many demands on my Top 10 rather than 20. Including the so-called LF.

ТР
Site user since 24.09.2016
maiskiykot:
Oh well. Rated by the optimizer, know nothing about the subject of cranes. Thank you smiled! About the advance - never anything anywhere except for links are not promoted. I think this is akin to a condom - a one-off measure. Just working on the content of the resources and many demands on my Top 10 rather than 20. Including the so-called LF.

, There is a lot of intelligence is not necessary because of the low and promote nothing, they pop up themselves.

Optimizer assessed on the basis of their professional knowledge and skills. You can take your life the best, but at the top do not you? So it is not the most good.

Как копирайтеру хорошо зарабатывать (https://copywriting-tarasov.ru/?p=613) https://copywriting-tarasov.ru/ (https://copywriting-tarasov.ru/) Бесплатный аудит РК в Яндекс.Директе
sochi-russia
Site user since 06.01.2012

Everything is much simpler. What used to be a good in site building now Serednechek, times change and resource requirements change. You know what a "carousel", and so in my experience Yandex algorithm works on the carousel. Carousel round sidushki this algorithm change. While all previously incorporated as sidushek she is, how much weight they survive and how fast it will spin. As long as it is operated manually, use and learn when it will be automatically it becomes unpredictable. Have you heard about a "white noise", and so then the carousel will not be, and will be "white noise" and you will never be able to purposefully make so that well, or rather it will be like a needle to find in a haystack, will not be 10 factors, or hundreds, maybe thousands, and you will never understand is why your site is so fluffy, X large (many here believe that attendance affects the IRS, it is absolutely not the case. X is the result, and a visit to the term), and so on, and the situation openly with the site saying, no, neither positive nor negative.

Хостинг от 6руб в день! https://clck.ru/Rk2P5 Хостинг + Домен в подарок https://clck.ru/Rk2P5 Хостинг - Скидки при оплате за год https://clck.ru/Rk2P5 Хостинг - Месяц в подарок https://clck.ru/Rk2P5
M
Roman Tarasov:
, There is a lot of intelligence is not necessary because of the low and promote nothing, they pop up themselves. Optimizer assessed on the basis of their professional knowledge and skills. You can take your life the best, but at the top do not you? So it is not the most good.

Professionalism optimizers rarely extends beyond diapers. High material for them - an empty phrase. And, if the sale of cranes on Avito for it properly, then, alas, alas. I at one time while looking for certain cranes reached on Google search pages to 38. So the Top 20 in special request - is that once you pass and you start to look any further. Just in Yandex and 50 little miss - all slag one. To a question about the quality of sites - those who are in the top and then call me and ask to close orders that grabbed with its optimization. It is ridiculous!

---------- Posted 06.07.2020 at 21:26 ----------

sochi-russia:
Everything is much simpler. What used to be a good in site building now Serednechek, times change and resource requirements change. You know what a "carousel", and so in my experience Yandex algorithm works on the carousel. Carousel round sidushki this algorithm change. While all previously incorporated as sidushek she is, how much weight they survive and how fast it will spin. As long as it is operated manually, use and learn when it will be automatically it becomes unpredictable. Have you heard about a "white noise", and so then the carousel will not be, and will be "white noise" and you will never be able to purposefully make so that well, or rather it will be like a needle to find in a haystack, will not be 10 factors, or hundreds, maybe thousands, and you will never understand is why your site is so fluffy, X large (many here believe that attendance affects the IRS, it is absolutely not the case. X is the result, and a visit to the term), and so on, and the situation openly with the site saying, no, neither positive nor negative.

I never grumbled at the competition and did not complain. But now - and it's a lot here on the forum confirmed - there are no rules. The issue of some cereal and more - frank spam. For example, in issue was a certain trawls optimizer, which has picked up a Direct's more zasral all spam on videopomoykah (this is some new trick in RuNet). As a result, in the Top 100 was about 20 links with exactly the same spam, which also has been duplicated in Direkte! Yasha whether blind ??? 20 links a blueprint - it is possible? I hit almost all complain - gone only part of today. The rest is still in the Top 100. And this was possible a few years ago? I think not! So what happened to Yasha? In my opinion, they are trying to compensate for lost income due to their terrible work.

ТР
maiskiykot:
And, if the sale of cranes on Avito for it properly, then, alas, alas.

Come on. Will need to be at the meeting to boys who are engaged in the resale of construction equipment to tell that they were wasting Avito to sell, it is not normal. At the same time let their cottages and Behi sell out. So I would say that the cat is offline May said that this not be moget.🙅

Professionalism optimizers rarely extends beyond diapers. High material for them - an empty phrase.

Well, about lofty matters, you do not need on this forum, and shiza.net.

To a question about the quality of sites - those who are in the top and then call me and ask to close orders that grabbed with its optimization. It is ridiculous!

This is called - lead generation. It is a normal business.

M
Roman Tarasov:
Come on. Will need to be at the meeting to boys who are engaged in the resale of construction equipment to tell that they were wasting Avito to sell, it is not normal. At the same time let their cottages and Behi sell out. So I would say that the cat is offline May said that this not be moget.🙅 Well, about lofty matters, you do not need on this forum, and shiza.net. This is called - lead generation. It is a normal business.

Aha! My dream is to see the manager of Lukoil and Gazprom, which will bring the boss proposal Avito! Well, do not tell my slippers! This is not your field of activity! Go already advance the diapers!

ТР
maiskiykot:
Aha! My dream is to see the manager of Lukoil and Gazprom, which will bring the boss proposal Avito! Well, do not tell my slippers!

Lukoil and Gazprom purchase equipment different principles, they shit on your site with a high steeple. So, you are a student then issued.

This is not your field of activity!

I sales of construction machinery is not doing. But, I know kids who earn this. And work through Avito. Not troubled.

Go already advance the diapers!

You have some unhealthy fetish for diapers.

Maxoo
Site user since 18.02.2011
maiskiykot:
Aha! My dream is to see the manager of Lukoil and Gazprom, which will bring the boss proposal Avito! Well, do not tell my slippers! This is not your field of activity! Go already advance the diapers!

The Russian business, senseless and merciless 🤣

You have in the top ten sites for free and advertise their resource, and you howling at the moon, and the fight against windmills. SEO can do now is not to engage in many subjects. Scattered in all these boards themselves and gathering Lida. And sometimes for free, just a little brain must be included.

Нормально делай, нормально будет...
M
Roman Tarasov:
Lukoil and Gazprom purchase equipment different principles, they shit on your site with a high steeple. So, you are a student then issued. I sales of construction machinery is not doing. But, I know kids who earn this. And work through Avito. Not troubled. You have some unhealthy fetish for diapers.

Students in Avito trade ... diapers. A consultation with your order

---------- Posted 07.06.2020 at 23:12 ----------

Maxoo:
The Russian business, senseless and merciless 🤣 You in the top ten sites for free and advertise their resource, and you howling at the moon, and the fight against windmills. SEO can do now is not to engage in many subjects. Scattered in all these boards themselves and gathering Lida. And sometimes for free, just a little brain must be included.

And who's howling? If I had to hang on these boards - have long since hung. I put only on the specialized resources and with no one to fight. Just have a natural desire to improve to improve. Well, clean up the issue. And and so call incessantly to me.

1 2345 6

To post a new comment, please log in or register