Do you have a website?

Sly32:
as well, but give an example of a serious site in a small studio?

1. It must be separately and specifically look (here is an example of the HS "Digital-garbage dumps," I know very bagato in marazmatichku writing)

2. The "serious" - qualitative rather than quantitative, and ... therefore mileage may vary. But, for example, from the entry of remembered - especially for geo provitsialy (Tula), the staff is small - studio Holmaks

dj D:
You do not understand how everything works

Of course, where I was to prosharennoy shkoloty. Show at least one its share Gyulchataj, lit face?

SeVlad:
Only loshara think "decent site" (with fake web portfolios, yeah) is not a divorce, but something really reflects

Dude, worthy of the site - it is not a portfolio and website, which can be seen the application of hands and brains, not just assholes. But vordpressniki XXII with the methodology to understand this is not yet mature enough, you see. Pichalka, yes ...

Производство жести методом непрерывного отжига
DD 19
LazyBadger:
Of course, where I was to prosharennoy shkoloty. Show at least one its share Gyulchataj, lit face?

All offended (bezklientnye) asked to show something. Question: Why do fools something to show?

Check the first post, it is simple - instead of the links in the footer at the creator of the site, you can simply put the mail.

Option works well and does not require too much fuss. What has my person here?

🔇 Аудиореклама выключена
dj D:
instead of links in the footer at the creator of the site, you can simply put the mail. Option works fine

And you can just sign. And nothing more. Version of the classic, more elegant, and works too.

Momenta... Этнографические заметки: http://www.sbible.ru/vasil1.htm
DD 19
LazyBadger:
Dude, worthy of the site - it is not a portfolio and website, which can be seen the application of hands and brains, not just assholes. But vordpressniki XXII with the methodology to understand this is not yet mature enough, you see. Pichalka, yes ...

Although I Sevlada not stand, but I see that it really makes the orders and it is the norm.

And you are - a bunch of useless idlers, useless trendeley. One fool something gondobit whole year, other more trenchant in its said phone maker needs in the footer.

SV 1339
LazyBadger:

Dude, tell the site about the quality of hands and brains are only capable of ignoramuses with inflated FSI (yes pr. Lamer, avid for divorce). But whatever it is clear - it is necessary to stage a break, "I'm cool with Indian onions encoder, and the rest - lamero only know how to shoot out of cannons."

Onalitegi pancake. A little further shown numbers (and even the letters around them) no longer see, but derive conclusions ..

Ida, something I vosche watch your "work". That's nothing at all except piskomeryaniya on the forum. If I could help someone, but there is, and this is not .. :( (It's all clever men-piskohvastunam refers)

Делаю хорошие сайты хорошим людям. Предпочтение коммерческим направлениям. Топики помощи с ⓌordPress ( /ru/forum/1019307 ) и основы безопасности сайтов ( /ru/forum/774117 ). *** Помощь\консультации в топиках форума - БЕСПЛАТНО. Платные услуги ( https://wp.me/P3YHjQ-3 ) - с бюджетом от 150$ ***
DD 19

Score on a personality, a lot of talkers everywhere, in any niche.

The bottom line is that if the site is in the right tops, mail in the footer perfectly replaces the reference to the creator's website.

Wild pioneer:
The buyer has paid for the car - and the manufacturer advertised - by car logo. A home appliance manufacturers - so do ofigeli - the most conspicuous place their logos for advertising put, here podonki.🤣

Bit is not the situation. Wise to this: the buyer has paid for the car and its manufacturer has attached to the fuel tank left the hose on which merges itself gasoline.

SeVlad:
Almost agree, do not shine - zakoleboshsya spam shovel (and sometimes letters neadekvashek). Almost the same thing with the phone. And it is necessary to have a feedback form

And three captcha by Google to put to God forbid spam through this form did not send! )

If customers need, they should facilitate rather than complicate the communication method. Try to sell anything on OLX, for example, from two accounts. At one point the phone, and the second only the feedback form. And look at what will sell quickly.

---------- Posted 19.06.2020 at 13:59 ----------

dj D:
The bottom line is that if the site is in the right tops, mail in the footer perfectly replaces the reference to the creator's website.

These are only your imagination. )

SV 1339
SergejF:
And three captcha by Google to put to God forbid spam through this form did not send! )

If the mind is not present, and four did not help.

And there is a normal webmaster none. So this is also an indication.

SergejF:
If customers need, they should facilitate rather than complicate the communication method. P

If you need normal clients, not amateurs cracked his phone, then the form of the return - the most it. Man therefore already on the Internet, clicks on links, filling form fields (in the same PC) and TP. What could be the difficulty to write in the form of contact and task?

And yet, yes - if the customer so lazy / stupid that he can not use the form - it is not interesting to me.

But if someone wants to spend time on the phone and talk "face meetings in Moscow" - that is their mutual choice.

SergejF:
Try to sell anything on OLX, for example, from two accounts. At one point the phone, and the second only the feedback form. And look at what will sell quickly.

More to the bazaar can bleed ... And the creation of sites with prereprodazhey rattles with aliekperessa.

Nuacho ..

DD 19
SergejF:
These are only your imagination. )

You're on his worn-out of the village can not see anything.

People have long been without telephone booths can do.

To post a new comment, please log in or register