Hoster Bloch search bot, offering to move to GVA

1 23
evgeniymx:
And you see the adepts of "time I bought hosting, the hosting company is obliged to help me with a wordpress / joomla / drupal / cms different"?

no, I'm back - help their clients with this all within reason ... though of course not obliged to.

When a customer and a half person is not difficult: - / a sad ...

R 64
evgeniymx:
and whom she recorded in 2020?

About three months ago, I took into account the Yandex. But I do not know, a hundred for the GC so that the bots from the SS falls.

---------- Posted 18.06.2020 at 18:22 ----------

WapGraf:
I do not know today, but 5 years ago, there was no method to limit bingo.

They (MS) write that into account.

---------- Posted 18.06.2020 at 18:23 ----------

foxi:
Yes, normally that Bing and any left bots hoster bans and could be others - you exceed the load blah blah, you have a day to increase the rate or move out on GVA ...

I Bing bot to the site once a day comes and parses no more than 5-6 pages. What sort of load on it, xs.

---------- Posted 18.06.2020 at 18:28 ----------

promo:
Clear. Niochem in general. I for sites at once Robots prescribe rules for bots, unnecessary Bloch. Usually, this is enough to avoid excessive load on the hosting

I mean, nothing? You should have a copy of the hosting tech support certified by Putin personally? Forum albeit not as "authoritative", but not just anyone, but people with a reputation unsubscribe. Broke just google.

With regard to the fact of this, behold, I am personally shocked. To so brazenly loot to remove suckers, it should be able to. SS load creates pzdts.

---------- Posted 18.06.2020 at 18:36 ----------

rustelekom:
Unfortunately, not all bots follow these directives. Therefore, customers often have to Bloch bots with ahrefs for example. And Yasha can also create problems. Here you write your 10-20 traffic users. But if you have 1000+ and even 10000+ pages are indexed often yashoy, the hosting provider will not find it :) At 10000+ no guidelines do not help in the SHARED hosting. This is especially a big issue for those hosts that are placed on the node from the 1000+ hosting accounts. On such nodah oddly Optimize hardware and software, we have a very hard to follow the load, otherwise the hosting become not just a pumpkin, a very rotten pumpkin.

About ahrefs, semrush and so there is no question of guano. They have long been in Black. It is about the legitimate bots. Personally, my opinion, hosters just zazhralis. I do not have 10-20, and 100-300 (there were more, but motherfuckers from sharazhek with the company tried together with ILV).

Those with serious traf those needless to sit on the UPU or Dedicated Server.

Earlier in the SHARED managed to hold on 50k. Personally, I have 10k and even 20k once was, SHARED at the weakest rate, no one said anything.

Now zazhralis, really look, and ahue. Hosting for 200-300r per month - recommended type odnostranichnik site.

And if two pages take Dedicated Server?

Рекомендую всем читать Правила Форума ()

One can not understand why hosting, VPS when cost about the same as the hosting and can be hung to the eyeballs sites. For hosting the card is usually the sites or very limited + more such pandemonium with locks and resources.

★Сервис идентифицирует (https://socfishing.com/?utm_source=searchengines) посетителей вашего сайта и предоставляет их профили ВКонтакте, Телефон, Почта! Цены копеечные, работаем 8 лет.
R 64
SocFishing:
One can not understand why hosting, VPS when cost about the same as the hosting and can be hung to the eyeballs sites. For hosting the card is usually the sites or very limited + more such pandemonium with locks and resources.

Inexpensive guano-IPN. I do not mention the desk. A good PRT stands as weak Dedicated Server.

SocFishing:

Of course you are right, because almost 100% of people who own websites have excellent administrative skills!

Клуб любителей хрюш (https://www.babai.ru)
reyicapow:

Earlier in the SHARED managed to hold on 50k. Personally, I have 10k and even 20k once was, SHARED at the weakest rate, no one said anything.
Now zazhralis, really look, and ahue. Hosting for 200-300r per month - recommended type odnostranichnik site.
And if two pages take Dedicated Server?

Market degradation. Competition is not falling, but rising prices reduce the large players, equipment, try to put the cheapest, otherwise not survive, it's not a hobby yet - commerce. And, more inflation and wage growth fund forgotten. Therefore, to optimize everything possible. The virtual servers the same things. You want rich and easy - pay several times more than the market, you want to pay at the market - Eat that give. Market because the quality is not particularly somehow, at least ours. Our market is open to lower prices and the leveling of all customers until smooth, not particularly demanding weight. Well, except maybe the niche, but a niche bad because they are very volatile, and the market in them is very narrow in our scale.

SSD KVM ВПС от 149 ₽ в Германии. SSD хостинг от 119 ₽ в Германии или России |Выделенные серверы в Европе, Азии, США и РФ (https://www.robovps.biz/) Контакты: Telegram чат (https://t.me/rustelekom_bot) или LiveChat на любом из наших сайтов.
Had
reyicapow:
Hoster Bloch search bot, offering to move to GVA

1. Get out of this hoster.

2. Just do not choose a new hosting. A week or two at different study, read reviews in the network, call and check all of your questions.

█ ННП █ Самый надёжный и недорогой хостинг в России - https://clck.ru/MDrmD
reyicapow:
Xs. footcloths himself those that ass wipe flipping. If it were, most likely, they would immediately poked his nose, saying Nitsche not know, out here in oforte stipulates that the search engine spiders access is closed, and you can go to your website only locahost.
A support only apologized.

Then it is at least reason not to work with such hosters that instead of reducing Breit bot just his blokayut

And as a maximum - a reason to sue

Не стоит плодить сущности без необходимости

Bing is simply wrong:

1. there is no traffic from it

2. The index takes a few pages (although I and D all hang normally)

3. a bullet zaprosovv 20 seconds. creating an extra burden

4. they crawl rate setting is not responding

Гемблинг, беттинг, бинарка в 3snet. Более 600+ офферов. (https://my.3snet.co/signup)
E 124
Personally, my opinion, hosters just zazhralis. I do not have 10-20, and 100-300 (there were more, but motherfuckers from sharazhek with the company tried together with ILV)

Well, apparently, only you in this situation - Dartanyan :)

1 23

To post a new comment, please log in or register