Installing and configuring Linux servers

SyS Admin KxK
Site user since 30.01.2005

Good day, dear forum users!

I am happy to offer you the services of high-quality administration and installation of SOFTWARE from my team of administrators with more than 5 years of experience, the people responsible I personally trained and control them, and of course you can ask that I personally set up Your dedicated server or VPS when contacting.

What we offer:

1. Qualified installation and configuration of panels VESTA CP, Hestia CP, Portainer, DirectAdmin,Isp Manager, Cpanel, Cpanel VPS
  2. Qualified solution to any problems with Debian/Ubuntu /CENTOS dedicated servers and vps
  3. Installing ZennoPoster, KeyKollector, Datacol, and other SOFTWARE on Windows servers and VPS
  4. We start performing tasks in a period of 5 minutes to 3 hours
  5. 24-hour monitoring of dedicated servers and vps via Zabbix with a response of 15 minutes or more
  6. Configuring backups to external storage, such as DropBox, Amazon S3, B2, SFTP, and incremental backups
  7. Configuring dedicated servers and vps, as well as clusters for partner programs
  8. Basic ddos protection - available proxy tunnel from $ 70 per month
  9. Setting up a site on Cloudflare ($50 for 1 site)
  10. Unkillable protection from ddos attacks DDOS defense at adequate prices
  11. VIP hosting for demanding clients with 24/7 monitoring and response to problems
  12. Complete privacy of correspondence: Telegram, Skype, Email, Jabber c OTR(on request), BitMessage
  13. We accept the following types of payment:Qiwi, Payeer, Bitcoin, Perfect Money,Litecoin, TETHER USD, VISA, TRON, RIPPLE, MasterCard, Sberbank Online, Privat24, Webmoney.

How to order services:

1. Telegram: kxkwork
  2. email: support@ddosov.net
  3. skype: sergusait
  4. Online chat on ddosov.net
  5. Jabber is available on request in telegram
Купить вечный впс (https://ddosov.net/lifetime-vds)

To post a new comment, please log in or register