new bonus

You saw? Seen?

https://yandex.ru/promo/direct/bonus

Well first points clear to me why we need Yandex

and about the key objectives explain, what's the catch?

those. for the entire mobile budget bonus 10% - hence, it would be beneficial to give Yandex was a bonus, quality traffic to gamers in reality worse than desktops by 20% at least

respectively using avtostrategii loss compared with manual strategy amount to at least 16%

EvilBabayka:
and about the key objectives explain, what's the catch?

And here is something I do not quite understand :) - but surely loses advertiser to 8%: D

News from September 2020:

We estimate that 146% of advertisers use the key objectives and we are seeing an increase in their income exponentially, therefore, for the sake of convenience, advertisers, we have decided to make changes to the manual allocation rates algorithm - now, if the system sees that your bet is not enough to achieve the key purpose, the system automatically increases the rate, but not more than 1000%, holding weekly budget fluctuations within 300%. With love, your Yandex.
clock:
News from September 2020:

100% will be so. When will these assholes council found.

IM 37
EvilBabayka:
You saw? Seen? https://yandex.ru/promo/direct/bonus Well first points clear to me why we need Yandex and about key objectives explain, what's the catch?

Interestingly, these percentages, what proportion of the additional income is occupied? Fraternally, 50/50, or at best?)

I think there another reason - most likely, very few people use these opportunities, so check them out on large volumes of data is impossible. Accordingly there are problems with the quality and complexity with optimization, since a small amount of data.

Not to force to force decided to go through bonuses.

Thank you but no.

XPresident, it that I doubt that Yandex has decided to share the profits for the sake of statistics

Then some sort of direct benefit

EvilBabayka:
XPresident, it that I doubt that Yandex has decided to share the profits for statistikiTut some sort of direct benefit

I think that one does not interfere. The more time bonuses.

And to make money, and to receive data.

Managers are constantly hammering - avtostrategii use, they are cool.

But people are poorly maintained.

The pictures still cool, but in practice are often quite interesting.

clock:
the system automatically increases the rate, but not more than 1000%, holding weekly budget fluctuations within 300%. With love, your Yandex.

the main thing

With love, your Yandex :)

I-marketing:
Fraternally, 50/50, or at best?)

fraternally I painted the post above :)

oh, how they are driving in avtostrategii ....)

Because this crap is not vtyuhat or who no longer know what to think

To post a new comment, please log in or register