Does it even need the URL structure?

S
Site user since 30.09.2016
estic:
then answer the above question to ask you

And what can I answer? The server receives the request address, which by default is the path to the file system from the root of the site. Rewriting - a conversion of the address into another, whereby the dummy address is converted into a real, and for which a request is transmitted.

For example, the request goes to the server at / birds / sparrow /, but physically catalog / birds / sparrow / absent, and the request is passed to the address /index.php.

Basics well. It is strange that such questions arise here at all.

Отпилю лишнее, прикручу нужное, выправлю кривое. Вытравлю вредителей.
E
Site user since 01.10.2017

Sitealert, it is strange that you still have not read written by me. This is some kind of snobbery?

Well, yes, in your frame of reference without the "rewriting" nowhere. I'm a little bit in other realities.

ЗАцени домен (https://vk.com/zadomen)
S
estic:
Sitealert, it is strange that you still have not read written by me.

I read everything. At what point more to read? Show.

estic:
I'm a little bit in other realities.
Well, it's your right. You may be in an alternate reality. Just do not confuse it with the present.
SV
Site user since 03.11.2008
Sitealert:
. It is strange that such questions arise here at all.

Seoshnigi Well. :)

estic:
I'm a little bit in other realities.

It is already noticeable in several Topeka :)

Sitealert:
rewrite - is the transformation of this address to another,

[Tediousness on rights)]

During I disagree here. "Rewrite" - a term kopirasterov meaning rewriting the text. "The statement" if Russian.

Revrayt - the term used by technical people, indicating transformation of the input data.

It is also a marker as EB, although not as severe as the use of "CMS" in muzhkoy kind or confusing java and javascript.

And yes, I know that in English is spelled the same way. ;) It's about traditionally established practice / slang in ru-developersve.

[/ On the Rights of the tediousness]

Делаю хорошие сайты хорошим людям. Предпочтение коммерческим направлениям. Топики помощи с ⓌordPress (https://searchengines.guru/ru/forum/1032910 ) и основы безопасности сайтов ( https://searchengines.guru/ru/forum/774117 ). *** Помощь\консультации в топиках форума - БЕСПЛАТНО. Платные услуги ( https://wp.me/P3YHjQ-3 ) - с бюджетом от 150$ ***
S
SeVlad:
Speech on the traditionally established practice / slang in ru-developersve.

And I my English does not allow write well. Just turns, when I read "revrayt".

"Ai Dont k new" - EDS Ivan Susanin - "Serves you right, fascist bastards."
SV
Site user since 03.11.2008
Sitealert:
And I my English does not allow write well. Just turns, when I read "revrayt".

Well the thing is ... Someone "CMS" can not write, and writes "MMR"; someone "php" and "num"; and someone Shugan word "last" and wrote "last resort". :)

I can also turns on the "good appetite" and a certain other. Things, but there are traditions.

[Deleted]
SeVlad:
Extra www. and any .html certainly do not need. But the "attachments" at times required as identifiers type / content type.

www is almost always unnecessary (although there are exceptions)

but the type of page it makes sense to specify almost always - it is very much easier life

category need purely for technical purposes and the convenience of analysts, as well as for Yandex (the formation of chains in the navigation snippets)

E
Site user since 01.10.2017

Sitealert, I distinguish direct dispatch the front controller, and "rewrite" in the usual sense of the word. I suspect that you've never used the first method, so there is no alternative for you.

In general, I responded to the question you have the original question. If you asked only to then declare "the CNC does not happen without rewriting", not paying attention to my answer or did not understand it, that's your business. What else to convince you I'm not going to. Not in school.

I write in the forum is not the purpose of take away your bread. The operation is assured. So do not waste power to me, "bite."

---------- Posted 15.06.2020 at 08:15 ----------

burunduk, so it is virtually the same wrote. You do not like the lack of "almost always" and the presence of "sometimes"?

burunduk:
but the type of page it makes sense to specify almost always - it is very much easier life

Do not forget the implicit indication. One type may be indicated by the lack of an explicit :)

/ Page - type 1

/ Type-2 / page - type 2, the page / type-2 can be the first type or absent if only rely on the path structure

S
estic:
I write in the forum is not the purpose of take away your bread. The operation is assured. So do not waste power to me, "bite."

Fuck you gave me to bite you. I was just trying to convey to you that you got it into his head off some own ideas ( "other realities", as you say), and you can not understand basic things: that the server opens the file is not at the request, and on the other address is rewriting.

suffix
Site user since 26.08.2010
Sitealert:
that the server opens the file is not at the request, but at a different address, is rewriting.

Just to clarify the terminology (in the essence of your dispute does not climb) - and redirect then what?

PS

I am the difference between redirecting and rewriting know. But by your definition turns out that there is no difference :)

Клуб любителей хрюш (https://www.babai.ru)

To post a new comment, please log in or register