Does it even need the URL structure?

S
Site user since 30.09.2016
suffix:
I am the difference between redirecting and rewriting know. But by your definition turns out that there is no difference :)

It is conditional. Redirect - is an external rewrite, ie redirection via the client. The Apache PEPA when such flag is R.

Отпилю лишнее, прикручу нужное, выправлю кривое. Вытравлю вредителей.
[Deleted]
estic:
Do not forget the implicit indication. One type may be indicated by the lack of an explicit

-There site.com/page1 page

site.com/page5 - a non-existent page

both on the side klientta distinguish between them without recourse to the server?

E
Site user since 01.10.2017
Sitealert:
Fuck you gave me to bite you.

Sitealert, I wrote it just in case, as a response to one of the possible causes of your "blindness". Apparently, the reason is more obvious :)

Well, recall the background:

foxi:
My option is better because it does not require revrayty for him. revrayty is a throwback to the places where they are not required.
"Rewrite", about which you write - it really is an atavism. ... CNC support is implemented in the kernel ...
... When I use addresses like / first or / pages / first, for me it is a primary identifier first.

And here you are interfering with the whole proletarian bluntness:

Sitealert:
Tell me how to do it without rewriting.

I try to hint to you that to your intervention it was not about the title:

I had originally written "" rewrite ", about which you write"

And only in addition, to answer your direct question, write that, in general, and "rewrite" in the usual sense of the word can not be used:

In addition, you will agree, "fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME /var/www/project/index.php;" inside "a named location-and" it is difficult to call the "rewriting".

Further already referred to that shown called "rewrite", though it is difficult, but possible. And I explain why I find it difficult, and guess why this alternative name you do not need.

Sitealert:
I was just trying to convey to you that you got it into his head off some own ideas ( "other realities", as you say), and you can not understand basic things: that the server opens the file is not at the request, and on the other address is rewriting.

I understand it very well. And you know what /var/www/project/index.php in my example - does not address, and that you can run the index.php without assessing the request address?

---------- Posted 15.06.2020 at 13:23 ----------

burunduk:
-There site.com/page1 page site.com/page5 - a non-existent page as a side klientta distinguish between them without recourse to the server?
I did not understand the question.
S
Site user since 30.09.2016
estic:
And you know what /var/www/project/index.php in my example - do not address

I understand.

Sitealert:
The server receives the request address, which by default is the path to the file system from the root of the site.
But you're so Nichrome not understand, judging by this:
estic:
This can be run without index.php estimation request addresses
And nowhere foxi drag in here, who understands, writes about. Although I do not agree with his point of view on the CNC.
SeVlad
Site user since 03.11.2008
burunduk:
but the type of page it makes sense to specify almost always - it is very much easier life

It makes sense to only a few, who know exactly what it is they need (for perversion perversion, as I said many times;)), but not the people (and their websites), with the questions:

Kitaer:
and whether it is needed in the URL structure of a news website?
burunduk:
category need purely for technical purposes and the convenience of analysts, as well as for Yandex (the formation of chains in the navigation snippets)

Incidentally, (for foxi primarily) [not] NC and Structure "directories" in Ya.metrike

It specifically screen transitions, but not in this case

Делаю хорошие сайты хорошим людям. Предпочтение коммерческим направлениям. Топики помощи с ⓌordPress (https://searchengines.guru/ru/forum/1032910 ) и основы безопасности сайтов ( https://searchengines.guru/ru/forum/774117 ). *** Помощь\консультации в топиках форума - БЕСПЛАТНО. Платные услуги ( https://wp.me/P3YHjQ-3 ) - с бюджетом от 150$ ***
E

Sitealert, I tell you about Ivan, but you tell me about the boob.

Sitealert:
I understand.

No, in the first quoted part of my proposal, I wrote about the handler of the script file, and not about the address in the request.

But you're so Nichrome not understand, judging by this

Those. you do not understand what is written in the second part of the quoted. I once thought. And this is just a sign of "no rewrite", ie "Direct start-front controller."

SeVlad
estic:
And this is just a sign of "nererayta", ie "Direct start-front controller."

Direct launch index.php? This much, what could be.

Ok, so tell me how without revraytov on the engine level (app and htatsessa) razrulit design type URLs

/ Smart / brand / samsng / ontach / - the final page of the product.

/ Brand / samsng / - "catalog" of all the products of one brand

/ Brand / samsng / smart / - "catalog" of one type of one brand

?

suffix
Site user since 26.08.2010
Sitealert:
It is conditional. Redirect - is an external rewrite, ie redirection via the client. The Apache PEPA when such flag is R.

Again, to replenish the store of knowledge about the terminology.

A symlink then we can assume rewrite?

Клуб любителей хрюш (https://www.babai.ru)
E
SeVlad:
It makes sense to only a few ...

Sevlad, well, you again press on the fact that "people" separate "units" separately. Every author asks this question on the forum, then he seriously think about it. Or is it then no longer a man for you? :)

The underlined noticed.

SeVlad

estic, Teach ECW citation on the forum. It is not clear on something you are responsible.

To which I press. which units ...?

To post a new comment, please log in or register