An attack on a campaign in Direkte

I2
Site user since 12.06.2020
s2709:
! Ops, stop with this point in detail:) with a number you should minus 100% to mobile how long the campaign?

Since the beginning of the campaign stood 50%. After a 3-4 month set to 80%. Since the beginning of 2020 to 100%.

The campaign was in March 2019.

possible examples garbage phrases in the studio? :)

No :) No offense, I think you understand why :)))

and how do you calculate that it was with this IP user clicks your ad and you copied the direct coin - Owned copied coin?

it is written off or not, I do not know, of course. As already mentioned, about 18% of the clicks I recognize as invalid. Of course, some of them I do not know. But I compare to 32% of the number of failures in the metric, the number of atypical behavior of Vebvizoru, the number of IP around the bases blacklist (server log) and see that the number of left-wing visits from directives should be 25% of my calculations.

EvilBabayka,

Cheat searches without clicking - stupidity, because at the same time reduced CTR of all the competitors, no one wins and no one loses

Wrong ... For example: the key phrase from several competitors: buy an elephant. The attacker rival makes in his campaign negative keyword: Ingeborg, and launches a massive request for the phrase: Ingeborg buy an elephant, but not clicks. As a result of your (and other decent competitors) ads appear on extradition them clicks No, your (and decent competitors) CTR phrases to buy an elephant falls. But this phrase does not appear in a malicious competitor on negative keywords, and CTR he did not fall. And I'm on this shit, because No clicks, they do not write off the money, no claim ... But because of downward CTR, your ad becomes more expensive and show less and less ...

Clicks on your ad? Well, on the contrary it will increase its CTR, clicks, and costs will decrease

Click on my ad primarily eats at me real money! No increase in CTR does not block the further actual cheating clicks !!! Yes, worth just drop, but it is through such a number of eaten the money, which is the natural questions is not enough ...

O2
Site user since 10.09.2019

As shown, using eyrsoksy, but at the same time exposing the profile desktop and the browser chrome or a fox - you can quite successfully otfigachit competitor huge budget) This 100% decrease for mobile phone does not work ...

Fight likely useless, as those who do - Bosko obviously works well ...

[URL= http://yandex.direct-24.ru/node/126 ]Забанили аккаунт в Директ? Отклонили по п.15? Обучаю прохождению модерации. Обращайся! [/URL]
s2709
Site user since 30.03.2015
Inkognito23:
Since the beginning of the campaign stood 50%. After a 3-4 month set to 80%. Since the beginning of 2020 was -100% .Kampaniya March 2019.

rave enough and puff our brains :)

on mobile telephones to deliver -100% you may have with the June 2, 2020, and not as any since the beginning of the year,

-80% You just can not deliver, since the maximum limit for gamers was -50%: D

in general it is necessary to have a snack :)

I2

s2709, I wrote that the previous campaign in the archive, now for the new campaign weird visits indicating yclid ...

Ok, I raised archive outcome variables story really was an adjustment at first 30% of the old campaign, then 50%. A new campaign from June 3 Post with the adjustment to 100%.

As of this changes the meaning of my first post ??? Well, yes, "caught" me discrepancy in dates. Okay, okay. Well, in any case, the metric visits to gamers was not more than 3% of the directives. Naturally, with the mailings and organic mobile traffic there, but those adjustments Direkte (even 30%), almost completely removed mob.direkt traffic, including it is not an argument ...

EvilBabayka
Site user since 18.06.2016

Inkognito23, ek you: what is my MDG reduced - guard the effect now will pay 2 times more, and then I raised the MDGs - it's all garbage, will not affect the price of the click

Maybe the opposite: muhlesh with elephants Ingeborg nobody nemzametit and increase your MDG das ekonmiyu on the price in 2 times?

You can, by the way, to conduct tests

But I have no time

What can you do?

---------- Posted 14.06.2020 at 23:39 ----------

By the way, this is not the sickly cheat would be:

Key runs with Ingeborg myself you click a couple of times, the MDGs has grown, you can run into thousands of Kazakhstan cheap clicks

I2
EvilBabayka:
what my MDG reduced - guard the effect now will pay 2 times more, and then I raised the MDGs - it's all garbage, will not affect the price of the click

No, not at all! I did not write about my guard CTR. I wrote about the fact that every click on my ads costing me an average of 32 rubles. We consider the amount of fraud (and I missed) = 20 clicks per day. Total minus about 20 000 rubles per month sentence. Excluding these clicks, the number of bona fide per day is 40 clicks on 400 impressions, CTR 10%. Given the daily turn unscrupulous 60 clicks on impressions 420, CTR 14.29%.

Total, it turns out that we "bought" + 4.29% CTR 20 000 rubles per month. To compensate for these stranded clicks should I buy click no more than 15.36 rubles.

Do you think the price of the auction because of the increase CTR will decrease from 32 to 15.36?

EvilBabayka:
Key runs with Ingeborg myself you click a couple of times, the MDGs has grown, you can run into thousands of Kazakhstan cheap clicks

No, not a ride ... Since to ONLY YOU Show with igeborgoy You must enter a word in their keys. And CTR will be wound only to that key, which except you no one will ask ... Here we are on a nested query that expands your (and others. Decent competitors).

---------- Posted 15.06.2020 at 06:25 ----------

And in general, on a personal experience that as long as the budget for the Republic of Kazakhstan is not exceeded six figures a week, the value of fraud is greatly exaggerated. But after this threshold to begin to feel the full measure of the importance of knowledge in information security. But, if on its own server to organize the defense is quite possible, then, unfortunately, to third-party services such as Yandex, Google, etc. work very hard ...

С1
Site user since 09.01.2020

There is a problem acknowledged.

It has long been struggling with this, and also see a huge number of similar requests stupid like: "Buy an elephant Ingeborg". But with "ingerbogoy" all clear, I did not specifically minusovat several such requests - they are for me as markers. And then there are a large number of queries, just like with wordstata copied, and the phrase even lemmatizirovany and bears in order not as an ordinary man says, as well as in wordstate type: elephant Moscow stand (stand - it stands in their language). Etc. I observe almost every day as something shall extend around the pool requests from rf phrases of two words and phrases hereinafter referred to MF 3 and 4 phrase. A feeling that just a service or software banishes at the request of the competition site to remove products - do not know if it's real, but it is very similar.

Always interesting how the removal of site positions in delivery Yandex Yandex and whether such directives are taken into account? For example keykollektor can shoot for ads Yandex Direct, there is still soft and which takes into account the data position of the site and position of your ads in Direct.

By the logic of the software (or service) can parse the issuance of emulating the actions of the user, respectively, he gets the most real picture (not the one which is obtained by the xml), and if so, that means reports Yandex Direct will be fixed all search phrases on by parsing . If this is indeed the case, it means that Yandex does not struggle with this problem, because the problem is not considered (clicks not). The problem really is that there are no reliable statistics, and CTR is worsening, possibly in Yandex know about it, but do not do anything as the increase clicks to their advantage.

O2
Site user since 10.09.2019

Sergey11111111, purchase A parser and understand everything myself

Яндекс
Site user since 15.08.2018
Inkognito23:
In recent years, competitors seems to have taken offense at me! In addition to attempts to load the site "Left" Downloading content and lame DDOS attacks began on an advertising campaign. First began to wind displays, prompting key phrases, and not clicking on them, trying to lower CTR. Thus affect the cost of a click. Yandex in general this type of fraud scoring, because money directly from that does not receive, and believes that it's all the little things ... He calculates fairly easy for the garbage words in phrases that they themselves in their campaigns minusovat thus currently CTR without spoiling. I deal with it. Then sprinkle the left clicks on one visit and with instant failure. Setting bid adjustments campaign also svol them to an acceptable minimum. Now a new attack! Up to several times per minute getting visits from Germany. Campaign purely on the Russian Federation, including it is an obvious drain. 90% IP host for belong notorious HETZNER. Famous for penny the price of virtservera and large pofigizmom to users and their services ... Request basically go on YCLID. While one YCLID may be requested up to 7 times !!! all these IP included in the exclusion of the campaign, however, visits with them go. As I see scheme: 1. Requesting a key phrase in Russian through a proxy 2. pulling a link to my ad from the issue 3. Follow a link via a proxy in Germany Naturally, I am corresponding by Yandex. Of course, all of my 14 letters, logs and arguments one answer - we have a system of "nipple", all the filtering, "uspaGooooydes" .... It is fair to say that the campaign for 200 invalid clicks Yandex admits more 30-40. So every day I return more money AJ from 1 to 30 rubles :))) In my budget, of course, is just a space :))) Q: 1. Do I understand the scheme sklikivaniya? Doubts from what has visits with one YCLID. After all, if you just have to get Yandex once YCLID and blunt its point in going to my site, then that from this point? I did not withdraw money several times per YCLID? 2. The philosophical question - how to deal with it? :)

Good afternoon! In addition to the response in the next topic: / ru / forum forum / comment / 16498107 ,

I note that sklikivanie is different, but the system is able to cope with such a filtering out clicks. Please send appeals to support the number of Kazakhstan and the number may be in the LAN. Details will observe and will be back with the answer.

Не бойтесь задавать вопросы или писать про свои проблемы с Директом, РСЯ или ADFOX на: dgromov@yandex-team.ru. Я передам их в Яндекс.
s2709
Site user since 30.03.2015
Inkognito23:
No No offense, I think you understand why))

This all of course aware :)

but very often the search terms which are very similar impressions that are formed robot

but in the end it shows on any thread pictures Yandex, Yandex Maps, etc.

But on this subject

/ ru / forum / 1002898

Inkognito23:
it is written off or not, I do not know, of course. As already mentioned, about 18% of the clicks I recognize as invalid. Of course, some of them I do not know. But I compare to 32% of the number of failures in the metric, the number of atypical behavior of Vebvizoru, the number of IP around the bases blacklist (server log) and see that the number of left-wing visits from directives should be 25% of my calculations.

saying that there is a some sort of "attack" is possible only when there is complete certainty that the clicks and write-off of money for them exactly fit the specific parameters :)

---------- Posted 15.06.2020 at 17:10 ----------

Inkognito23:
Ok, I raised archive outcome variables story really was an adjustment at first 30% of the old campaign, then 50%. A new campaign from June 3 formed with the adjustment from -100% Referring this changes the meaning of my first post ??? Well, yes, "caught" me discrepancy in dates. Okay, okay. Well, in any case, the metric visits to gamers was not more than 3% of the directives. Naturally, with the mailings and organic mobile traffic there, but those adjustments Direkte (even 30%), almost completely removed mob.direkt traffic, including it is not an argument ...

this greatly changes the meaning of your first post :)

nastroryschiki often inept campaign blamed soy errors and their unwillingness to recognize various types of attacks and skliki

Judge for yourself:

1. you are wrong in adjustments to mobile for almost a year and almost twice

2. The actual search queries do not show, and there is a very serious nuances :)

3. clicks for which deducted the money can be determined only on the basis of their assumptions

If you do not see the real Kazakhstan and its on-time statistics like this, you can take? :)

90% - it's your fault

and 10% - a new kind of sklika :)

To post a new comment, please log in or register