Do you have a website?

SV 1339
oxg:
_kraudyata EPT ... "and then the same run on antichat sell access."

Crowd achat ?? This is a cha profdevormatsiya. It's like Crowd sorch at some vebmastersuom forum. (Although yes, there are idiots-Moder, hate sorch and users of its mentioning)

But post here really is not needed.

And anyway ... and topics to shoot and the people raise (or rather "villain villain threw" :)) Although I am far away from it all, but here it is .. nafik necessary.

Делаю хорошие сайты хорошим людям. Предпочтение коммерческим направлениям. Топики помощи с ⓌordPress ( /ru/forum/1019307 ) и основы безопасности сайтов ( /ru/forum/774117 ). *** Помощь\консультации в топиках форума - БЕСПЛАТНО. Платные услуги ( https://wp.me/P3YHjQ-3 ) - с бюджетом от 150$ ***
DD 19

I ceased to understand - what else chats?

The footer can be a link or mail (put in a text format).

🔇 Аудиореклама выключена
dj D:
The footer can be a link or email

Customer saytostroitelyu paid money for the site, and the money for his own advertised. This is normal?

fliger:
Customer saytostroitelyu paid money for the site, and the money for his own advertised. This is normal?

How many can remember, almost always put the manufacturer site in the footer link to his office. Sometimes it is even prescribed in the contract. Since when did it become acceptable?

Nokia x71 (https://x71.ru/) - хороший смартфон, и отзывы интересные
SV 1339
Mahmoud Abbas:
How many can remember, almost always put the manufacturer site in the footer link to his office. Sometimes it is even prescribed in the contract. Since when did it become acceptable?

Many things in our lives can be observed unacceptable, but nevertheless existing and even legalized.

In this case it is called - "the customer pays for the advertising of web-studio / -Master in his same resource." The webmaster is not only received money from the client, but also free beki.

But if the client is clearly aware of and do not mind - okay :)

DD 19
fliger:

Usually at the beginning of communication are formed friendships without much tripe.

We communicate on a simple - Mail in the footer of them do not bother (with the proviso that it is not in the wrong Google niches).

I 78
fliger:

If it has been agreed, and the customer is not against - yes.

dj D:
I used to have, then scored. Just in the footer of your email client prescribe.
I hold a forum (free for registration) to push links to their projects.

Certainly I paid the same "experts" that you made on the WP website, which naturally did not bring income. So you opa, I can in the WP admin area to customize, too, will vtyuhivat every housewives :)

Блажен, кто не стремится сделать лучше: он не рискует быть не понятым.
SV 1339
ArbNet:
So you opa, I can in the WP admin area to customize, too, will vtyuhivat every housewife

And you can not even this. Although it is sure that you are cooler, those who know something more than the tales of six months to tell.

SeVlad:
And you can not even this.

I was until 2010 a project on samopise with different sub-projects and blogs as well.

So what I can do even better than it was, because the experience enough. And the installation of the finished engine and some of it I nastoroiv for the creation of a site do not think :)

To post a new comment, please log in or register