security problems

Hello everyone! Has anyone encountered this? All site checked all files, nowhere viruses. Such problem at me during half a year, each time sending a message saying the issue is resolved, etc, cleaned mark and silence a week, and then again and again, all repeated.

Three days ago, it was again a warning, of course, without references, etc, I again sent a message that all fixed and now the third day of silence, and the label "site is infected with EXIT FROM HERE" naturally scares people and they come out.

Now there are some who have a similar problem?

Boat went on looting or something? :(

YGUA, only clean the site from files or left scripts that can throw to boot from.

It is better to find the problem and will have a month to sit in the bath.

M 1
YGUA:

Hello everyone! Has anyone encountered this? All site checked all files, nowhere viruses. Such problem at me during half a year, each time sending a message saying the issue is resolved, etc, cleaned mark and silence a week, and then again and again, all repeated.
Three days ago, it was again a warning, of course, without references, etc, I again sent a message that all fixed and now the third day of silence, and the label "site is infected with EXIT FROM HERE" naturally scares people and they come out.
Now there are some who have a similar problem?
Boat went on looting or something? :(

I had a similar problem in Google advertising. Resolve it failed in any way. Removed and cleaned all that is possible and anything that said support Google advertising. In the end, nothing has changed

S 50

Rename the folder if the wordpress plugins. And check. It happens if the free plug-ins is not clear who made bet.

M2 88

It was such that a malicious script is able to load itself into the folder with pictures. Helped script Ai-Bolit, though it was 10 years ago.

To post a new comment, please log in or register