SEO long texts (books) - how to?

K
Site user since 01.05.2013

Can you please tell what to do with long documents. For example, books. If the book is long - for example, 500 pages, it is clear that it must somehow strike a portion (not to load all at once, delaying the entrance). On the other hand - such as to break the page where links lead to the chapters of the book, too, so imagine a solution: the user is inconvenient to move from the head to the page with a table of contents.

What is the correct solution for navigation in this case? How to do the best for search engines?

6nick9
Site user since 05.05.2014

See how your competitors out of the top 10 and do well.

K
6nick9:
See how your competitors out of the top 10 and do well.

as they are doing is not worth doing :) How cool do - is unclear.

Z0
Site user since 03.09.2009
korneplod:
as they are doing is not worth doing :)

If you are sure that it's not worth doing, then why ask advice?

K
ziliboba0213:
If you are sure that it's not worth doing, then why ask advice?

Because you want to learn how to do it right, and not as it is in my area. I do not know what examples see who makes cool and correct.

Strannik64
Site user since 28.05.2020

so book in pdf are the same

Великая Россия! (https://russiangreat.ru) - сайт о России
Awaken
Site user since 31.01.2020
Strannik64:

where a lot can be read directly on the site

Недорогие и качественные SEO услуги ( https://kwork.ru/user/alex_cruz )
K
Strannik64:

Yes, but it seems to me, is not best practice. If only because pdf can weigh several megabytes.

Awaken:
where a lot can be read directly on the site

Yes, I'm in this party just think. But the fact that I came across - it's a page with a table of contents that refers to the page titles (inconvenient), or a strange interface, where you pereklikivat back and forth page after page (uncomfortable and wonder how is perceived in the search).

The WishMaster
Site user since 29.09.2005

And what kind of theme? Read the book directly from the site is not very convenient, much more convenient to download in pdf or fb2.

ПИШУ ТЕКСТЫ ДЛЯ ЛЮДЕЙ НЕДОРОГО. Тематики - туризм, СЕО, творчество, кулинария, шизотерика :) Лучший хостер и регистратор. Проверено. ( http://ukrnames.com/?ref_id=3599 )
Strannik64
Site user since 28.05.2020
korneplod:
Yes, but it seems to me, is not best practice. If only because pdf can weigh several megabytes.

Well then page-pagination, allegedly for search engines is a single text, and the user is divided into pages, such as the one I have seen is

The WishMaster
Site user since 29.09.2005
Strannik64:
Well then page-pagination, allegedly for search engines is a single text, and the user is divided into pages, such as the one I have seen is

Type. And what sense to do so?

To post a new comment, please log in or register