Can there be any sanction on the part of YouTube, if you change the theme of the channel? Or rather to expand it.

S7
Site user since 19.01.2017

A hypothetical example.

Doing a Russian channel about cooking and you realize that if you are going to do about the English-language channel construction, then you will have more profit in terms of earnings. So if the channel will be a jumble of cooking in Russian and begin to sculpt more and vidosy in English about the construction, then will there be sanctions? As far as I know, that you can not change the channel subjects sharply.

К
Site user since 14.06.2015

Me so. Sanctions were not

O
Site user since 20.10.2008

No, it will not.

S7
Site user since 19.01.2017
Kaidan:
Me so. Sanctions were not

And in terms of moving all right? Is then changed the country to the western audience was a referral or YouTube were enough names and tags to display on their geo?

quest7
Site user since 05.09.2015
saev7:
Is then changed the country to the western audience was the direction

There will be no direction from such changes. Only affects the content and language of the video.

Tags can not bet or raise any - after some time youtube "put down" its content and not on your Wishlist.

Мертвый человек ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nuf-ETufPs ) Как проверяют жалобы? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK8qRNSmhEU ) (c) но это не точно
S1
Site user since 13.05.2014
saev7:
And in terms of moving all right? Is then changed the country to the western audience was a referral or YouTube were enough names and tags to display on their geo?

Well, Adsense is initially set to Russ? Now in Adsense does not change to another country

quest7
Site user since 05.09.2015
sirius10:
Well, Adsense is initially set to Russ?

There is nothing to configure. Not to be confused with the ADF.

Blazon
Site user since 02.04.2008
saev7:
to the western audience was the direction

Yeah, right now. Indians build your look will be, but it is much worse than Russian cooking

To post a new comment, please log in or register