Visitors from Russia to the Ukrainian online store

1 23
shelev
Site user since 16.12.2011
SergejF:
Specifications see reviews read. IMHO, and should be served goods.

Characteristics of the goods sellers are required to indicate on the product page. the protection of the law has not been canceled the rights of consumers.

As for the reviews - the socket they invest very large sums. For each review with the video - the promotional code 100/200 UAH. For plain text review - 10 UAH. bonuses. Across sockets on feedback poured spending quite a decent amount.

Although totally agree - the strategy is absolutely correct.

Форумы: ►►►КРАУД, аренда подписей. Отличная база с прокаченными аккаунтами ► http://intrernet-zarabotok.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_17.html
SergejF
Site user since 07.06.2008
shelev:
Characteristics of the goods sellers are required to indicate on the product page.

Any liabilities can be played in different ways. At the outlet, and of Yandex.Market these commitments (in my opinion!) Perform efficiently. On their page you come to issue a ps not wanting to make a purchase, simply look at the data by product. And such visits form a good resource pF.

Momenta... Этнографические заметки: http://www.sbible.ru/vasil1.htm
shelev
SergejF:
Any liabilities can be played in different ways. At the outlet, and of Yandex.Market these commitments (in my opinion!) Perform efficiently.

Just plug type and NM will be very expensive to pay for the poor performance of these obligations - Ukrainian consumer rights protection law provides a fine of 30% of consignments of goods for incomplete data indication. I suppose, too, that some in the Russian Federation provided, I was not interested.

Therefore try, in the long run they have no choice as such.

I
Site user since 24.01.2018
shelev:
Ukrainian consumer rights protection law provides a fine of 30% of consignments of goods for incomplete data indication.

Seriously? For the first time I heard about this. Quote from the article number and the law provide?

shelev

Statte 23. Vіdpovіdalnіst zakonodavstva torn down for about Zahist rights spozhivachіv:

7) vіdsutnіst neobhіdnoї, dostupnoї, dostovіrnoї that svoєchasnoї information The produktsіyu abo seller (in vipadkah, viznachenih Law of Ukraine "About the E-komertsіyu") - the rozmіrі tridtsyati vіdsotkіv vartostі oderzhanoї for realіzatsії partії product, vikonanoї robot nadanoї Hotel, ale not less then n 'Yati neopodatkovuvanih mіnіmumіv dohodіv gromadyan, while razі, if vіdpovіdno to law sub'єkt gospodarskoї dіyalnostі not Veda obov'yazkovy Obl_k dohodіv i vitrat - in rozmіrі p'yati neopodatkovuvanih mіnіmumіv dohodіv gromadyan;

I
Site user since 24.01.2018
shelev:
Statte 23. Vіdpovіdalnіst zakonodavstva torn down for about Zahist rights spozhivachіv 7) vіdsutnіst neobhіdnoї, dostupnoї, dostovіrnoї that svoєchasnoї information The produktsіyu seller abo (at vipadkah, viznachenih Law of Ukraine "About the E-komertsіyu") - the rozmіrі tridtsyati vіdsotkіv vartostі oderzhanoї for realіzatsії partії product, vikonanoї robot nadanoї Hotel, ale not less then p'yati neopodatkovuvanih mіnіmumіv dohodіv gromadyan, while razі, if vіdpovіdno to law sub'єkt gospodarskoї dіyalnostі not Veda obov'yazkovy Obl_k dohodіv i vitrat - in rozmіrі p'yati neopodatkovuvanih mіnіmumіv dohodіv gromadyan;

Thank!

Something passed by attention, after all, our lawmakers have time to learn about the existence of the online stores, and there, too, his legs stuck. 🤣 Well, that's another story.

Postscript "(in vipadkah, viznachenih Law of Ukraine" About the E-komertsіyu ")" embarrassing. And this damn leg break the law, it is necessary to consult with lawyers that here specifically included. And if we take the laws just about remote commerce (as I previously focused), there sellers are generally powerless obtained.

1 23

To post a new comment, please log in or register