Why am I not ranking

martwebhosting
Site user since 14.07.2021

The website on Hosting Advice has been active for sometime now and its not getting web traffic. I need advice on this https://www.martwebhosting.com

ashu2121
Site user since 11.06.2021

i checked your website, got to know that you selected web hosting industry. There  is very hard competition present, as big player already has good knowledge base and article series. 

After doing basic seo checking, your website has 24 MOZ rank, basic SEO things are done properly, keywords are placed into articles which is pretty good.  You need write more article with in-depth information which is not present yet, or user are frequently facing the errors in the web hosting industry.

Also, try to increase backlinks from quality sites, do some extra efforts to engage user into commenting, and post news about hosting (your site + other leading site )in your social media accounts to make your follower list bigger.  This makes user to come back into site too. There are many other ways that can help you increase visibility hence organic traffic will rise. 

Best of luck.   

Dhanybaad (Regards).

To post a new comment, please log in or register