"The wonders to issue" (Part 1)

M
Site user since 24.05.2020

Because I was promised Plato change algorithm extradition Yandex, but in the past month, nothing has changed, I will, as promised, I begin to publish his notes on the issue Yasha and hope for comments responsible for this mess persons. For example, take the request "sale of cranes" - region - Ekaterinburg, Russia. Views 3682. The principle is quite hot in the request which, of course, is expected to see sales and truck-mounted cranes. Do you think you're lucky user? Let's take a look:

17th Yandex.ru> turbo (well, as on Yandex Yandex not?) Of course, nonsense advertising

54th autoline-az.com

56th auto.ria.com (crests)

57th olx.ua

58th autoline-ge.com

64-e place rst.ua

66th autoline-tm.com

68-e place olx.uz

69th olx.kz

75th spec.av.by

79th autoline.com.ua

83rd salu.kz

87th autoline-ru.lt

93rd auto.kufar.by

97th autoline.by

99th autoline.kg

Not weak? This I do not consider any type of garbage seedy prospamlennyh bulletin boards, and other igruschek mutoten that loves Yandex! Maybe this is such a dead topic? No, for the sale of cranes beat several thousand companies in Russia! Thousands !!! And they, I ask, to develop its online resources such search engines here ??? This I also "successfully" gone - sometimes rubbish is even more! Maybe those endless openly leftist resources are of some benefit to Russian Internet users? No, it is a frank spam, junk and useless it is not responsible. The smaller the number of views, the greater the ratio of useless extradition Yandex!

Now let's talk about the origins of this besperdela. All countries where the stuffed trash "covered" by Yandex. Those. in each of them he navyalivaet sell its advertising. Naturally, loshara carried out and buy. But Yasha gets the loot after the screenings. And here begins kidalovo! In these countries, the same crane demand actively seeks to zero (as we have because of the ongoing crisis of power). And it would be desirable attendants Yasha! So he begins to put the trash in the issuance of other countries !!! And suddenly some loshara poke !!! And the poke loshara - trust me !!! And who benefits from it ??? Do you think that those who filed ads? Yes, Phikwe !!! Yasha wins !!! And now for the Russian users of directives. Do you think that your shows as not merge into some distant Kyrgyz village ??? Street a two-way street - that is, your impressions also fly dick knows where !!! This is pure FRAUD !!! And this is happening right before our eyes - almost without disguise !!!

So draw your own conclusions !!! And on Yandex forward explanations. Or they would have anywhere else to give them!

Anamnado
Site user since 08.02.2010

This is an attempt to impose on Yandex responsibility in failure to provide assistance in business development for individual companies ..

1) But he has no such problems.

2) and secondly, your request is not appropriate for the business segment

I do not know a company that sells all kinds of cranes - that is, if a person wants to buy something that you need to specify more

such as cranes carrying capacity up to 10 tonnes .... (I'm not an expert in the field of specifically cranes ... but do business with have had here and a little tip: enter what I said and you will see a better issue .. (best not exclude schools - just they will be much less))

Подпись без рабочей ссылки все равно, что коитус без кульминации ((c) Anadonam)
Васо Вчеразаши
Site user since 20.05.2018
maiskiykot:
54th autoline-az.com ...

Why so close to topu I started?

S7
Site user since 18.05.2020

All is correctly written. In my field of performance issue even worse. And the number of pages gives even 0.0001% are not associated with the target request and without any reference to the word, phrase or meaning. This is a mess, at least. 16 May (but I'm on their websites judge may issue and was previously).

With respect to the users it is certainly not a scam, because Yasha is a purely private service, though imposed from each iron. And what about Direct's probably agree, then how exactly budgets go beyond the target groups and needs. Well, the typical behavior of the Russian company - did not explain the maximum fog in robotic responses, zero desire to understand the problem. And why should understand, if there is a direct commercial interest in the search engine.

It would be interesting users' opinions on the subject poizuchat, since they get a dustbin in its issue) But such of information that is not met.

alaev
Site user since 18.11.2010

maiskiykot, I Plato once wrote that they have no problem to correct it, which is below the TOP 30. This is understandable, because the relevance of the document is considered by the PF.

png top-30-e.mail.ru.png
Продвижение сайтов - https://alaev.net
M
Site user since 24.05.2020
Anamnado:
This is an attempt to impose on Yandex responsibility in failure to provide assistance in business development for individual companies .. 1) But he has no such problems. 2) and secondly, your request is not appropriate for the business segment, I do not know a company that sells all kinds of cranes - that is, if a person wants to buy something that you need a more specific example cranes carrying capacity up to 10 tonnes .... (I'm not an expert specifically in field of cranes ... but do business with have had here and a little tip: enter what I said and you will see a better issue .. (best not exclude schools - they just will be much less))

It is responsible for the deception Direct's users, if someone does not understand. Proplachennye impressions coalesce on the side. And I debris to issue hinders understanding of what to do with my resources.

S1
Site user since 22.09.2011

That's the issue will soon https://yandex.ru/search/?text=%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BA%20%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%8F% D0% B7% D0% B0% D1% 82% D1% 8C% 20% D0% B3% D0% B0 % D0% BB% D1% 81% D1% 82% D1% 83% D0% BA & lr = 11 for all subjects By the way we have now become active Suva Yandex video to anyone unnecessary in all tops.

Хостинг для твоего сайта 😈 https://beget.com/p946067 - Бесплатные SSL. А здесь 👽 http://allpositions.ru/redirect/169497 можно проверить позиции сайта в Яндексе и Гугле.
Papa-seo
Site user since 28.08.2019
maiskiykot:
Because I was promised Plato change algorithm extradition Yandex, but in the past month, nothing has changed, I will, as promised, I begin to publish his notes on the issue Yasha and hope for comments responsible for this mess persons. For example, take the request "sale of cranes" - region - Ekaterinburg, Russia. Views 3682. The principle is quite hot in the request which, of course, is expected to see sales and truck-mounted cranes. Do you think you're lucky user? Let's see: 17th Yandex.ru> turbo (well, as on Yandex Yandex not?) Of course, the advertising nonsense 54th autoline-az.com 56th auto.ria.com (Ukrainians) 57th olx.ua place 58th 64-e autoline-ge.com place rst.ua 66th autoline-tm.com 68-e olx.uz place 69th olx.kz 75th spec.av .by 79th autoline.com.ua 83rd salu.kz 87th autoline-ru.lt 93rd auto.kufar.by 97th autoline.by 99th autoline.kg not weak? This I do not consider any type of garbage seedy prospamlennyh bulletin boards, and other igruschek mutoten that loves Yandex! Maybe this is such a dead topic? No, for the sale of cranes beat several thousand companies in Russia! Thousands !!! And they, I ask, to develop its online resources such search engines here ??? This I also "successfully" gone - sometimes rubbish is even more! Maybe those endless openly leftist resources are of some benefit to Russian Internet users? No, it is a frank spam, junk and useless it is not responsible. The smaller the number of views, the greater the ratio of useless extradition Yandex! Now let's talk about the origins of this besperdela. All countries where the stuffed trash "covered" by Yandex. Those. in each of them he navyalivaet sell its advertising. Naturally, loshara carried out and buy. But Yasha gets the loot after the screenings. And here begins kidalovo! In these countries, the same crane demand actively seeks to zero (as we have because of the ongoing crisis of power). And it would be desirable attendants Yasha! So he begins to put the trash in the issuance of other countries !!! And suddenly some loshara poke !!! And the poke loshara - trust me !!! And who benefits from it ??? Do you think that those who filed ads? Yes, Phikwe !!! Yasha wins !!! And now for the Russian users of directives. Do you think that your shows as not merge into some distant Kyrgyz village ??? Street a two-way street - that is, your impressions also fly dick knows where !!! This is pure FRAUD !!! And this is happening right before our eyes - almost without disguise !!! So draw your own conclusions !!! And on Yandex forward explanations. Or they would have anywhere else to give them!

Buying shares of Yandex, down with the CEO, you give new algorithms!

frank_82
Site user since 09.12.2011
serp_1:
That's the issue will soon https://yandex.ru/search/?text=%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BA%20%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%8F% D0% B7% D0% B0% D1% 82% D1% 8C% 20% D0% B3% D0% B0 % D0% BB% D1% 81% D1% 82% D1% 83% D0% BA & lr = 11 for all subjects By the way we have now become active Suva Yandex video to anyone unnecessary in all tops.

it only means one thing, that video content will soon be better ranked than tekstuha 🚬 and probably rightly so

Любые работы по сайту всего за 500 рублей! Заказывайте тут (https://kwork.ru?ref=22202) Хостинг для информационных ресурсов Здесь! (https://beget.com/p700031) Нужен бухгалтер для ИП? Попробуй! (e-kontur.ru/?p=1574736)
TDSko
Site user since 02.02.2015
frank_82:
it only means one thing, that video content will soon be better ranked than tekstuha 🚬 and probably rightly so

Yes, now the video content brings traffic at times more than a text format) YouTube channel number is growing at a frantic pace, and there is already almost everyone)

Регистрация/продление доменов .RU и .РФ по 170 рублей. (https://domenland.ru/?utm_source=searchengines&utm_medium=podpis_tdsko&utm_campaign=refer) Кредитная карта ТИНЬКОФФ - до 300 000 руб. без справок и визита в банк (https://dragoweb.ru/r/?tinkoff) VPS/VDS с бесплатной поддержкой и низкими ценами! (https://dragoweb.ru/r/?vdska)
frank_82
Site user since 09.12.2011
TDSko:
Yes, now the video content brings traffic at times more than a text format) YouTube channel number is growing at a frantic pace, and there is already almost everyone)

I have not yet, and I want to of course) 🍻

To post a new comment, please log in or register