If keyvordsy not needed, why Google ...

Had
Site user since 01.04.2014
Had
Geers:
Let's start with the fact that I have more web developers than SEOs.

Knowledge of html and DCS is not web developers. What languages do possess programming?

Geers:
Second, his fable about 4,5,10k. $ Per month you have described grandmother in the yard.

I wrote as it is. Just as it was. Not going to prove anything.

Geers:
I've known you for many years, and the theme of your remember well, everywhere moaning that there is no money, gf-ki do not make money when I become a millionaire? etc.

Apparently not remember all topics. Anyway.

█ ННП █ Самый надёжный и недорогой хостинг в России - https://clck.ru/MDrmD
Geers
Site user since 12.04.2011
Had:
Knowledge of html and DCS is not web developers. What languages do possess programming?

You think I'm 20 years teaching html and css? 😂

Had
Had
imasiter:
Had, well, garbage is doing, here chestno.To that billionaire John Smith in a yellow striped tie, or he walks all without a tie, does not mean that his billions - is the result of wear (unworn) thereof galstuka.I if you pulled a tie (or take off), it is by no means help to attract a bunch deneg.Prosto cargo cult, and no more.

It's all clear. I have already written - I have income fell 60 times in 3-4 years. And it turned out that even 50 bucks a month to decide something. And the $ 50 can give these keyvordsy, if you look and do the right thing with them. Maybe even more. 18 sites with me. More and Coronavirus dropped my income from an offline to 90%. When return to relatively normal - not clear.

Geers
Had:
I wrote as it is. Just as it was. Not going to prove anything.

Of course it is not necessary to prove ..

I dreamed, but go to bed ..;)

Had
Had
Geers:
You think I'm 20 years teaching html and css?

Write languages not clever. :)

Geers:
20 years

I'm not a mind reader, can only see this:

Geers:
Register: 12.04.2011

Geers:
Get some sleep

Thanks for permission. :)

I
Site user since 24.01.2018
Had:
It's all clear. I have already written - I have income fell 60 times in 3-4 years. And it turned out that even 50 bucks a month to decide something. And the $ 50 can give these keyvordsy, if you look and do the right thing with them. Maybe even more. 18 sites with me. More and Coronavirus dropped my income from an offline to 90%. When return to relatively normal - not clear.

And you have brought everything else up to the ideal, checked all alternative earnings, all other niche, and there are only a small change this dubious deal, or what?

No, well, I have a whole lot of respect for the tenacity and scientific curiosity ... but in my opinion, in this case, this energy would be more prudent to send in a different direction ...

However, it is your time and your strength, so have fun, of course, if you so desire. )))

Geers
Had:
I'm not a mind reader, can only see this:

And here to register?

I created the first website back in 99 ..

If you do not know, then you write the code in Notepad.

It is now all sorts of engines and frameworks have, which is hundreds of times easier to develop.

You can determine the date of registration, the first time I chpoknulsya? 😂

Gans Gauss
Site user since 26.08.2015
Had:
Go ahead - https://news.mail.ru/society/42109664/ Keyvordsov not. Usmanov fool and does not know what they want and lose the loot?

Usmanov has nothing to lose, nothing at all. Enough already palonku cracking: o

Помощь с оплатой от юридических лиц (/ru/forum/999084)
Z0
Site user since 03.09.2009
Had:
So the label is still needed. :)

Well, such labels and I have made on your site, which would be on the subject not to make landing pages, especially on newsmen of keywords ... Only here at anything :)

---------- Posted 06.08.2020 at 21:55 ----------

Geers:
Those who at least once had 4-5-10k. $ / Month, such questions are not asked.

Sometimes ask stupid questions 🤪

Had
Had
imasiter:
in this case, this energy would be more prudent to send in a different direction.

What for example?

Geers:
I created the first website back in 99

And I in 98 for the first time written in the Internet the word "shit". So what?

ziliboba0213:
Well, such labels and I on your site made

Information on a website they need? If they register to 960 items, this will provide more traffic from I and D?

To post a new comment, please log in or register