Legal requirements: Russia

Colleagues, periodically struggle with restrictions on advertising with the words "Legal requirements: Russian Show prohibited:. Russia".

Channel theme - Travel, age rating and specified in the cutscenes commercials and ad titles.

Most annoying that the rollers about the same. Part are moderated right, some not. For those that do not pass - I was literally the word in the title - pass. It takes several months - failure again. I have a couple of words - pass. Then failure again. Some idiotic "swing." Who decides where and by what criteria I know.

Here are a couple of days ago, once again refused, but all the rollers, although more than a year, most successful movies have been involved in advertising. The most annoying thing that I do not really understand what was happening. Youtube link failure refers to one and the same instrument .

Nothing out of this:

Meals for children aged up to 1 year

No

Biologically active additives

No

Brokerage services, operations with securities ..

No

Banking: deposits, accounts and transfers ..

No

Biologically active additives

No

Currency exchange and trading in Forex

No

Insurance

No

Leasing, factoring

No

Loans, microloans, and mortgage loans

No

Information products. Advertising is allowed only if the ad includes the age rating, for example, 18+, 16+, 12+, 6+, 0+. The age rating must be clearly visible in the image ad or text contained in the declaration.

Unknown

Cigarette lighters.

No

Ethanol.

No

Financial spread betting

No

Shared construction and HBC.

No

Information with no age rating.

Unknown!

Medical equipment

No

saponin

No

Virtual currency

No

Who ponatorel in this issue, please take a look, what could be the problem of systematic failures.

Channel here .

√ SEO консалтинг (/ru/forum/992763), маркетинговые изыскания, поиск новых точек роста. Опыт работы более 10 лет (http://akazansky.ru). В ТОП выдачи без предоплат (/ru/forum/comment/15807404) и оплатой за результат! Связь (http://akazansky.ru/snachala-rezultat-potom-oplata).

By the logic of no violations.

Try may impose in the tray age rating (14+) - the whole movie?

Or accurate rating for the Russian Federation to establish 12+ or 16+

png 192484.png

Thank you for your reply!

DrCrow:
By the logic of no violations.

Here I also think that the objective here is not to find fault at all to anything.

Try may impose in the tray age rating (14+) - the whole movie?

Yeah, and so, in the beginning of the video there is the rating in the ad title (in advertising), I point out.

And most importantly, it runs, it does not go further .. After a few months the same rigmarole again :(

Or accurate rating for the Russian Federation to establish 12+ or 16+

Thank you for thinking about this a little earlier. But that's a shame, it must then perezalivat clip to fix the initial fragment, while the roller channel important indicators of the author .. and advertising budgets have been used to promote movies :(

M 6

At the end of the title clip Put 18+ and everything will be ok. Sam went through this exactly.

Mimishka:
At the end of the title clip Put 18+ and everything will be ok. Sam went through this exactly.

Set an age rating of 14+ Titles advertisements.

M 6
anthony_:
Set an age rating of 14+ Titles advertisements.

Put 18+. Even if the content is designed for teenagers. And it will be profitable.

I did not do anything today Updating - 70% of the clips back to "Approved" and advertising will begin running again.

Nonsense..

M 6

There moderation from the Baltic states, so ...

To post a new comment, please log in or register