Ban on Adwords

olivermomm
Site user since 01.07.2008

Hello, people in the know!

I would like to understand how realistic shlopotat banned from google in this situation:

There is the domain "A", which is active, normally advertised in Adwords. I create a domain "B" on a separate Adwords-account on which to advertise Landing buttons which are exclusively in the domain "A".

The goal - using Adwords promotional offers domain "B", "B", etc., which result in the primary domain "A".

I'd love to hear an informed opinion, because they do not want to ruin the main domain "A" such tricks.

Thank you all in advance for your answers.

raymanrabbit
Site user since 23.03.2016

Hi, yes, there is the likelihood of the ban. May be banned as the ACC main domain, and the satellites.

In further dancing with a tambourine after the ban may ban the domain itself on the system and traf will go there from the word at all.

With Google promachami not joking

Занимаюсь хождением с умным видом по офису. Доктор наук в области ИБД. Прораб на галере. Сервис точного расчета рентабельности по каналам без необходимости сбора и анализа данных - Будет рентабельно? (https://randstuff.ru/ask/)
denis1981
Site user since 05.05.2004
Yes, there is the likelihood of ban

Ok, the probability was, is and will be ... is it possible to say that this probability has increased in 2020 as a whole?

An interesting question from this side, because before someone shamelessly abused with impunity "highly the trust", but someone without cause and suffered.

raymanrabbit
Site user since 23.03.2016
denis1981:
someone shamelessly abused with impunity "highly the trust", but someone without cause and suffered.

No, now it's like to work and works as a pusher held and passes. One scheme a bit covered up recently, but opened another, all the rules.

To post a new comment, please log in or register