An attack on a campaign in Direkte

12 3
I2
Site user since 12.06.2020

In recent years, competitors seems to have taken offense at me!

In addition to attempts to load the site "Left" Downloading content and lame DDOS attacks began on an advertising campaign.

First began to wind displays, prompting key phrases, and not clicking on them, trying to lower CTR. Thus affect the cost of a click. Yandex in general this type of fraud scoring, because money directly from that does not receive, and believes that it's all the little things ... He calculates fairly easy for the garbage words in phrases that they themselves in their campaigns minusovat thus currently CTR without spoiling. I deal with it.

Then sprinkle the left clicks on one visit and with instant failure. Setting bid adjustments campaign also svol them to an acceptable minimum.

Now a new attack!

Up to several times per minute getting visits from Germany. Campaign purely on the Russian Federation, including it is an obvious drain. 90% IP host for belong notorious HETZNER. Famous for penny the price of virtservera and large pofigizmom to users and their services ...

Queries basically go on YCLID. While one YCLID may be requested up to 7 times !!!

all these IP included in the exclusion of the campaign, however, visits with them go.

As I see the scheme:

1. The requested key phrase proxy in Russia

2. pull out the link to my ad from issuing

3. Follow a link via a proxy in Germany

Naturally, with the lead by Yandex correspondence. Of course, all of my 14 letters, logs and arguments one answer - we have a "nipple" system, all filtering, "uspaGooooydes" ....

It is fair to say that the campaign for 200 invalid clicks Yandex admits more 30-40. So every day I return more money AJ from 1 to 30 rubles :))) In my budget, of course, is just a space :)))

Question:

1. Do I understand the scheme sklikivaniya? Doubts from what has visits with one YCLID. After all, if you just have to get Yandex once YCLID and blunt its point in going to my site, then that from this point? I did not withdraw money several times per YCLID?

2. The philosophical question - how to deal with it? :)

A
Site user since 26.08.2019

Disable ads on mobile

---------- Posted 12.06.2020 at 19:04 ----------

Mobile cool by Google in their times uinee system

TDSko
Site user since 02.02.2015

In general, do not do anything, just to accept stays.

Регистрация/продление доменов .RU и .РФ по 170 рублей. (https://domenland.ru/?utm_source=searchengines&utm_medium=podpis_tdsko&utm_campaign=refer) Кредитная карта ТИНЬКОФФ - до 300 000 руб. без справок и визита в банк (https://dragoweb.ru/r/?tinkoff) VPS/VDS с бесплатной поддержкой и низкими ценами! (https://dragoweb.ru/r/?vdska)
J8
Site user since 06.03.2016

Not a lot of choices, a fact. We passed through such trouble. In vebvizore fix the left direct traffic to and from ip settings visits are sent to arbitration in Yasha, there an answer - our algorithm, the most perfect in the world, allows you to filter shit, etc. noodles, they say do not worry. At the same time the budget comes back with sklikov rubles to 300, and it is estimated (adequately related to the trends of previous years) flies into the pipe thousands of money by 3 per day. We mates with the furniture factory (but nationwide) so took off thousands of 30 per day. And no chance to arbitration. Yasha is not.

As a result, only 3 strategies at the moment - for some time to opt out, or vice versa, for a time increases advertising (Cheaters in this version it becomes more expensive to twist), or re-create the advertisement via the site-pads, it also works, but requires daily work analyzing traffic and instantaneous response to changes in the situation. Expect an adequate reaction on the part of Yandex, even when he logs in tyrkat left hundreds of transitions - do not have to, they have the answer is always the same. And not in favor of the advertiser or the webmaster.

LevShliman
Site user since 03.09.2018

requesting key phrases, and not clicking on them, try as possible to lower CTR ???

Бесплатный хостинг на 3 года http://searchengines.website
Stolz
Site user since 25.01.2007

I do not understand - why attackers exercise hosted in Germany, with the risk that their ip zafiltruyut if you can dial pack servers in Russia and still do not bother with a proxy?

skapunker
Site user since 15.01.2014

robots and so sharyatsya wherever possible, they would be on any

and your sharashka DDoS and sklikivat anyone FIG is not necessary

so you're just a victim of circumstance

if you do not like direct, or can not use it at all

or go to the factory, the workers of our country needs

Скидка 5% на все услуги reg.ru по промокоду B5A1-2430-5C32-1D70
I2
Site user since 12.06.2020

antfiksa, Advertising mobilki -100% initially, and not only for the sake of combating a twist, and since Business tasks are not for gamers, with their traffic is not needed at all.

jsmith820, Thanks for the tips! I'll try. Work and so a daily traffic analysis.

LevShliman, CTR - ratio of impressions to clicks. If the request to appear and do not click, the ratio (CTR) decreases ... But it does not write off Yandex money on this kind of exposure spits, because not directly related to finances!

Stolz, I am confident that through the Russian proxy, too, there is a leftist. Just a foreign IP is much easier to calculate. From the behavior it is clear that a Russian IP also have vagrants, but it proved almost impossible to Yandex. They and foreign IP blizzard driven, type your ad to as many smart, that upon request a user copies a reference to the announcement and send to all your friends that going on it create a click ... It was necessary to come up with a few clicks of turn in a minute!

skapunker, What does the robot? Or do you think that I can not click on a person visit the robot to distinguish? PS though, your reputation, everything is clear, ignore ...

EvilBabayka
Site user since 18.06.2016

I have a feeling that all these horror stories about sklik - just horror

Cheat searches without clicking - stupidity, because at the same time reduced CTR of all the competitors, no one wins and no one loses

Clicks on your ad? Well, on the contrary it will increase its CTR, clicks, and costs will decrease

For me as not worth the bother, as a spent force, emotions and time to creative hadachi: campaign optimization, study of other advertising channels, etc.

Well, if it really was very worried, type in the search for "the protection of sklikivaniya rekoamnoy campaign", is now offering a service full of services, there is for an amount much less than your salary for days people will study your traffic and "fight"

s2709
Site user since 30.03.2015
Inkognito23:
Advertising on mobile telephones -100% initially, and not only for the sake of combating a twist, and since Business tasks are not for gamers, with their traffic is not needed at all.

ops, stop!

from this point in detail :)

with a number you should minus 100% for mobile telephones?

how long the campaign?

Inkognito23:
It calculated fairly easily in garbage words in phrases that they themselves in their campaigns minusovat thus currently CTR without spoiling

possible examples garbage phrases in the studio? :)

Inkognito23:
I am confident that through the Russian proxy, too, there is a leftist. Just a foreign IP is much easier to calculate.

and how do you calculate that it was with this IP user clicks your ad and you copied the direct coin - Owned copied coin?

skapunker
Site user since 15.01.2014
Inkognito23:
everything is clear, ignore ...

so I wrote as if I care 🤣

12 3

To post a new comment, please log in or register