Do you have a website?

SergejF
Site user since 07.06.2008
SeVlad:
This is what is being discussed - basic preferences.

No, I do not discuss personal preferences and global laws they do not give out. Providing customers with the greatest possible means of communication - it is not my personal preference.

dj D:
Hang the noodles their chickens

What, in fact, I am now doing. Only chicken got dull, everything which has been able to learn - is to insert email. The rest does not understand.

Momenta... Этнографические заметки: http://www.sbible.ru/vasil1.htm
SeVlad
Site user since 03.11.2008
SergejF:
Providing customers with the greatest possible means of communication - it is not my personal preference.

When (and if) it will be the customer - essno, there will be other ways to communicate. Just the return form (perhaps the same and links to the user's profile in social networks) - it's the first screenings of hemorrhoids filter and easiest way to safely "first contact."

But again - if someone likes to shine your private data on the phone to get TK (with all) and so forth chatter - their right.

Делаю хорошие сайты хорошим людям. Предпочтение коммерческим направлениям. Топики помощи с ⓌordPress (https://searchengines.guru/ru/forum/1032910 ) и основы безопасности сайтов ( https://searchengines.guru/ru/forum/774117 ). *** Помощь\консультации в топиках форума - БЕСПЛАТНО. Платные услуги ( https://wp.me/P3YHjQ-3 ) - с бюджетом от 150$ ***
Timati
Site user since 11.12.2013
SergejF:

I believe. For example, I also send "at the ROV" or offer to communicate in human language all ukrainomovnym zvonilschikam. However, we have with you personal preferences are not discussed here. This is a principle. Therefore, that you personally personally or I'm not interested - personally with us and will remain.

)

If an ethnic Russian resident in the territory of Ukraine is not to say that it is Russian! 😡

fliger
Site user since 17.09.2015
Wild pioneer:
Yes Yes. e-mail text in the footer just like the machine to pour gasoline. Frames on rooms with phone dealership also unscrew? Stickers with household appliances with phones and address of the manufacturer, too, flay him to free not reklmirovalsya?

E-mail text - special case (in this case I agree with you). But usually these sites performers hang straight indexed links (and sometimes more than one) - and so on each page, which is similar to a hose through which poured petrol.

SergejF
SeVlad:
When (and if) it will be the customer - essno, there will be other ways to communicate.

No. The more methods of communication - the more customers.

Undoubtedly, in this case will be calls from "I'm just asking." Everyone chooses for himself that he is more important. The number of customers or personal time, not time spent on the nerds. Here I'm still ringing from the Ukraine to the purchase of hatching eggs. With a deep sense of moral satisfaction of explaining that the postal service between the DNI and Ukrainian territories not, but I'm ready to transfer the eggs to the next tank corps. Exactly where to drive? ) Listening to the reaction, and even the time spent I do not regret. Mood rises.

This I do not about politics, but about the fact that even useless calls can be transferred to their advantage or pleasure!

Aisamiery
Site user since 12.04.2015
fliger:
E-mail text - special case (in this case I agree with you). But usually these sites performers hang straight indexed links (and sometimes more than one) - and so on each page, which is similar to a hose through which poured petrol.

Hose - it is still straight loss car owner, what is the direct damage referred to in the footer (well, if it is not a site other such studio)?

Разработка проектов на Symfony, Laravel, 1C-Bitrix, UMI.CMS, OctoberCMS
SergejF
timati:
If an ethnic Russian living in Ukraine it does not mean that it is Russia!

Undoubtedly. But talk to call me even ethnic Ukrainians I only in Russian or will not do. This is a personal choice as well as the rejection of Ukrainian customers in every area of my work. I found them and the gift is not nat, and the money is not nat.

Timati
Site user since 11.12.2013
SergejF:
Undoubtedly. But talk to call me even ethnic Ukrainians I only in Russian or will not do. This is a personal choice as well as the rejection of Ukrainian customers in every area of my work. I found them and the gift is not nat, and the money is not nat.

Yes you are my friend arrogance! 🙅

SergejF
timati:
Yes you are my friend arrogance!

No more than that those who reject the "telephone" customers. ) We use the same filters. But I do not call her - filter proper sifting debris. This is my personal filter only.

DD
Site user since 24.05.2020

Doboltalis to absurdity influenced votserkovlennyh programmer.

The first contact is usually written.

Wish, write.

Непродажная подпись

To post a new comment, please log in or register