Hoster adminvps.ru covers scams in the federal wanted list!

tmatm
Site user since 22.04.2006

dokker555, hoster - not the court. He could not identify these spirits are sold online or fake, the seller gives the checks or not. Hoster can block only for obvious violations: spamming, posting viruses, certain children's photos and videos.

If you want to block sites, you will need to contact the police, but already there is further sort out these sites violate something or not. If violated, the court or after the hoster itself or Roskomnadzor sites block.

PS On some sites the Left perfume - it is almost 100% fake. This is not surprising.

Optimizator.Ru (http://optimizator.ru/) — регистрация и продление доменов в RU-CENTER и REG.RU: RU, РФ от 150 р.; MSK.RU, SPB.RU и др. 168 р. + REG.RU (https://reg.optimizator.ru/) Отзывы о нашем сервисе (/ru/forum/970147). | Освобождающиеся домены от 150 р. (http://optimizator.ru/backorder/)
D5
Site user since 01.02.2009

tmatm, yes figs with this perfume, and there is in fact more interesting products, such as caviar, furs and so on, and it's not even a complete list of these shops, I just parse rushek base is likely to have more sites ...

Well, in general I understood the situation, then I apologize hoster, he then nothing here is not to blame.

Really just do not understand why they contacted the owner ...

treshnyuk
Site user since 17.02.2013
dokker555:
tmatm, yes figs with this perfume, and there is in fact more interesting products, such as caviar, furs and so on, and it's not even a complete list of these shops, I just parse rushek base is likely to have more sites ... Well, in general, the situation I realized then apologize hoster, he then nothing here is not to blame. Really just do not understand why they contacted the owner ...

You're the first day on the Internet? I'm not talking as fakes on aliekspresse on Avito and other areas where there are moderators, representatives of companies, etc., and it's just a hoster, it can not determine anything without a court order.

tmatm
Site user since 22.04.2006

Hoster and not in touch with the owners. The owner of the site itself registered, the site itself is placed. Hoster can not deny service since no obvious violations by the owner of the site yet.

And the fact that some people think that there are violations, it just seems as worldwide final decision of the court. Even Roskomnadzor blocks most sites do not by itself, but by the court and other official bodies.

The easiest way to close those sites - not to buy anything there. Then do close.

F
Site user since 17.03.2018

Hoster here obviously not being ... not a customer is not spam DDoS.

Name, Type, etc. on the website it is also not obliged to check (may site is hosted designer, studio, etc.).

Yes, and the protection of personal data (it's about an account on Hoster) is also only a court ...

Brand is a representative, the right holder ...

And coats and caviar at us like the law does not prohibited to sell .... (WMS Iranian caviar or even imitation).

So looked a couple of sites design and style just blew it a scam ..... (remember at such Samsung`i Galaxy and iPhones

sold at a discount of 70% a few years ago .... all Internet pied)

The conclusion to the Court and only in the court ... and that's when the hoster connect ..... well, or whoever is responsible for the sites.

D5

The situation with the data control and similar issues hosters, I realized, thanks to everyone to unsubscribe!

I apologize for the hoster adminvps.ru header and post let hang, suddenly someone, thanks to him, will keep your budget and nerves.

That's just the subject is then placed entirely the wrong address for hosting then it has nothing to do ..

But I'm here to do anything I can not (

Now I am waiting for the police officers are soon to come.

globalmoney
Site user since 09.12.2005
dokker555:
Now I am waiting for the police officers are soon to come.

And from them you what you want?

Do you have the results of the examination that the product is a fake? If not, then they are with you, even the application will not take. The more that you have received by mail order Russian COD and before payment can verify that you have received.

MGNHost.ru - полный комплекс хостинг услуг (https://www.mgnhost.ru/) VPS/VDS на SSD дисках в России от 170 рублей (https://www.mgnhost.ru/vds-ru.php)
D5
globalmoney:
And from them you what you want? Do you have the results of the examination that the product is a fake? If not, then they are with you, even the application will not take. The more that you have received by mail order Russian COD and before payment can verify that you have received.

It would be desirable, of course, justice. Training, of course not. I returned the money to them, and without further ado (soslasis alleged Russian mail, then they're something namutili with the goods), they are now in fact I do not owe anything.

By forgeries xs that will be, but it turns so that even with my help will be able to catch Smirnova, if he really wanted, though I certainly did not Sherlock Holmes, it is interesting that it is the sender of the goods themselves, so he went to the post office .

I recently called to the police station, all rasprosy, also asked when I could Department will be, I said, it's better tomorrow, an hour later they called back and asked to report to him still today, take all the info, I naryl and take a box that with "perfume".

In general, I do not know what happens when something-something will turn out, but I think it's worth a try, especially since they promised to help.

There, according to the sites, traffic is good for them, the sites themselves look good selling, even I would say, much more selling than other people and they do not throw bad ...

It is hoped that with Serch one such is not engaged ...

R
Site user since 01.04.2013

I only have one question, as a citizen who is in federal search, calmly goes to the post office and on his own behalf sends products?) And it still does not know the feds?)

R
Site user since 11.02.2010

DEFENDERS Hoster:

so you would post in the topic, as some once unhappy yell:

"Hoster banned me for no reason!"

there you just hoster and judgment, and God

Tsu:

never mind. there is a certain audience, they always "blame mc"

Now, really. If within half an hour otpishetsya this (alleged) cheater that his hoster banned, they are the same song will sing that you now vparivayut

ENG и RU контент в промышленных масштабах на заказ. От $0.1 за 1000 знаков (/ru/forum/897224)

To post a new comment, please log in or register