Spam Datahouse network

1 234
LM
Site user since 11.05.2014
globalmoney:
And where do DNSBL? Are you sure you want to ask me that question?

It's not a question. This is the conclusion of your understanding of the costs per person / hour.

Someone makes his hands, someone automates and reduces the minimum involvement of the human factor.

The question "how," a variety of options - the discretion of expediency, leave to the philosophers of the forum. 🙅

E
Site user since 01.03.2011
LocalMaster:
It's not a question. This is the conclusion of your understanding of the costs per person / hour. Someone makes his hands, someone automates and reduces the minimum involvement of the human factor. The question "how," a variety of options - the discretion of expediency, leave to the philosophers of the forum. 🙅

dnsbl to use the outgoing mail? :)

Hoster_ru
Site user since 24.02.2016

Hello, ram108!

Your appeal was received in support Datahouse.ru 2020-05-31 at 14:30.

technical support staff member immediately sent a complaint-owner of the IP address and provide an answer within the specified search correspondence 31.05.2020 at 14:41 (11 minutes). According to the regulations, we have to wait for a reaction from the client and not to block its services and resources, if it does not create a parasitic traffic and / or it is not received massive complaints about spam, including by authoritarian black sheets.

Mail traffic from a given subnet is not exceeded and does not exceed the normal rate, and does not stand out, and therefore the detection of pre-mailings of unsolicited correspondence via regular monitoring system was virtually impossible. However, we have taken note of your second appeal aimed at 05/31/2020 15:30 (60 minutes after the primary), that information letters are massive, and the application has been submitted to the Customer Service department, which experts again contacted the owner of the IP, and started to address the issue through negotiations.

We hope that the situation will be resolved soon.

Hoster.ru (/ru/forum/973628) | Datahouse.ru (/ru/forum/992959) | Filanco core net Looking Glass (http://lg.citytelecom.ru)
Ilya74
Site user since 12.06.2008
Hoster_ru:
We hope that the situation will be resolved soon.

I hope that this customer you eventually expel. This Majboroda actually jumps between data centers, hosted mainly directly in the data center, not resellers, apparently, that there is less risk of running into a lock.

Recently, by long correspondences could drive them out of the network Selektel, for what they are grateful. We dismantled the case for a long time, but eventually the spam from their network on the services of the companion stopped. I order you wish for.

https://x5x.host - хостинг и VPS в России, Нидерландах и в США, качественный сервис с 2006 года
worldfoto
Site user since 20.04.2012

A letter of response to unsubscribe does not work do not get 3-4 emails a day?

⭐-> HostPro.ua_ - Лучший хостинг. с CPanel и бесплатным ssl сертификатом. Сам пользуюсь и рекомендую. Пожизненная скидка -10% с промокодом, на Хостинг, Cервера "searchengines-10%" https://bit.ly/38IeuNR
S
Site user since 23.05.2004
worldfoto:
A letter of response to unsubscribe does not work do not get 3-4 emails a day?

To confirm that the address is alive and is regularly used? :)

Это просто мой личный сайт (https://phpdevs.com/) в моей подписи.
_mxr
Site user since 07.08.2018
ram108:
For quite a long time (more than a year exactly) for all possible addresses of spam comes from the client, which is hosted in Datahouse. Every day 3-4 letters with the same content. Letters long-gun fall into the spam folder, but when you open it, it is 60% of this spam. Wrote in support Datahouse, I attach copies of letters. I got a standard runaround ticket and immediately shut down. A week passed, spam is also coming, I decided to ask, what are the measures adopted hoster. In response - the same evasion supposedly transferred to another department. And the ticket is closed again.

You have made them excellent advertising as BulletProof provider 🤣

R1
Site user since 03.02.2013
Hoster_ru:
Your second appeal aimed at 05/31/2020 15:30 (60 minutes after the first) ...

Follow-up letter was sent on 02.07 20:32, after I received no reply from you, other than automatic writing, that the status of my ticket changed to: Closed. Decided to ask whether the measures taken were. And then he got another response with status: Closed. But spam is also continued to come.

In any case, the theme of the forum was created on June 7, and this was the last day, when he entered spam. I hope that this spam is not only stopped coming to me, but also to those who are also unsubscribed here for the Suppression of known spammer Aleksandr mayboroda_aleks.

I also hope that no more data center will not take to yourself this spamschika. Surprisingly, as much as possible for several years daily massively send the same spam (text of the letter is changed every few months, but the sense and previous contacts) and not be blocked.

Thank you all very much for participating and good advice.

By the way, no one answered, whether the work is now postal services blacklist, where you can redirect spam?

F
Site user since 15.03.2010
ram108:
I understand it very well, but, as I said, more than 60% of my spam is spam from a single source. This spam fray is not the first year, so I'm not lazy, opened Google and found out which network belongs to a spammer, and wrote abuzy. How to abuzy will react, whether to obey the law - and here we see. And now to have this respected forum topic.

So what? According to the first complaint of a horseradish from the client is obliged to ban Web hosting server.

In hosting the charter says that the main goal of creating a society - profit.

Client host who hews your letters, perfectly suitable for that purpose.

Your money will not bring a complaint.

It is therefore logical that you sent to the forest.

Стабильные Vds, vps (http://vpsville.ru) сервера и IPv6 сети по отличным ценам.
Solmyr
Site user since 10.09.2007
rustelekom:
Moreover, such "traffic study" and completely banned in some countries.

Interestingly, in what?

1 234

To post a new comment, please log in or register