Copyright protection

S3
Site user since 29.03.2012
ArbNet:
Technology is very simple and efficient, so they can quickly master

You're six months on the forum could not explain the efficiency and convenience of its engine, the people who are in this stew

ArbNet:
Many companies make the sites will certainly use them

Dream something must be supported by

ArbNet:
My main income is from the creation of this instrument different sites, services, shops, etc.

And what lives Wordpress engine developers?

Or you yourself mnish Bitrix competitor?

S3
Site user since 29.03.2012
ArbNet:
Technology is very simple and efficient, so they can quickly master

You're six months on the forum could not explain the efficiency and convenience of its engine, the people who are in this stew

ArbNet:
Many companies make the sites will certainly use them

Dream something must be supported by

ArbNet:
My main income is from the creation of this instrument different sites, services, shops, etc.

And what lives Wordpress engine developers?

Or you yourself mnish Bitrix competitor?

ArbNet
Site user since 27.10.2019

Sly32, I do not understand that you are so hurt and angry?

Nothing was unable to explain, and so on. Relax, it is because I did not get;)

Блажен, кто не стремится сделать лучше: он не рискует быть не понятым.
DD
Site user since 24.05.2020

You should at least skrinshotik showed saytik and sockets. And though 1 test saytik (papochny). His people to dig deeper inside. If saytik not a client, you can safely show.

Непродажная подпись
S
Site user since 23.05.2004
dj D:
If saytik not a client, you can safely show.

A client can only to Google? :)

Это просто мой личный сайт (https://phpdevs.com/) в моей подписи.
DD
Stek:
A client can only to Google? :)

Google can be trusted, not betray, and if will give out and there where it is necessary. :)

ArbNet
dj D:
You should at least skrinshotik showed saytik and sockets. And though 1 test saytik (papochny). His people to dig deeper inside. If saytik not a client, you can safely show.

What's bothering me? Your WP developed hundreds of years, even thousands of people. And I have one just a little more than six months do, made a base. Now start customizing the site, or rather the control panel, then hosts will do for blogs and forum, with them it will be possible to make your site and show.

There would be willing to help, learning to make components for the engine, then things progressed faster, but there is all-sufficient, and so all are satisfied, and if satisfied I do not need to bring a claim and demand anything. When will I do, then I will and I will.

S
Site user since 23.05.2004
ArbNet:
There would be willing to help, learning to make components for the engine

What nafig willing, if there are no examples or documentation, nor the opportunity - nothing. Another question, and whether the engine has: D

DD

It is urgent to do something about it.

Find sponsors, to allocate resources.

ArbNet

Stek,

Stek:
Another question, is there a slider

Gopher see? And it is :)

dj D:
An urgent need something predprinyat.Nayti sponsors allocate resources.

I need helpers to speed up the process.

But people used to work at his uncle and receive food. But in this case need supporters who think like that do not say that.

Unfortunately, as long as people do not see the finished result will not be interested.

I would like to urgently, but except for me now, nobody will be able to customize the site is not, and to me it takes time, I learned not to clone :)

To post a new comment, please log in or register