Views for June 2020. Falling or make a fool of us

К 167

Ran through the channels to competitors, just for your favorite channels, watch almost all the normal incidence of views. I have, incidentally, is also falling. Took to in June, vacation time (as is usually always at this time), but not this year, when the resorts are not released. It can make a fool of us on the platform or glitches as always: rolleyes :. That someone with views in this month?

Kaidan:
It can make a fool of us on the platform

Putin's claim that something stirs.

Or the global Masonic conspiracy.

And, yes, even COVID ...

Choose any option.

But the fall is, yes ...

The last couple of months, it is very well seen.

Write off all on bugs, sawing a new studio, probably rearrange the algorithm and filters.

Fall is clearly seen since the introduction of "self-assessment rolls to monetize."

Сообщество помощи бездомным животным (http://zoohelp-oren.ru/). Мы поможем в поиске работы: стабильная работа для вас (https://orenburg.rabota.ru/), вакансии (https://oren-obl.rabota.ru/) и резюме.
К 167

Well I do not know. Tik Tok on the Russian-speaking space is not yet popular. Maybe I am mistaken. But the idea is good. Alternatively, the impression as if there was an alternative and pulled views.

F9 83

Yeah, all fled to the current tick)

jpg IMG_20200615_033944.jpg
R 34

The open channel, I very much sunk views (gray channel, no coins) from 2500 per hour, up to 300 (figures are at the peak)

most prushchego video in late May abruptly flew out of the home page, (70-80% of the traffic on it came from main) now reads 20-hour on it is not.

On channel 3 video I downloaded them to break in about 1 month, no longer load since I do not have time to create new compilations.

I admit that the views sunk due to the fact that the channel there is no activity on the part of the author, ie, New videos are added, etc. although in the past this has never watched ..

usually it has been as follows: Filled 1 video, it shoots and brings a stable good traffic a very long time, regardless of loading new videos on the channel or not.

Tell me, is it true that right now if you do not download large 2 weeks or 1 month of the new video on the channel, the channel pessimiziruetsya algorithms?

К 167
Russels:
usually it has been as follows: Filled 1 video, it shoots and brings a stable good traffic a very long time, regardless of loading new videos on the channel or not. Tell me, is it true that right now if you do not download large 2 weeks or 1 month of the new video on the channel, the channel pessimiziruetsya algorithms?

It's true, there were times when the gold.

Now the constant feeling that the car fuel is over. An urgent need to fill in a new video.

Kaidan:
. An urgent need to fill in a new video.

Yeah, but if YouTube really filters, clamps traffic even drown under the most do not want ...

I do not fill the views were great, and began intensively to pour all subsided (((

Where is the logic?

png 777.png
Russels:
The open channel, I very much sunk views (Channel gray, no coins) from 2500 per hour, up to 300 (figures are at the peak) is the prushchego video in late May abruptly flew out of the home page, (70-80% of the traffic on it came from the main) now reads 20-hour on it is not. On channel 3 video I downloaded them to break in about 1 month, no longer load since I do not have time to create new compilations. I admit that the views sunk due to the fact that the channel there is no activity on the part of the author, ie, New videos are added, etc. although in the past this has never watched .. usually was as follows: 1 Filled video shoots and it brings a stable good traffic a very long time, regardless of loading new videos on the channel or not. Tell me, is it true that right now if you do not download large 2 weeks or 1 month of the new video on the channel, the channel pessimiziruetsya algorithms?

I on one channel received a notice from Youtube: Views fell due to the fact that for a long time (more than 3 weeks), not upload new videos

К 167
Fifka_9:
Yeah, all fled to the current tick)

1 just shot the video. And it is in this period.

Remember:
all in teak-current sitting, he recently set =)

I think Tik-Tok vegetable :)

at least of those videos that I've seen.

To post a new comment, please log in or register