Do you have a website?

dj D:
Doboltalis to absurdity influenced votserkovlennyh programmer.

Well, well, well, do not accuse me of your absurdity. Complain kraynyak, parents, and I'll do with it.

dj D:
The first contact is usually written.

Again for the fish money. (I explain again to ... alternatively intelligent:

If you have to leave a contact with only an email address, the first contact with you, it is natural to be written. I even more to say, a letter will be electronic, not ordinary registered! Long to explain why it is happening and why the publication of email you do not receive a letter with a stamp on the envelope. Just take it for granted.

The second reality says that when email publications, contacts will be less than when publishing emai and telephone.

dj D:
This is the norm in the developed world.

Murphy asserted old rights: the less developed individual or community, especially as it refers to the rules of development of people and communities.

Momenta... Этнографические заметки: http://www.sbible.ru/vasil1.htm
DD 19
SergejF:
with email publications, contacts will be less than when publishing emai and telephone.

Phone maker put in the footer? You all did not realize that babbling and normal customers have such as you can not be. The blue hole looking, backward.

🔇 Аудиореклама выключена
dj D:
Phone maker put in the footer?

If you sculpt your email there, that prevents give your phone? National consciousness?

dj D:
You all did not realize that babbling and normal customers have such as you can not be.

Tell it to your doctor!

DD 19
SergejF:
If you sculpt your email there, that prevents give your phone? National consciousness?

You make me sick, it makes no sense to argue with senile.

Consider that I gave up and decided in the footer to instruct their phones.

dj D:
Consider that I gave

Yes, you already gave up three pages above:

dj D:
eeerrrt, post above I kind of gave up and admitted defeat.

Very bad memory, huh? )

DD 19

You're like an old grandmother meticulously tambourine, leave me alone, slacker.

I was not interested in the opinion is not related to the niche offended balabolov.

I have no more of your site and I feel so comfortable - do not need to be distracted by others.

dj D:
You're like an old grandmother meticulously tambourine,

Well, yes, you three times a day to give up and all is forgotten, and the old grandmother - I. ) In the mirror, you also see me?

dj D:
it's more comfortable for me

Question your convenience as the reason for your happiness are not the subject of the topic.

DD 19

Who opened the topic? Why offended idlers climb to where do not understand?

Take care of your best blozhikom - clowns, clowns, clowns around and argue in fact.

One sits on the pigs, on the other blozhike and climb to teach practitioners. :)

Loafers ...

dj D:
Why offended idlers climb to where do not understand?

You have back? )

H 92
dj D:
Who opened the topic? Why offended idlers climb to where do not understand?
Take care of your best blozhikom - clowns, clowns, clowns around and argue in fact.
One sits on the pigs, on the other blozhike and climb to teach practitioners. :)
Loafers ...

how are you so cruel to people

To post a new comment, please log in or register