Site is not in the top 100

Welcome to my website - https://hyip-money.com/ already almost a year and it still does not by any queries in Yandex when he is 50 places in google it does not seen where he and at what point. Some new sites are immediately evident at the request of my site theme they are there some places by as much as 35 or even 20 Why is not my site in Google?

Yandex is why it does not like him very much.

With by Google is likely YMYL. Google is right to throw out should at his own logic.

But in general this domain drop. it happens to them. From previous owners not only gets links.

How to understand the Domain drop? No understand my subjects, many sites are at least in the top 100 when my still there?

mongames:
Why is not my site in Google?

Because govnosayt.

Momenta... Этнографические заметки: http://www.sbible.ru/vasil1.htm
mongames:
How to understand the Domain drop? No understand my subjects, many sites are at least in the top 100 when my still there?

This domain 20 years. He had many owners. And not just because it did not renew the last time. Very reason. Given the subject matter there probably was a fraud then. As a result, the domain in the deep ass and did not go down there. I was so ... I was hoping it from assholes get. But it bezsmyslenno. What I did not do it sites, I received a standard reply. Stupid copy-paste. Your domain still violates blah blah blah. But it was in those good times when Google has posted manual authorization. Now, I think most of the filter is not displayed in the console.

Selmak:
there must have been a fraud that

It is still there.

skybee:
It is still there.

Well yes. But I mean a hell of a brutally. And this is from the area and I do not deny that fraud. Let my people, I have to rob 🤪

This farm, it is not something that in issue, its the internet should not be

Скидка 5% на все услуги reg.ru по промокоду B5A1-2430-5C32-1D70

That is, you want to say that I took a domain on a blog that has been in the past owners of the sanctions and now nothing I can do with him to withdraw at least in the top 100?

Open links the blood from his eyes nearly gone.

mongames:
That is, you want to say that I took a domain on a blog that has been in the past owners of the sanctions and now nothing I can do with him to withdraw at least in the top 100?

Well, not so badly. Make a useful resource for people and some day he will rise.

To post a new comment, please log in or register