Keyvordsy - 2 years - go here and do not understand!

123 4
Had
Site user since 01.04.2014
Had
Geers:
And who is Mueller?

Google employee.

ziliboba0213:
2 years of torment keyvordsy ... Assertive

More than once I wrote many places. I will write again. I am the most hard-nosed campaign / stubborn person on this planet. Sometimes it comes to fanaticism. Much effort was invested in these keyvordsy. I do not want to make this work in vain because of my mistakes.

J-ran:
Confess, you're the man who all his life recounted matches in boxes?

No. But maybe this is my twin brother. For in SEO I have often happens. I do not find a match, but I do believe bytes, errors, numbers and so on. N. For example, on one of my sites 55 validation errors. Reduced errors to that figure because I like it.

---------- Posted 07.06.2020 at 23:49 ----------

Geers:
I have a browser in the abundance of advertising on the site.

IM norm. You have a bad or a browser or in memory of a little company. Let me guess - Opera browser?

---------- Posted 07.06.2020 at 23:51 ----------

Geers:
I have a browser in the abundance of advertising on the site.

I went again to look at advertising. I saw no one. It was a sense of humor?

█ ННП █ Самый надёжный и недорогой хостинг в России - https://clck.ru/MDrmD
Had
Had

Others that do? I would like to do once and forget. Tired of the ordeal.

May 18, 2020, removed the key words the entire site. At this time (week) drop traffic to observe 20% percent. Whether due to the fact that the summer has come, whether because of the + key is something else.

HELP, pliz.

Geers
Site user since 12.04.2011
Had:
May 18, 2020, removed the key words the entire site. At this time (week) drop traffic to observe 20% percent.

Just about as% cores, and give me the keys.

And then decide for himself.

Had
Had
Geers:
Just about as% cores, and give me the keys.

Thank. Are you sure?

Geers:
And then decide for himself.

competitors studied. The largest - 4 pieces. We all do not have the keys. And what? Not fools keep these sites.

Z
Site user since 13.12.2009
Had:
May 18, 2020, removed the key words the entire site. At this time (week) drop traffic to observe 20% percent. Whether due to the fact that the summer has come, whether because of the + key is something else. HELP, pliz.

Summer has come, let coronavirus (or vice versa picked), the May update happened, Venus entered the Tropic of Capricorn ..

The reasons may be a million and all of them can not be linked to masturbation on keyvordsy.

What a site it?

Консультации по продвижению сайта (https://seo-consulting.su/service-price/konsultaciya-po-prodvizheniyu-sajta/) Оформи бесплатную дебетовую карту Альфабанк и получи за это 500 руб (https://alfabank.ru/fr/?refid=d_ZYXO1D). На карте в довесок кешбек до 2% на все и до 5% годовых на остаток.
Had
Had
zusull:
The reasons may be a million and all of them can not be linked to the

In fact of the matter. A lot going on during this time. So I do not understand for 2 years.

zusull:
What a site it?

I will not shine.

Had
Had

And here I duplicate:

Better voice their questions:

1. Do I need to register keyvordsy?

And if yes, then:

2. How many words to write? - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 25?

3. comma after each word or not?

4. One and the same word is repeated?

5. If the number of times to repeat?

6. English words to write?

7. Which of the text considered keyvordsami?

8. Write the phrase or separate words?

9. If you use commas, that separates each word or phrase?

In short - keyvords makes brains!

More specifically the SS. If they do not need to have cut everywhere and everything. That did not even have the possibility to fill in.

Hence - / ru / forum forum / comment / 16491707

donc
Site user since 16.01.2007
Had:
Much effort was invested in these keyvordsy.
Had:
1. Do I need to register keyvordsy?

And initially I include brain (even for a second!) And understand what they needed to ~ 1996-2002 and to understand why the steel is not needed then - it's so hard?

А на этом SEO-форуме поиск работает (http://webimho.ru/) :) Продвижение сайтов от 25 000 в мес, прозрачно, надежно (/ru/forum/818412), но не быстро, отзывы (http://webimho.ru/topic/3225/)
Had
Had
donc:
And initially I include brain (even for a second!) And understand what they needed to ~ 1996-2002 and to understand why the steel is not needed then - it's so hard?

It's all blah blah blah on numerous sites I read. Also in the course of blah blah blah broadcasters from Yandex and Google. No trust or those of any of those.

---------- Posted 08.06.2020 at 21:30 ----------

donc, well, if you're right then what for Serch prescribes keyvordsy?

donc
Site user since 16.01.2007
Had:
It's all blah blah blah on numerous sites I read.

You still read it on the walls. I wrote to you about it - include the brain and to understand why they were needed in ~ 1996-2002 and to understand why the steel is not needed then.

Had:
Well, if you're right then what for Serch prescribes keyvordsy?

And why do you think that his SEO-Schnick do?

123 4

To post a new comment, please log in or register