Repeats keyword in the title and title

B
Site user since 16.01.2019

It is written that in h1 can use the keyword from the title. The title obliged to be present.

The source code of my page

Something there keyword - domain name - something there is the keyword there is something

where: h1 title - domain name - title

So the key is repeated. Should I avoid this or is this normal? How to do better

I
Site user since 24.01.2018

I did not understand where you have it exactly that and as indicated.

But in general, no crime to use the key and in the title, h1 and no title. Moreover, it is even logical that extended header shall be made in the title. Conversely, if in the title about one thing, and the title suddenly about all else - do not you think that this is nonsense some work?

B
imasiter:
I did not understand where you have it exactly what and how ukazyvaetsya.No in general, no crime to use the key and in the title, h1 and no title. Moreover, it is even logical that extended header shall be made in the title. Conversely, if in the title about one thing, and the title suddenly about all else - do not you think that this is nonsense some work?

Let us give a concrete example. I have a page for ordering the service, the header in it - there is something key, there is also the title - something out there that key out there. Now look what happens:

there is something key - the name of the site - something key there is something out there

Two keys in one line, how do you mean?

I

And where it is obtained with two keys? You shove somewhere connected with the header h1 and a title, or what?

B
imasiter:
And where it is obtained with two keys? You shove somewhere connected with the header h1 and a title, or what?

The site is used Yoast SEO plugin

What I bring to you examples, if I can show everything in the screenshot. What can you say about such a set of keys?

png 192486.png
I

So it's you own title so clumsily formed. Of course, it is not worth doing. But what does the headline here?

---------- Posted 12.06.2020 at 14:15 ----------

boosts:
Let us give a concrete example. I have a page for ordering the service, the header in it - there is something key, there is also the title - something out there that key out there. Now look what happens: there is something key - the name of the site - something key there is something out there two keys in one line, how do you mean?

In my opinion, you are just confused, that there is a title.

In your case the whole line is the title:

there is something key - the name of the site - something key there is something out there

And not just a piece named after the site.

B
imasiter:
So it's you own title so clumsily formed. Of course, it is not worth doing. But what does the headline here?

Because the header is displayed in the title. Guarantees ELO boost, this is the title, everything else is a title. What in your opinion is not clumsy? If I write the title just Guarantees will be the next title

Guarantees - Elo-boost.ru - Professional ELO boost as you can see there is no repetition, but also the key to the title and no.

I
boosts:
Because the header is displayed in the title. Guarantees ELO boost, this is the title, everything else is a title.

No. Do not rest a title, and all together (including the alleged title) - a title.

Why do you shove a title in a title?

---------- Posted 12.06.2020 at 14:19 ----------

It will be correct something like:

header:

Guarantees ELO boost

title:

Professional ELO boost - Elo-boost.ru

B
imasiter:
No. Do not rest a title, and all together (including the alleged title) - it taytl.Zachem you shove all heading in the title?

---------- Posted 12.06.2020 at 14:19 ----------

It will be correct something like: title: Guarantees ELO busttaytl: Professional ELO boost - Elo-boost.ru

I guess plug inserts on all pages except the home. So, I looked at the competition sites, they have the same pattern. They just do not use keys Titles

I
boosts:
I guess plug inserts on all pages except the home. So, I looked at the competition sites, they have the same pattern. They just do not use keys Titles

According to the plugin does not prompt detail. But theoretically there somewhere templates or settings may be stated that output to and in what order. How to make sacrifices in the key title is not interesting at all, it is better to set up a title format normally.

B
imasiter:
According to the plugin does not prompt detail. But theoretically there somewhere templates or settings may be stated that output to and in what order. How to make sacrifices in the key title is not interesting at all, it is better to set up a title format normally.

And whether you want to write the keyword in the header on every page if the search involved only the main. By the way I look, there is a plugin manually edit the title on each page

---------- Posted 12.06.2020 at 15:59 ----------

The most funny that competitors podtyrili my title on the main page. In principle, they all better than me at positions today. I too think something they have borrowed, or rather svooy same title with the rest of the main page, but reading that this is bad, but in practice it turns out that there is no

To post a new comment, please log in or register