Your account has violated a rule concerning unacceptable business models

F1
Site user since 17.12.2015

Colleagues, Hello! Yesterday blocked account - "Your account is locked Your account has violated a rule concerning unacceptable business models.." Online furniture store, MSC regions, St. Petersburg and LV, nothing illegal, advertising in Google was 3 years with this account, the budgets of more than 1 million per month. I read the FAQ google up and down - worried reason - unacceptable business models, in reference to the related phishing and "distortion or concealment of information about the company, product or service." While afraid to file an appeal, because there can get blocked account forever. Prompt colleagues who else yesterday blocked an account?

Hammer8
Site user since 04.08.2011
fee1youRse1f:
While afraid to file an appeal, because there can get blocked account forever.

He and so have been blocked and just so it can not be unlocked.

The only option, as usual, to write an appeal and meet the requirements of the moderators.

The reason for blocking relatively rare you.

Полный спектр услуг по продвижению сайтов (/ru/forum/959217)
TayBuy
Site user since 29.06.2012

I was banned yesterday and today accounts of several customers for the same reason: "Your account has violated a rule concerning unacceptable business models", with a variety of business areas. Personal manager at Google one of the clients said that in his department pobanili too few customers for this reason, and it is not clear, which is why - there were not any reasons. Appealed, too, are waiting.

Эффективная реклама в Яндекс.Директе. (/ru/forum/951297) Мои сертификаты: Сертификат Яндекс.Директ. (https://yandex.ru/adv/expert/certificates/XX9cuu7cf) Сертификат Google Adwords. (https://www.google.ru/partners/#i_profile;idtf=101963959640572087741;)
F1
Site user since 17.12.2015
TayBuy:
I was banned yesterday and today accounts of several customers for the same reason: "Your account has violated a rule concerning unacceptable business models", with a variety of business areas. Personal manager at Google one of the clients said that in his department pobanili too few customers for this reason, and it is not clear, which is why - there were not any reasons. Appealed, too, are waiting.

Your appeal has not yet been answered?

To post a new comment, please log in or register