Hoster ruweb. Serving Sites with complaints from Roskomnadzor

123 4
treshnyuk
Site user since 17.02.2013
i-stasik:
that is, and Web hosting and hosting must be overseas? and the option is not a ride: if the hoster foreign (legal entities registered in the Russian Federation does not), but provides the hosting, including on Russian territory? it can also get a fine?

No. For it must be Joe Bloggs from the Russian Federation to host services in the Russian Federation. If your hoster will be foreign and have no legal relationship to the Russian Federation there is a Data Center in the Russian Federation which is 100% on the legal entity in the Russian Federation, there is a service provider in the territory of the Russian Federation which is 100% on the legal entity in the Russian Federation, etc.

But the Russian version of the Web hosting and server outside of the Russian Federation should ride, the IP course zablochat but penalties should not be.

IS
Site user since 09.07.2018
Had:
Not necessary. Maybe Russian. Normal hosting asked to remove illegal and everything. If you delete it claims to host you on there and work in peace on this hosting.

so it was with abuzy, deleted and unsubscribed hoster

but fears that the hoster ILV directly to the court to address (will not send another abuzy), then it will be fine and the temporary blocking IP. Here I partly understand his position

Jackyk
Site user since 05.10.2005
i-stasik:
but fears that the hoster ILV directly to the court to address (will not send another abuzy), then it will be fine and the temporary blocking IP. Here I partly understand his position

I here do not understand one. If the site is not anything like that - then there is no problem. Well, if there is - yes the hell you such a site? Nine lives, or what? To in that quote - one I was in prison, the other would have given you ... If there really funky online content to which you do not have rights - so poudalyat him to hell, and all cases - without waiting abuzy. If they have real reasons - so it would be better not to do. This is not good, and besides, it's dangerous, you same.

С уважением, Евгений.
porutchik
Site user since 21.04.2008
i-stasik:
so it was with abuzy, deleted and unsubscribed hoster hoster but is afraid that the RCN directly to the court to address (will not send another abuzy), then it will be fine and the temporary blocking IP. Here I partly understand his position

RCN does not go to court.

Интернет Хостинг Центр IHC.RU (/ru/forum/930950) - Хостинг, KVM и OpenVZ VPS на SSD, аренда серверов. Работаем по ГОСТ Р 57489-2017 Telegram (https://t.me/ihc_ru), VK (https://vk.com/ihcru), Twitter (https://twitter.com/ihc_ru)
porutchik

i-stasik, open the Moscow City Court's website, find almost any case of copyright, shake your decision by flipping down and read the word "Recover."

Screenshot put, if you do not manage.

Since you do not write off the money offer and just take the pledge.

png 20200609up8jy.png
IS
Jackyk:
I here do not understand one. If the site is not anything like that - then there is no problem. Well, if there is - yes the hell you such a site? Nine lives, or what? To in that quote - one I was in prison, the other would have given you ... If there really funky online content to which you do not have rights - so poudalyat him to hell, and all cases - without waiting abuzy. If they have real reasons - so it would be better not to do. This is not good, and besides, it's dangerous, you same.

the same answer you saying "Afraid of wolves - in the woods not to go"

and if the case

Online only audio files, "dumb" is not content

muz.sayty zaytsev.net and many other live somehow ...

and your logic is better to sit at home and just be afraid: what will be caught and the penalty, or a tree falls, or cheated in the store, and many other life events.

treshnyuk
Site user since 17.02.2013
porutchik:
i-stasik, open the Moscow City Court's website, find almost any case of copyright, shake your decision by flipping down and read the word "Recover." Screenshot put, if you do not manage. Since you do not write off the money offer and just take the pledge.

Hmm, always I thought that the GDZ is something of the type of cheating and is illegal according to the type of torrents and pirated games. And it turns out it is the official organization and even receive money from lawsuits 😮

porutchik
i-stasik:
the same answer you saying "Afraid of wolves - in the woods not to go" and if in the case of online only audio files, "dumb" content is not muz.sayty zaytsev.net and many other live somehow ... and by your logic better to sit at home and just be afraid: what will be caught and the penalty, or a tree falls, or cheated in the store, and many other life events.

Here are just a rabbit all legal claims and no to them.

---------- Posted 09.06.2020 at 23:12 ----------

treshnyuk:
and even receive money from lawsuits 😮

6000 plus minus 6000 equals 0

IS
porutchik:
RCN does not go to court.

that I did not understand you

ILV turns or not?

below you are trying to post a judicial ruling

porutchik
i-stasik:
that I did not understand you RCN calls or not? below you are trying to post a judicial ruling

The decision is not a word about the ILV.

123 4

To post a new comment, please log in or register