Registration of a trademark

avtotranszp
Site user since 10.01.2013

Greetings!

Please tell me how to register a trade mark of the company for towing services?

Or give a link where you can read in detail. To the lawyers do not want to handle, want their own to overcome this procedure.

Перевозка автомобилей (https://perevozkizp.net/)
Skf
Site user since 24.09.2009
Skf

According to the procedure itself - on the website of Rospatent is painted in detail, as there are sites where you can see the already registered trademarks, and then how to fill the application for registration of TK. One clear where all the articles would have chewed in the examples and no nuances. Or to delve into and understand, or pay a patent attorney (but not the lawyers, they are not on the profile).

Кто работает весь день, тому некогда зарабатывать деньги. Умная мысль, не моя
avtotranszp
skf:
According to the procedure itself - on the website of Rospatent is painted in detail, as there are sites where you can see the already registered trademarks, and then how to fill the application for registration of TK. One clear where all the articles would have chewed in the examples and no nuances. Or to delve into and understand, or pay a patent attorney (but not the lawyers, they are not on the profile).

Got it, thanks for the info,

---------- Posted 14.06.2020 at 13:17 ----------

People, there is someone who self-register a trademark?

Answer me please, we need your help.

O
Site user since 16.05.2017

Recorded himself, too many pitfalls, I lost a lot of time. Responses of government agencies is very stretched in time, immediately correct the mistake is not possible. I had to bring a lawyer, turned out cheaply and quickly. (Lawyer gave an acquaintance, can therefore came cheaply and without divorce, honestly)

krav3c
Site user since 11.04.2011
avtotranszp:
People, there is someone who self-register a trademark? Please answer me, need your help.

for these people get the money, and you ask for help. hardly anyone will just deal with everything. here or to penetrate or pay :(

"жить хорошо... а хорошо жить - еще лучше"
avtotranszp
krav3c:
for these people get the money, and you ask for help. hardly anyone will just deal with everything. here or to penetrate or pay :(

Now take the money for each "sneeze"

I am interested in help from the people who own these things, without applying for paid services.

To post a new comment, please log in or register