Whether sanctions are possible?

A7
Site user since 18.01.2020

Show you know whether lower for such issuance in the search engines:

I took the 300 small unique articles and post it on mirtesen.ru, zen.yandex.ru, blogspot.com, liveinternet.ru/blog, livejournal.com without changing the text. At the bottom of each record inserted links to related articles on his website: read more ... All this is done within a month. blog articles successfully flew in the index. Links appear in my webmaster.

But! Traffic fell, mainly affected Google. Now I think, not whether this is a decrease due? Or something different?

The site of my young six months. The search engines index all the pages fly easily.

Д
Site user since 25.09.2017

Sanctions will not. Enter part of the article into the search engine and look now at what your site location for this article 🙄

A7
Darwin:
Sanctions will not. Enter part of the article into the search engine and look now at what your site location for this article 🙄

You do not understand me correctly. These 300 items are unique with respect to my site. This is not a copy-paste from my site. Each other are the same, yes, there is to my site.

KumarPetrovich
Site user since 02.12.2015

Well, apparently Google realized that it is unnatural promotion. Damn, Google is the bottom, just vapsche no words, and as it move. It is necessary to have govnische ban in Russia.

A7

Most importantly, what to do now? Remove these blogs and we expect that something will change?

Д
Site user since 25.09.2017
aleksx74:
Most importantly, what to do now? Remove these blogs and we expect that something will change?

They are Google does not cold, not hot. As often happens with young sites. Wait, can rise again, and can go down to zero

Sportmas
Site user since 20.08.2008

I do not understand why you blogs are not banned, zen me for it on .. banned.

Zen so many moving, they connect Zen and the site (with the site link on the blog Zen) and accordingly on Zen fasting article from the website and write below links to related articles or something interesting on your site (no more than 5 references).

I did an article Zen overtook me once and for links of 1000 views go up to 10.

A7
Sportmas:
I do not understand why you blogs are not banned, zen me for it on .. banned.

Zen so many moving, they connect Zen and the site (with the site link on the blog Zen) and accordingly on Zen fasting article from the website and write below links to related articles or something interesting on your site (no more than 5 references).

I did an article Zen overtook me once and for links of 1000 views go up to 10.

Article on Zen as a unique, not copy-paste from my site. Just at the bottom a link to my site: Read more ...

K
Site user since 29.11.2011

For Google will not accomplish your goal, but ...

I took the 300 small unique articles
without changing the text
These 300 items are unique with respect to my site
Article on Zen as a unique, not copy-paste from my site

Sorry, imho uniqueness, it is not in relation to the site, all a lot more global.

Other issues - except for references to the 300 "unique articles" many others have been, and what?

Site young, variations of the search engines are possible.

6nick9
Site user since 05.05.2014

300 of the same articles? We had to work an hour or two hands and efficiently propagate. How long you have placed?

But most likely just a coincidence. Maybe you all traffic to this young site went on 1-2 pages, some page dropped to issue (completely normal for a new site), and now to 50% in traffic.

And then there nofollow links. Special sense from this will not happen at all, but if you want traffic from these blog platforms get.

L
Site user since 25.12.2013
aleksx74:
But! Traffic fell, mainly affected Google. Now I think, not whether this is a decrease due? Or something different? The site of my young six months. The search engines index all the pages fly easily.

Such references do not greatly affect the promotion and most of all - it's a coincidence. Go into Google webmaster console and see if these links are there in general appeared.

Недорогой, надежный и отзывчивый VPS хостинг (http://goo.gl/sSkvjr) Нужно быстро и недорого вывести крипту? Легко! (http://goo.gl/yi4LRb)

To post a new comment, please log in or register