antifraud

AM 18

Hello.

1. Did you know high-quality reliable services to protect against bots and sklikivaniya?

If this service finds me fact sklikivaniya X% of the budget, how to return the money by Yandex?

2. How do the problem sklikivaniya bots and real? the network can find articles on the topic, they write what the problem is, and almost 30% of the budget it takes. Yandex supposedly monitors only a small part of this fraud, and support of wildcard unsubscribe saying our filters are so good. Where is the truth?

Those who have experience in this matter, tell me, please.

thank

1. Do not even think to return, even when the metric captures 90% fewer clicks than "send" Direct.

2. In addition to the boats, Direct clicks winds itself.

NAT. Near the office of crap - the distant future

Shelfplasty Seagull and do not do anything near the trees, to which are attached pieces of paper with the words:

Hren.Syad

Hren.Day

Hren.Zoloto

Hren.Shum

Hren.Mebius

Hren.Beg

Hren.Nischebrody

Hren.Meza

Hren.Teratonna

Hren.Smotri

Hren.Mister

Hren.Gospodin

Hren.Baby

And many other sheets, labels which are not visible.

GULL

I have nowhere to do their share.

shelfplasty

Now take all discounts ladies. Take a little bit.

GULL

Somewhere I am going?

shelfplasty

In Malta.

GULL

I'm not talking about your perversion.

Shelfplasty looks down dejectedly.

GULL

Now it is clear how much dough in the last days. Mathematician fucking.

CUT TO:

MONITOR THE OFFICE crap:

The program is growing rapidly Hren.Mebius counter click and cost.

CUT TO:

MONITOR STANDARD OFFICE

The open Google Analytics browser: Right now 0 Activity. uses. on the site.

Снимаем обалденный сериал, изобличающий Яндекс: Хрень - украдется все. (https://hrentv.com)
bruder:
Do not even think to return, even when the metric captures 90% fewer clicks than "send" Direct.

Near my topic about the attack on Direct. Look, why can not fix metric visits and Direct send and write off ... First post from the beginning of the problem, with 22 post razzhovyvaniem.

Ad_Mai:
Did you know high-quality reliable services to protect against bots and sklikivaniya?

Sought, not found ... All services that have seen - beautiful presentation and blasting in his ears. When I started to delve into how technically this all implemented, then I understood. that will only sklikivaniya dumb pimply youths, who for 20 cents sutkmi ready to sit down and manually mindlessly poke the links. But these and I riznaot invalid.

So far, the only thing that helps - to fine-tune the campaign. Audience segments, adjust your bids manually combing requests, etc. etc. And yet it is necessary to analyze the logs your server, not just the metric directives Analytics. In general, time-consuming. I am glad only one thing to intruders is also not free any time or the money :)

Inkognito23, I'm not talking about robots, but about the cheat by directives. Traffic in this case the server is not at all.

Ad_Mai:
Hello.

1. Did you know high-quality reliable services to protect against bots and sklikivaniya?
If this service finds me fact sklikivaniya X% of the budget, how to return the money by Yandex?

2. How do the problem sklikivaniya bots and real? the network can find articles on the topic, they write what the problem is, and almost 30% of the budget it takes. Yandex supposedly monitors only a small part of this fraud, and support of wildcard unsubscribe saying our filters are so good. Where is the truth?

Those who have experience in this matter, tell me, please.
thank

I think that Yandex Direct makes no sense to calculate the left clicks and improve the antifraud system, since it is in direct contradiction to their business objectives, namely profit. Few clicks - little profit. It is therefore forbidden to disable its govnosayty in YAN, because that is where the bulk is left clicks, and 90% of people are turned off this crap still at a formative stage campaigns.

Full service that would not only protect from sklika, but also formed the statistics for all left-clicks is still probably not, because if he was already Yandex would long ago have ruined fuck.

For me, so to hell with him to sklikivaniem, I would accept such a weekly report which would be zafikisrovanny left clicks, and that would be compelling for the assholes of Yandex.

AM 18
Sergey11111111:
I think that Yandex Direct makes no sense to calculate the left clicks and improve the antifraud system, since it is in direct contradiction to their business objectives, namely profit. Few clicks - little profit. It is therefore forbidden to disable its govnosayty in YAN, because that is where the bulk is left clicks, and 90% of people are turned off this crap still at a formative stage campaigns.
Full service that would not only protect from sklika, but also formed the statistics for all left-clicks is still probably not, because if he was already Yandex would long ago have ruined fuck.
For me, so to hell with him to sklikivaniem, I would accept such a weekly report which would be zafikisrovanny left clicks, and that would be compelling for the assholes of Yandex.

thank you for your opinion.

and a service that just to be protected from sklika, you know?

Ad_Mai:

there is no such. sklikivayut same ad in the search for and the sites on which the ad is placed.

Антибот защита для сайта (https://antibot.cloud/ru.html#searchengines) (защита от кражи контента и спама) | ВебМастерские микроблоги (https://wmsn.biz/#searchengines) | Фокси SEO форум (https://foxi.biz/#searchengines)
bruder:
Inkognito23, I'm not talking about robots, but about the cheat by directives. Traffic in this case the server is not at all.

If Yandex does so because it is a fraud in its purest form though primitive. Not really yandeksoydy so lazy and not something invented by cunning))

---------- Posted 17.06.2020 at 19:53 ----------

Ad_Mai:

You know I think I understand will soon be a reference to a similar service? )))

bruder:
I'm not talking about robots, but about the cheat by directives. Traffic in this case the server is not at all.

Yandex will not be so engaged! This fraud osobokrupnyh. Risk such business for the sake of what? Yandex deep purple who is an advertiser who are ruined, how much will sklikov ...

Brazenly to attribute clicks that were not - stupid.

But how do you handle that clicks there, and no visits? Your server logs are reconciled? Once again I say, Metric, and other counters are not an assistant!

ivan34502,

Inkognito23,

https://hrentv.com/

Inkognito23:
Once again I say, Metric, and other counters are not an assistant!

Talk less and listen more people who collectively fed billions of directives, plus about Yandex has some infoy starting with theft in the 80s, with which it all began.

Ad_Mai:

No I do not know, and I think it is unlikely that it exists and is unlikely to appear at all. How it should work? How it works? The fact that the CPC was "sklikom" to become known when the event has already happened. Accordingly, the service will have to have the foresight that would know in advance what will sklik and protect the site. Everything else such as "reliable forecast" or "very likely", "likely" - think of the evil one, is the inheritance of Yandex Direct, they are on this and earn. For example: Do not disconnect Enhanced CPC, it is stupid after the fact adds to the exposed manually rate a factor because the user performs certain actions, for example: the presence on the site for more than 30 seconds = + 5% rate, has seen more than 2 pages = 5 more % of rate and well, etc., and it does not predict the likelihood of a conversion in this attempt to deceive. Similarly, in the case of the antifraud service - from simply will analyze past events and at best create segments and reports by left-clicking.

To post a new comment, please log in or register