Block Google Account Advertising for the distortion of the facts and unacceptable business model

Hello,

Actually, a subject. Advertisement of our site swirled about 5 years without any changes on the keywords and ad titles. But the day before yesterday it was 2 letter from Google that my account has been suspended due to the distortion of the facts, and then, in a second letter, it was written for unacceptable business model. I sent an appeal has not yet received an answer, here and decided to approach a guru, in the hope that will help to clarify the situation, can I really did something wrong.

Here is our website (spoiler function not seen, so I write with spaces that are not considered for advertising) - promtehno com ua, ie nothing illegal, we do not. Violations, we found the following:

1. The title of the ad contains a phone

2. The title of the ad contains a phone

3. Misrepresentation

If steps 1 and 2 - I "tupanul" (add a phone, as Google I gave recommendation: add additional links to a page with contacts and in the notes I've added the phone, because I thought that it will automatically be hidden) then under the item №3, because of which the lock and come, I do not understand anything ... according to this, put a screenshot of the ad settings, can someone see that it is not so? Thank you in advance and I would be grateful for any answers and tips!

F1 42

Good afternoon, I have the same thing, though the distortion of the facts there, but get blocked account the day before yesterday for unacceptable business model, yesterday sent an appeal, are still waiting.

Do with risers began to fight ?!

Теория и практика размещения заказов (https://forum.pro-zakupki.su)
fee1youRse1f:
Good afternoon, I have the same thing, though the distortion of the facts there, but get blocked account the day before yesterday for unacceptable business model, yesterday sent an appeal, are still waiting.

I first get blocked due to distortion of the facts, and then a second letter came about "unacceptable business model." The only thing I think could be the cause - is that as a photo of the banner, we used a photo from the Internet, but, of course, no distortion of the facts and, moreover, there was no fraud

---------- Posted 18.06.2020 at 15:51 ----------

Piligrim4x4:
Do with risers began to fight ?!

And what is a "riser" in our case? ))

F1 42

We also no indication that Google considers in its help unacceptable business models. Account 4 years, spent large budgets, really big. And in the Russian language internet so lock at all for the first time found nothing naryl like. There were news that 16.06 (just a day blocking) Google tightens rules for account verification

F1 42

Account unblocked! Work!

fee1youRse1f:
Account unblocked! Work!

Also unblocked! Seen saw our post with you and decided not to joke with people from searchengines))

But I did not call blocking reasons. You do not have a letter of appeal?

F1 42
Stanislav87:
Also unblocked! Seen saw our post with you and decided not to joke with people from searchengines))
But I did not call blocking reasons. You do not have a letter of appeal?

That's just what it is:

Your Google Advertising account re-enabled

Your account has been temporarily suspended to verify billing information and compliance with the rules. Now he re-activated, and you can run ads again.

If the payment information is correct, your ads will be displayed automatically. If you do not want to advertise and carry associated costs, either pause your campaigns or close the account.

To post a new comment, please log in or register