Do you have a website?

ДП 187
fliger:
Bit is not the situation. Wise to this: the buyer has paid for the car and its manufacturer has attached to the fuel tank left the hose on which merges itself gasoline.

Yes Yes. e-mail text in the footer just like the machine to pour gasoline. Frames on rooms with phone dealership also unscrew? Stickers with household appliances with phones and address of the manufacturer, too, flay him to free not reklmirovalsya?

SeVlad:
What could be the difficulty to write in the form of contact and task?

Any difficulties. However, the vast majority is easier to make the initial request by telephone.

SeVlad:
And yet, yes - if the customer so lazy / stupid that he can not use the form - it is not interesting to me.

I believe. For example, I also send "at the ROV" or offer to communicate in human language all ukrainomovnym zvonilschikam. However, we have with you personal preferences are not discussed here. This is a principle. Therefore, that you personally personally or I'm not interested - personally with us and will remain.

If you have no personal substantiate the thesis: "normal clients only in the feedback form write" with interest to listen to them.

SeVlad:
More to the bazaar can bleed ... And the creation of sites with prereprodazhey rattles with aliekperessa.
Nuacho ..

And you what sites ton housewives compare with "Proton" or what? ) They are up to the Chinese "bezdelushok" Ali - a hundred miles of the Bialowieza Forest.

dj D:
You're on his worn-out of the village can not see anything.

My worn-out village used Gandon your sends. Chewing gum.

---------- Posted 19.06.2020 at 14:45 ----------

dj D:
People have long been without telephone booths can do.

Eight years ago, I had to meet in Donetsk Ukrainian Raguli visitors taking the phone booth for a toilet.

The case is described here.

Now, this forum provides an opportunity to get acquainted with one more representative of the kind that the phone does not know without a booth. ))

Momenta... Этнографические заметки: http://www.sbible.ru/vasil1.htm
DD 19
SergejF:
However, the vast majority is easier to make the initial request by phone

People from different countries easier to call your exhaust hole?

The circus has left - the clowns were.

🔇 Аудиореклама выключена
Wild pioneer:
Stickers with household appliances with phones and address of the manufacturer, too, flay him to free not reklmirovalsya?

And you. Raguli like in Soviet times, and their scores are not flay people to firms have seen? )

A home in the cupboard too crystal label of the box cost? )

In the best tradition, for 10+ years and I have not made him a website about their services.

"Shoemaker without shoes". we ought to do. I will like something. yeah. ;-)

настраиваю Linux сервера, правлю баги, пишу фичи под Wordpress и Laravel
DD 19
Nervjaga:
In the best tradition, for 10+ years and I have not made him a website about their services.
"Shoemaker without shoes". we ought to do. I will like something. yeah. ;-)

I threw my boots a couple of years ago, they do not need.

Mail creator in the footer of the site a perfect substitute.

Provided that the site can see and monitor.

dj D:
People from different countries easier to call?

Of course. I have before the war quail farm was, until now, people from different countries and Ukrainian territories call for some perepelovodstva problems.

And in the '90s and the first half of the zero I was selling its program "Slavic Bible for Windows". In the web from your site, in the shops of the Bible Society in the Christian book stores. The number of sales via email at that time was more than a phone. But the most profitable operations (transfer of rights for the publication of programs in the US and Germany) began with a phone call.

If you have a phone call - a luxury, then this does not mean that other people are also rogue.

SV 1339
SergejF:
However, we have with you personal preferences are not discussed here. This is a principle

This is what is being discussed - basic preferences.

Some want to pop on the phone, the other is not acceptable.

Some consider themselves normal advertising for the client money on his own website, while others believe that it is low and immoral.

Some believe that the developer's site (as well as the "Portfolio") shows something, others realize that he does not carry absolutely nothing (used only for contacts for communications) and that it plays a role more for suckers, loving eyes.

etc.

But it is not necessary to pull here - so this policy.

Делаю хорошие сайты хорошим людям. Предпочтение коммерческим направлениям. Топики помощи с ⓌordPress ( /ru/forum/1019307 ) и основы безопасности сайтов ( /ru/forum/774117 ). *** Помощь\консультации в топиках форума - БЕСПЛАТНО. Платные услуги ( https://wp.me/P3YHjQ-3 ) - с бюджетом от 150$ ***
DD 19
SergejF:
If you have a phone call - a luxury, then this does not mean that other people are also rogue.

Hang the noodles their hens in the barn, but they will probably revere.

And on the topic you're far away, backward, grinding.

SV 1339
Wild pioneer:
Yes Yes. e-mail text in the footer just like gasoline in cars merge

Just like "email in the footer" at bespoke to the logo on shirpotrebovsky technology.

Only for some reason you "forgot" that logos or transitions to the store or order is not carried out. As no PF or SS or others. "Handlers" of the data.

To post a new comment, please log in or register