Hoster adminvps.ru covers scams in the federal wanted list!

1 234 5
D5
Site user since 01.02.2009
rafonets:
I only have one question, as a citizen who is in federal search, calmly goes to the post office and on his own behalf sends products?) And it still does not know the feds?)

Well, I just wrote about this above also do not understand how this could be on the phone 02 I was told that no prompt on, wanted or not.

I called a friend, he had worked in the detention, he said that there is another area that probably will not help here.

Himself in this do not understand how things work here.

I come today to them, but we'll see.

treshnyuk
Site user since 17.02.2013
remizov:
DEFENDERS hoster: you would be so post in the topic, when some unfortunate yell once: "hoster banned me for no reason!" there you just hoster and judgment, and God Tsu: Do not pay attention. there is a certain audience, they always "mc blame" here, really. If within half an hour otpishetsya this (alleged) cheater that his hoster banned, they are the same song will sing that you now vparivayut

For fun, you really think that a company that makes money for the provision of power users will block users "just because" depriving themselves of the profit? 🤪

Had
Site user since 01.04.2014
Had
frct1:
Contact the authorities

+ 1 vehicle go to the Economic Crime Department and write a statement.

█ ННП █ Самый надёжный и недорогой хостинг в России - https://clck.ru/MDrmD
-S
Site user since 10.12.2006
Moderator1193
remizov:
DEFENDERS hoster: you would be so post in the topic, when some unfortunate yell once: "hoster banned me for no reason!" there you just hoster and judgment, and God Tsu: Do not pay attention. there is a certain audience, they always "mc blame" here, really. If within half an hour otpishetsya this (alleged) cheater that his hoster banned, they are the same song will sing that you now vparivayut

And if you were blocked for any fiction enemies, competitors or other random people?

R
Site user since 11.02.2010
treshnyuk:
For fun, you really think that a company that makes money for the provision of power users will block users "just because" depriving themselves of the profit? 🤪

yes, there dohrenischa such topics.

which considered that? go and unsubscribe to this topic, they are fools

---------- Posted 06.08.2020 at 15:13 ----------

- = Serafim = -:
And if you were blocked for any fiction enemies, competitors or other random people?

Well, you do not pretend you do not know these topics. himself in the shit out of them post that hoster rights

ENG и RU контент в промышленных масштабах на заказ. От $0.1 за 1000 знаков (/ru/forum/897224)
-S
Moderator1193
remizov:
Well, you do not pretend you do not know these topics. himself in the shit out of them post that hoster rights

That you do not play. Tomorrow will dispatch abuzy your hosting provider and you bloknut. Then from another will tell.

treshnyuk
Site user since 17.02.2013
remizov:
yes, there dohrenischa such topics.

The fact that people are using Juma without updates of 2004 turning your account into a sieve for spam, brute, port scanning, botnet controller and other does not mean that they banned "just because." Themes "failed to provide services" - saw the theme of "change the offer without prior notice" - the same as dozens of the "not paid affiliate program", etc., but "just because" is not seen.

R
- = Serafim = -:
That you do not play. Tomorrow will dispatch abuzy your hosting provider and you bloknut. Then from another will tell.

but I do not pretend to be. I always write the same, unlike some :)

---------- Posted 06.08.2020 at 15:20 ----------

treshnyuk:
"Just because" is not seen.

and I somehow cares about this? Why did you write to me about it?

-S
Moderator1193
remizov:
but I do not pretend to be. I always write the same, unlike some

There is no need to write your fantasies here.

R
- = Serafim = -:
There is no need to write your fantasies here.

your fantasies I'm here I do not write, and even if he wrote, then who are you to me to justify and explain? do not like it, do not read

1 234 5

To post a new comment, please log in or register