ePayments - электронный кошелек и карта MasterCard (ч.5)

V
На сайте с 25.09.2008
Ящик в студию! Что там ? Не томи

Я так понял, мне пришло данное сообщение, потому что я обращался с просьбой разблокировать счета хотя бы частично, в виду некоторых обстоятельств.

Смысл текста в файле, если кратно, ничем не отличается от обычной стандартных сообщений типа "мы сожалеем..." и т.д., но при этом я имею право обращаться с жалобами в FCA и омбудсмену в течении 6 месяцев с даты полученного письма.

Кароче, ничего нового.

ZK
На сайте с 18.02.2020

Писала письмо в ФЦА.

Ответ:

Thank you for contacting the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) via email.

I understand that you're contacting us in relation to Epayments Systems Ltd. You're looking for a time frame as to how long it will take to conduct any investigations and whether you can retrieve your funds from your account. Thank you for your query.

Epayments Systems

I've completed a search on our Financial Services Register, this is a public register of the firms authorised by us, European Economic Area (EEA) authorised firms and warning pages for unauthorised firms. Based on the information you've provided, I've located a firm called Epayments Systems Ltd who are an Authorised Electronic Money Institution (EMI). If this isn’t the firm you’re referring to please let me know.

On the firms Register page you’ll find contact information for their principal place of business and their complaints contact. I strongly recommend you contact the firm using the details I’ll give you today and ask to be put through to the department / contact you have been dealing with. By doing this, you can ensure that you’re contacting the genuine firm. For your convenience, I've provided their contact details below.

Address: 91, Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EF

Phone: +44 2078732383

Email: mr@epayments.com

On reviewing the firms "Permission" tab on their register entry I can see that they have permissions relating to issuing electronic money and providing payment services.

The suspension of activity on customer accounts

As part of our ongoing supervisory discussions with Epayments Systems Ltd, we became concerned about their financial crime controls. As a result of these concerns, Epayments Systems Ltd agreed to the following requirements:

They must not, without prior written consent of the FCA:

register nor on-board new customers;

conduct business (for the avoidance of doubt this includes executing inbound payments) with customers categorised by Epayments Systems as corporate, individuals and/or freelancers. At this time, the FCA only gives consent to Epayments Systems to conduct business with an agreed list of customers; and

Epayments Systems may only allow first party payments between this agreed list of customers in their own name with a financial institution within the customer’s jurisdiction of incorporation.

You can view the full list of requirements via the ‘Permission’ section of their FCA Register entry.

We are working with the firm on their remediation plan to address the deficiencies identified. Epayments Systems must apply to the FCA to remove the requirements once they can satisfy the FCA that the concerns around its financial crime controls have been remediated. Unfortunately there is no set time frame that we're able to provide as to how long this will take.

What should you do if you have money held with Epayments Systems?

If you have any concerns about the money you have held with Epayments Systems or are looking for any updates on when you may be likely to access your money, you’ll need to contact Epayments Systems directly using the contact details I've provided above.

It’s important to note that your funds should be safeguarded. Safeguarding is a key consumer protection measure within the Electronic Money Regulations (EMRs) and Payments Services Regulations (PSRs). The purpose of safeguarding is to protect customer money if a firm fails.

Safeguarding requires firms to protect customers’ funds received in exchange for e-money or payment services, by either holding it separately from all other money held by the firm in an appropriate account, or by having an insurance policy/comparable guarantee covering the value of customer funds that would pay out if a firm enters insolvency.

A firm’s ability to effectively safeguard customers’ funds is critical to help ensure that customers’ money is protected if a firm fails. These safeguarding requirements applied to Epayments Systems and were a condition of Epayments Systems authorisation.

If you’re unhappy with Epayments Systems handling of the matter, you can follow the complaints process against them if you wish.

I hope this information has been of use and thank you again for taking the time to contact us.

Lastly, to help us improve our service, I’m interested in finding out about your experience with the Supervision Hub today. I’ll send you a link to a survey and I’d appreciate it if you could take a few moments to share your feedback on the service you’ve received.

Yours sincerely

Joe Karim

Supervisor / Supervision Hub / Supervision - Retail and Authorisations

Financial Conduct Authority

12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN

Telephone: 0800 111 6768

Email: consumer.queries@fca.org.uk

D
На сайте с 24.01.2013

Так получилось, что не следил за новостями неделю и не заходил на почту, а тут смотрю на почту пришло уведомление за именем DSX Team о том что epayments и FCA останавливает работу всех счетов.

При этом 14 февраля следом второе письмо что "Банковские депозиты вновь доступны".

У меня на карте epayments было несколько тыс $ с копейками и еще на кошельке 400$ осталось.

Зашел и увидел, что карта epayments заблокирована, на кошельке 400$ отображены, а там где отображался баланс USD карты надпись - "Заблокировано". При этом от самих ePayments вообще ничего не приходило на почту о блокировках.

Прошло уже больше недели с этих новостей про FCA, я так понимаю уже можно не надеяться на возврат и готовиться к худшему? Просто помню как все было с Либерти Резерв.

Zaya_Kaya:
Писала письмо в ФЦА.

Я так понимаю это обычная отписка, ничего нового, чего не писали бы выше.

А еще радует вот это ( второй абзац) из правил epayments:

AC
На сайте с 12.02.2020
dudits:
Так получилось, что не следил за новостями неделю и не заходил на почту, а тут смотрю на почту пришло уведомление за именем DSX Team о том что epayments и FCA останавливает работу всех счетов.
При этом 14 февраля следом второе письмо что "Банковские депозиты вновь доступны".

У меня на карте epayments было несколько тыс $ с копейками и еще на кошельке 400$ осталось.
Зашел и увидел, что карта epayments заблокирована, на кошельке 400$ отображены, а там где отображался баланс USD карты надпись - "Заблокировано". При этом от самих ePayments вообще ничего не приходило на почту о блокировках.

Прошло уже больше недели с этих новостей про FCA, я так понимаю уже можно не надеяться на возврат и готовиться к худшему? Просто помню как все было с Либерти Резерв.

Я так понимаю это обычная отписка, ничего нового, чего не писали бы выше.

А еще радует вот это ( второй абзац) из правил epayments:

да, уж. Особенно понравилось так как это не банковский счет, то идите лесом (((

Leon Bolier
На сайте с 14.02.2020

Почему мы, многие, у кого там зависли деньги, не читали про это все раньше, ведь эти правила не менялись, они такими и были!

S3
На сайте с 29.09.2009

Народ подскажите, а у них русскоговорящая служба поддержки, кроме как в тикетах, есть?

ucozwebmaker
На сайте с 17.02.2020
sup3rstar:
Народ подскажите, а у них русскоговорящая служба поддержки, кроме как в тикетах, есть?

вроде бы да, люди звонили им

V3
На сайте с 18.02.2020

Есть кто писал омбудсменам и получил вразумительный ответ, кроме как пишите в епу?

ucozwebmaker
На сайте с 17.02.2020

Ребят, не знаете что-то было с епей в октябре 2018 и июне 2019? Я глянул их бл на вебмани, в этих числах и сейчас просадка

JD
На сайте с 08.12.2008
sup3rstar:

Есть. И даже позвонить можно.

Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий