Do you have a website?

SergejF
Site user since 07.06.2008
dj D:
Who wants to write - no problem with that.

And who is smart - find a contact artist. They also do not have problems.

Momenta... Этнографические заметки: http://www.sbible.ru/vasil1.htm
DD
Site user since 24.05.2020
SergejF:
And who is smart - find a contact artist. They also do not have problems.

What does the smart, not smart? First contact by mail, then by everyone.

Housewives in different countries - they are certainly not more stupid than you.

Непродажная подпись
SergejF
dj D:
What does the smart, not smart?

When that call is easier and more quickly, than to write. A selection of optimal solutions - one sign of intelligence. Is it clear now?

DD
SergejF:
When that call is easier and more quickly, than to write. A selection of optimal solutions - one sign of intelligence. Is it clear now?

How and where to call? You and your intelligence is no normal customer will not find. And I have fixed and new ones. His theoretical noodles hang their fellows.

SergejF
dj D:
How and where to call?

You call a potential artist.

dj D:
You and your intelligence is no normal customer will not find.

It is unlikely that you can adequately judge my intelligence. In this region, more or less can be accurately assessed only lower stage. Regarding the customers, when I make the provision of services, usually queue.

WR
Site user since 27.04.2016

as he read, recalled in the footer of the email, I do not remember such sites,

I do not argue that there is, but it's probably in town, fundamentally have a website ?! ))

сайты на OVH
DD
SergejF:
It is unlikely that you can adequately judge my intelligence. In this region, more or less can be accurately assessed only lower stage. Regarding the customers, when I make the provision of services, usually queue.

Judging by your brooch, I believe that you turn.

Give what you want - I do not care about your meaningless noodles.

SergejF
dj D:
Judging by your brooch, I believe that you turn.

And that's what you believe - has absolutely no value. Baobab fate in any case you can not avoid, even in the Buddha believe, though in Allah.

DD
SergejF:
And that's what you believe - has absolutely no value. Baobab fate in any case you can not avoid, even in the Buddha believe, though in Allah.

The tediousness I do not win, so it can safely maintain its own local congregation. My Housewives far.

---------- Posted 18.06.2020 at 17:38 ----------

Wild pioneer:
The buyer has paid for the car - and the manufacturer advertised - by car logo. A home appliance manufacturers - so do ofigeli - the most conspicuous place their logos for advertising put, here podonki.🤣
My e-mail in the footer are first lightly accused of immoral behavior))
DD

eeerrrt, post above I kind of gave up and admitted defeat. So you can at least his nose to push the buttons. I can not argue with the stubborn boring. I love positive)

To post a new comment, please log in or register