To what amount of turnover in the year can not be registered as self-employed, or un ohh?

12 3
W
Site user since 27.05.2020

Go small payments to 1-4 rubles per month (and sometimes to 20 rubles) on qiwi, paypal, webmoney, mastercard for the development of sites, control the students, etc .....

To what amount of turnover in the year in the Russian Federation can not be registered as self-employed, or un ohh?

foxi
Site user since 02.03.2011

How long have you had to register as an official working, because your work is not dependent on the amounts classified as illegal business activities.

Антибот защита для сайта (https://antibot.cloud/ru.html#searchengines) (защита от кражи контента и спама) | ВебМастерские микроблоги (https://wmsn.biz/#searchengines) | Фокси SEO форум (https://foxi.biz/#searchengines)
W

And what do I want to eat, drink, dress? soderzhat..Ya my parents do not get mainly to a 1-4 rubles per month beznalu..A nalom general almost nothing, only the handouts from relatives for food, basic clothing, communication, etc. If I do SP or LLC, then I can not even deal with frilanserstvom, as will the cost of paperwork .... This is my hobby, as the momentum will grow, on which I will be able to rent a private apartment, I can buy your own food, pay for Internet + mobile phone, Woman contain all sam..togda course I could register and to operate in the laws sootveestvii rf..U me from 2004 to 2015 in general was almost no payments for the month of more than 4k rub..Seychas same, there are payments and the amount of 15 rubles to the ..

My kudos as a freelancer on the Internet line (spets.sluzhb the Russian Federation and the United States) is growing and the number of orders and the amount goes up slowly, but growing .... So in the future we can count on and develop my hobby to do with the level of the official of the company .Now I have no deneg..No business grows ...

And before registration or IP LLC or self-employed, you must first read the basic laws of the Russian Federation.

Gans Gauss
Site user since 26.08.2015
webaleks:
And what do I want to eat, drink, dress? My parents contain.

These issues do not matter-so (I am now about the law). And yes - Works with 2004? 16 years? How many of you now?

Помощь с оплатой от юридических лиц (/ru/forum/999084)
NikSolovov
Site user since 15.12.2019

webaleks, so you do not need anyone :) There are serious momentum, then we can think of a PI or LLC. In the meantime, do not bother.

Палю тему: Накрутка поведенческих факторов (https://niksolovov.ru/nakrutka-povedencheskih-faktorov)
W

In any case, I have to wordpress.org, and from Moscow there are about 30 people, with the New York 40, from London 25..Dazhe if the court or the tax audit, I am at the level of the company Yandex or google in Russia. .Ko I should be in the ratio of government bodies snihoditelnoe in Russia. I'm just honest chelovek..Vot now wait to increase its speed hobbi..i perhaps it is time to read the laws and prepare for the registration as a self-employed, or IP OOO..esli course will further orders qiwi, paypal, webmoney, mastercard ..

Stolz
Site user since 25.01.2007
webaleks:
And what do I want to eat, drink, dress? My parents contain ..

You ask - you answer. Can be engaged in anything, it is important to be aware of the consequences. About "paperwork" all greatly exaggerated. Now even for the online accounting to small IP without workers can not pay - all to the account attached.

But if you are income - how to register IP makes no sense. But the self-employed - is another matter. 4-6% not leave a gap.

sergv
Site user since 13.04.2006

In the self-employed is no paperwork (and in the IP in your case it can be easily avoided nearly zero). not so devil as he is painted)

No such thing "by what amount." Income, according to the law, and anyway should be taxed.

You can continue to provide one-time services and so entering into a civil contract, if it will suit your customers.

Playing in gray are you doing this entirely at your own risk, knowing that once you can "crack". There will come that day or not no one knows)

Продвигай свои сайты на MainLink (http://mailink.ru) Регистрация и продление доменов в российских и международных зонах по честным ценам без звездочек. (https://RegHome.ru) (R01, WebNames, UK2). Принимаем WMR, WMP, ЯД, Visa, MasterCard, Мир
W

I was in the regional Ministry of Internal Affairs, and was in the military tribunale..Karoch they said about me, "If state employees will prevent the international freelancer (povtoryu I have to wordpress.org), then they will be in jail" .. Pavel Durov looking in Yandex 30 thousand times, Mark Tsuerberga 45 thousand times, I raz..drugih 300 civilians, looking for 0 or 1 times ..

Gans Gauss
Site user since 26.08.2015
webaleks:
In any case, I have to wordpress.org, and from Moscow there are about 30 people, with the New York 40, from London 25..Dazhe if the court or the tax audit, I am at the level of the company Yandex or google in Russia. .Ko I should be in the ratio of government bodies snihoditelnoe in Russia. .

What kind of nonsense about some sort of "indulgence"?

sergv
Site user since 13.04.2006
webaleks:
Even if there is a court, or a tax audit, I am at the level of the company Yandex or google in rf..Ko I should be in the ratio of government bodies snihoditelnoe in Russia. I'm just an honest person ..

How many bugs in it)

Let's start from the end: you are not an honest man. You break the law and do not pay taxes on income.

No condescending attitude does not happen. If caught - there is a specific article, which is charged with an offense, these articles have the scope of punishment.

And finally - if you were at the level of companies Yandex and Google, you would not ask what you will eat and what to wear, and even more so not to have wondered work in white or gray.

Yandex company and, especially Google - thousands of people.

12 3

To post a new comment, please log in or register