Как сказать по-

Ayavryk
На сайте с 11.10.2003

Подскажите, как будет звучать фраза с просьбой поставить ссылку/включить в каталог на английском, французском, немецком, итальянском. Никакой конкуренции не составлю. Сайт некоммерческий - для философов.

Тынгыр, мынгыр, комсомол (http://erum.ru). Ехари, ехари, (жалобно) аяврик. /народная тунгусская песня/
K
На сайте с 24.12.2003

Английский у меня хреновый, но рискну:

Could you put our link in your catalog, please?

Магазин аккаунтов с балансом Litres,DNS,Ozon,Rotapost и еще 50+ других сервисов тут - vk.cc/7QK0Sk
Ayavryk
На сайте с 11.10.2003

Плохим английским сам владею неплохо :)

как правильнее "information about our website" или "our link" ?

C
На сайте с 17.08.2002

Ayavryk, мне писали такое

I think you'll see that my site is pretty clean and high quality. I consider my site a good product, and I only request to link to other quality sites. I would ask that you also link to my site in exchange. So you know, I've already linked to you and will keep it there for a few days until I hear from you. If
you're interested in swapping links for good, please reply back so I can get you all of the pertinent information.

Думаю, тот кто это писал, неплохо знает английский ;)

NL
На сайте с 29.01.2003

Ayavryk, если можно слегка прикрыть глаза на качество перевода, то можно воспользоватьсь сервисом Babel Fish ( http://babelfish.altavista.com/ ) для перевода уже с английского на другие языки. Я так с китайцами и бразильцами "общался" :D

[Удален]

ИМХО немцы, французы и итальянцы в своем подавляющем большинстве поймут письмо на английском.

Думаю, тот кто это писал, неплохо знает английский

Неплохой, кстати, подход, только проверку ссылок тогда надо автоматизировать.

bejee
На сайте с 24.12.2002
Ich glaube meine Webseite ist schön und qualitativ. Ich schätze auch dass meine Seite ein gutes Produkt ist und möchte sie zu eine andere Wertarbeit linken. Ich möchte Sie gern um einen Linktausch bitten. Als Sie sehen,habe ich schon meinerseits Ihr Link aufgestellt und werde es für einige Tage bis Sie antworten aufbewahren.

Falls Sie Interesse für einen kostenlosen Linktausch haben, bitte melden Sie sich schnellmöglichts zurück.
Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Вася

вот, немного вольный перевод нижеследующего текста.

I think you'll see that my site is pretty clean and high quality. I consider my site a good product, and I only request to link to other quality sites. I would ask that you also link to my site in exchange. So you know, I've already linked to you and will keep it there for a few days until I hear from you. If
you're interested in swapping links for good, please reply back so I can get you all of the pertinent information.
Незнание правил форума не освобождает от ответственности.
bejee
На сайте с 24.12.2002

Сорри, если что не так, переводила экспромтом и быстро :)

пока ошибок не вижу. :)

BUFO
На сайте с 15.06.2003

Сорри, может вам это не в новинку, но вот шаблоны Arelis'а

Dear <<recipient-name>>,

My name is <<your-full-name>>, and I'm the owner of <<your-company-name>>. I wanted to let you know that I've just placed a link to <<recipient-domain>>.

You can find the link to your site here: <<your-URL>>/<<recipient-sub-category-file-name>>

I've used this text to link to your site:

"<<recipient-links-page-link-text>>"

This is the description I've used for your site:

"<<recipient-links-page-link-description>>"

Let me know if you want to change the description of your site.

Thanks for putting such a useful site on the Web! I would really appreciate it if you could give me a heads up if you move or change link locations, or if you post any new material that you think my visitors would be interested in.

A link back to my site would also be nice. :-) If you link back to me, I'll put your site at the top of its category and I'll mark it with a special "TIP" image.

Again, thank you very much for your great web site.

Sincerely,

<<your-full-name>>

Dear <<recipient-name>>,

I have visited your site and feel that the content about [insert the topic of the web site here] would be of interest to the visitors to my site located at: "<<your-URL>>".

I have already placed a link to your site along with a description at [insert the URL of your Links web page here]. I would appreciate if you would place a link back to my site using the following description/graphic:

[insert a description of your web site here]

[insert the URL of a web page which contain graphics for reciprocal linking here]

If you would like the description of your site modified or you have any other cross-promotion ideas let me know.

Best regards,

<<your-full-name>>

Hello <<recipient-name>>,

I visited your site, <<recipient-domain>>, today, and really like it.

I run a site similar to yours, and was wondering if you would like to trade links with me?

You can see my site at "<<your-URL>>". I would give your site a prominent listing on my page at [insert the URL of your links web page here], if you would be willing to do the same.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best regards,

<<your-full-name>>

Dear <<recipient-name>>,

My name is <<your-full-name>>, and I'm the owner of

<<your-URL>>

I wanted to let you know that I've linked to your article/page/site on <<recipient-domain>>. Thanks for putting such a useful site on the Web! I would really appreciate it if you could give me a heads up if you move or change link locations, or if you post any new material that you think my readers/visitors would be interested in.

Again, thank you very much for your great [insert the topic of your web site here] web site.

Hello <<recipient-name>>,

[insert the recipient's readership name, for example webmasters, parents, car seekers] who visit your site might be very interested in this article. Please consider linking to it.

[insert your article's title]

[insert the article's URL which is on your server]

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Могу еще с десяток накидать если интересно

Ayavryk
На сайте с 11.10.2003

Спасибо. Ясно. В принципе нужно было только фраза о простановке ссылки. Остальное философы насочиняют сами.

О том, что там все знают англ., тоже мысль хорошая. Хотя проблем перевода на немецкий и французский нет.

Каширин
На сайте с 03.01.2004

Всяк, кто сидит в сетке - знает английский 100%, потому что сначала все появилось на английском, а потом - на родном языке. Так было везде, не только в России.

Авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий