Cannonical or meta robots

R1 13

Hello everyone. Is there a difference, as the fight of the doubles (for example, the pagination of the page) pages? I know what can go two ways, via the meta robots (noindex, follow) or canonical.

The situation is such that on the site pages pagination was used meta robots. It is worth it to me or to remove and convert to canonical?

And what kind of duplicates on the pagination pages you?

T 86

About a year ago, top them to use Canonical. Now, either Canonical or noindex I have never met. Apparently, it may not affect anything.

РКН: консультации, помощь с разблокированием, работа с конкурентами.
R1 13
6nick9:
And what kind of duplicates on the pagination pages you?

eg

site.com/category/

site.com/category/page2

site.com/category/page3

The item on each page is different.

SV 1335
Remark123:
The item on each page is different

And what is it doubles? 😮

Делаю хорошие сайты хорошим людям. Предпочтение коммерческим направлениям. Топики помощи с ⓌordPress ( /ru/forum/1019307 ) и основы безопасности сайтов ( /ru/forum/774117 ). *** Помощь\консультации в топиках форума - БЕСПЛАТНО. Платные услуги ( https://wp.me/P3YHjQ-3 ) - с бюджетом от 150$ ***
R1 13
tylatong:
About a year ago, top them to use Canonical. Now, either Canonical or noindex I have never met. Apparently, it may not affect anything.

I noticed that something more than a top IM (not all of course), the more badly done SEO on it. After all, it is easily compensated by a major name that is on everyone's ears. Therefore it is not always used oriented (take for reference) too propiarenny shops :)

Remark123:
Is there a difference, as the fight of the doubles (for example, the pagination of the page) pages?

There is. Even forgetting that pagination does not make duplicates (content), and doubles with meta should be fought differently. The main difference lies in the fact that (as has long been more than once wrote) Yandex will ignore the canonical (but not incomprehensible "Cannonical", ie, the "gun") for pages with different content (which pagination different pages)

Производство жести методом непрерывного отжига
T 86
Remark123:
I noticed that something more than a top IM (not all of course), the more badly done SEO on it. After all, it is easily compensated by a major name that is on everyone's ears. Therefore it is not always used oriented (take for reference) too propiarenny shops :)

It you think so. The top SEOs normal resources.

To post a new comment, please log in or register