Search CMS

1 23
creativius:
possible with the ability to charge for setting up a blog on a subdomain

Great idea! Would ... 20 years ago ..)

Now that free people do not sit on the blogs, and here and paid pages ..)

The idea of a failure, with 100% certainty say.

Especially on the EP's nothing brilliant and unique, you do not.

So that people have departed in droves buying packs subdomains)

SV 1339
Geers:
The idea of a failure, with 100% certainty say.

If we take globally, it is not so simple in reality. But in this case, yes, you're right.

---------- Posted 18.06.2020 at 11:30 ----------

eeerrrt, stops, and then really smacks of crowd. (Achata not, of course, but "factory")

It is not what we need Tsu.

Делаю хорошие сайты хорошим людям. Предпочтение коммерческим направлениям. Топики помощи с ⓌordPress ( /ru/forum/1019307 ) и основы безопасности сайтов ( /ru/forum/774117 ). *** Помощь\консультации в топиках форума - БЕСПЛАТНО. Платные услуги ( https://wp.me/P3YHjQ-3 ) - с бюджетом от 150$ ***

Geers, in my opinion, he is aware that he is willing to pay for the module, or MMR, which can create subdomains.

---------- Posted 06.18.2020 at 11:55 ----------

Sevlad, well, and you read it, it is considering various options, free and paid, and no grandmother to take people.

tf Specify for this moment.

SV 1339
vandamme:
in my opinion he means that he is willing to pay for the module, or MMR, which can create subdomains.

About this was the first row starposta.

And at last about the functionality "to charge to users."

creativius:
possible with

"You can take the opportunity babos" not "need to take with babos".

if it is objective of the question.

S 140

nuuu ... multisayting not such a complicated thing.

the main server to redirect all requests to the third-level subdomains on a single domain. And all the rest is a matter of technique.

Get the name of the subdomain, and depending on the name to connect the appropriate base and theme.

I'm about 10 years ago something similar to Drupal did. Now with a drop, I almost do not associate use frameworks, but to them (in any framework,) make it even easier than cis.

1 23

To post a new comment, please log in or register