Do you have a website?

SV 1339
ArbNet:
So what can I do

Can-can. Tell the dream [preschooler with inflated CDA] and you can throw on the other. While others do not see.

Делаю хорошие сайты хорошим людям. Предпочтение коммерческим направлениям. Топики помощи с ⓌordPress ( /ru/forum/1019307 ) и основы безопасности сайтов ( /ru/forum/774117 ). *** Помощь\консультации в топиках форума - БЕСПЛАТНО. Платные услуги ( https://wp.me/P3YHjQ-3 ) - с бюджетом от 150$ ***
SeVlad:
you can throw on the other. While others do not see.

I do not throw, stating the facts, it's true.

I'm just sorry like you're looking for lighter ways and eventually marking time. And could work together to do something worthwhile, but not everyone considers why invent the wheel, complete suckers, I was the same, I now experienced know how to breed them :)

And there is someone at his uncle for food work, they are the type of demand, well, some tasks can decide on the final libah no more. And in fact the same razvodily simply uncle found those who are looking for customers who slyapat something and who conducts accounting :)

Блажен, кто не стремится сделать лучше: он не рискует быть не понятым.
DD 19
ArbNet:
Certainly I paid the same "experts" that you made on the WP website, which naturally did not bring income. So you opa, I can in the WP admin area to customize, too, will vtyuhivat every housewives :)

You are far from reality. To me mainly come from the links and footers on the recommendations (as was rightly said earlier - word of mouth works). 2 years ago, it was even so - a new 1 very good housewife transferred to me immediately to start 2 apa - And !!! - it was gone in a couple of days, I did not do anything started. And then she came to me in my other recommendation vip housewives.

Do you suffer crap and say that you are not interested in the money - you simply nobody gives!

Therefore, there is nothing left but to gondobit his rusty kerosene stove.

🔇 Аудиореклама выключена
SV 1339
ArbNet:
and as a result of marking time.

:)

Sure sure.

Toptatelyu better look in the mirror.

I will repeat the figures with limited RAM - for six months + of your fantasies and spitting on others, those others have launched dozens of sites, earning themselves and giving people the opportunity to earn.

ArbNet:
And could work together to do something worthwhile, but not everyone considers why invent the wheel, complete suckers, I was the same, now I know how experienced their divorce

You're just a wee small .. not for nothing that you are not just asking about the age - how people (! Experienced) were amazed at your naivnyakom.

Megamechtatel not studied any "competition" or even the basics of what you do. No elementary Ponimalka how the introduction of the product (yes, the studio will use and pay you :)) or even not thinking melknot how so - on popular products employs hundreds, thousands, millions of people and they regularly find vulnerabilities. CDA, it is, yes :)

In addition, these cool people think that "writing code" is steeper than assembled from ready-made bricks. Yes, I too was once so. Therefore, I think like you, too, need. Although 99 (9)%, they do not give birth to anything worthwhile, but fit like a mirror.

ДП 187
fliger:
Customer saytostroitelyu paid money for the site, and the money for his own advertised. This is normal?

The buyer has paid for the car - and the manufacturer advertised - by car logo. A home appliance manufacturers - so do ofigeli - the most conspicuous place their logos for advertising put, here podonki.🤣

I 78
Wild pioneer:
The buyer has paid for the car - and the manufacturer advertised - by car logo. A home appliance manufacturers - so do ofigeli - the most conspicuous place their logos for advertising put, this scum.

A paper book publishers generally turn right on their ads mold, generally impudence!

DD 19

Well, to understand - link in the footer is not something immoral. ))

Especially mail (text) - but their site is often not needed at all. ))

dj D:
I usually prishut,

Of course you usually write, since it gives you just email:

dj D:
in the footer of your email client prescribe.

It would be strange if-you used in this call.

Momenta... Этнографические заметки: http://www.sbible.ru/vasil1.htm
DD 19
SergejF:
Of course you usually write, since it gives you just email:

Who wants to write - no problem with that.

SV 1339
Wild pioneer:
The buyer has paid for the car - and the manufacturer advertised - by car logo. A home appliance manufacturers - so do ofigeli - the most conspicuous place their logos for advertising put, this scum.

If you do not confuse brand with contacts for ordering (+ lords and other factors for the PC), and the conveyor with manual production that something will fall into place.

And if we know about human.txt and etc ..

Not if someone likes to film commissioned by them (made to order) in the lower right corner of the advertising freelancer - its full right.

To post a new comment, please log in or register