HostiMan - 15 gb Hosting from 99 rubles. NVMe VDS (E-2288G 3.7 GHz) from 333 rubles. 6 years and more than 180 000 customers!

GlobaNet:
16 streams and 16 customers already overseling. Without this overselinga 8 customers 16 streams.
If we talk about real oversele processor cores. So that your understanding of the flow 1 = 1, the client correctly.
You can read the documentation of the work flow, and why the kernel can only handle one stream at the same type of problems.

Yeah, read the TC message

Virtual servers VDS c KVM virtualization and guaranteed resources without overselling on Intel-based Xeon E-2288G available in Europe (France) and Russia (Moscow).

We see further back from the vehicle

Locked node (80% load)

and conclude that 80% of the real nuclei nucleus is 6,4 or 6 minimalnіh tariffs. 6 customers * 400 = 2400 rubles per 1 node. Someone believes in it? 🍿

M 84

Load - is the load on the CPU, rather than the number sold in tariffs, it is logical after all :)

In general, yes, I agree, without overselling is extremely difficult in the pricing, I would even say it is impossible to

Mobiaaa:
Load - is the load on the CPU, rather than the number sold in tariffs, it is logical after all :)
In general, yes, I agree, without overselling is extremely difficult in the pricing, I would even say it is impossible to

Well it on guaranteed resources, ie one tariff from 1 kernel is guaranteed to be no more than 1 to load the kernel from the investigation of this logic 8 minimum tariff - 100% sold-guaranteed inventory.

Reasonable limits in the tens of percent admitted even by the manufacturer, and it does not affect the performance of the vehicle but then says the opposite.

Sam de writes that VPS have "guaranteed resources without overselling", he also shows the results of tests with falling productivity by 38%

Blank node (load 0%) - https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/2573232 - 1361
Working node (load 32%) - https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/2573215 - 1213
Locked node (load: 80%) - https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/2573272 - 843

and at the same time the client performance degradation even at 46% (but then the client itself has not been proven).

GN 43
treshnyuk:
Yeah, read the TC message

We see further back from the vehicle

and conclude that 80% of the real nuclei nucleus is 6,4 or 6 minimalnіh tariffs. 6 customers * 400 = 2400 rubles per 1 node. Someone believes in it? 🍿

I have not written for the purpose to catch the vehicle in something. And the answer to the post with no valid statement of flows.

For example, if a node has 16 = 100% flow and 8 cores, two VDS 1 stream each (total core 1) is 12.5% of the CPU nodes,

and 12.5% of these will compete (compete) 2 VDS server whose streams fall to 1 core.

And who will win in the competition of 2 customers, God knows))))

Even if we imagine the perfect option it might split 50/50 which means that each would have received for 6.25% of the performance of all cores, and 50% of the performance of the 1st nucleus.

We must not forget that the system consumes more resources, and if it is absolutely the downstream market, the system also bite.

But as noted by the TC, the rules are often dictated by the market, and to convict him in a certain oversele think does not make sense right now, every second so sells.

And if the topic turned to the closed nodah for sales, here's an example where the minimum support VDS sold 2 stream and 1 core.

But do not think that this can be straight, there are customers who buy 4-8 cores, although a maximum uses one, as it takes with a margin (which as a rule is often not necessary) on each node

png Firefox_Screenshot_2020-06-20T04-06-18.272Z.png

To post a new comment, please log in or register