Cheating mobile Internet users

D
Site user since 28.06.2008

The same word a couple of times. Last here a month ago. Even I did not understand. Pressed the button, a notification was gone in a week. Buggy robots Yandex .... supporting correspond useless.

K
Site user since 16.02.2014
dram:
The same word a couple of times. Last here a month ago. Even I did not understand. Pressed the button, a notification was gone in a week. Buggy robots Yandex .... supporting correspond useless.

I pressed the button, now waiting for sitting, in support of writing, the answer is the standard pattern as already mentioned such as our robots do not make mistakes, you have found the page and blah blah blah stuff like that, answered clearly a robot, too, there is a hike of living people already no, but if you check the page on which I have indicated, the page is pure as a tear, the question that they're on it or it is discovered the next "move" to heat such sites.

Дмитрий Громов
Site user since 15.08.2018
kopasov:
Hello! In particular reference to D.Gromovu! Today I flew chain letter "Site may threaten safety of the user, or it was found in violation of the rules the search engine. These problems have a negative impact on the site in search engine results position.", Passed by reference in the office of Webmasters and saw the following "The site uses methods deceiving mobile Internet users - for example, replaces the contents indexed by a search robot and / or redirects visitors to a page with a subscription to premium content services. ". Began to dig further, and then found a detailed description of the problem https://yandex.ru/support/webmaster/threats/gsmfraud.html

So, I have besides your YAN no advertising and there was nothing, comrades of YAN, you are what you've done, it turns it from your own advertising postaradal my website, you will not moderiruete advertising miss any "G" and then Yandex robots impose sanctions same for your ad? Again, there are no third-party ads from other affiliate programs on the site and there was not only your advertising YAN revolves round the clock! How can I be now? or for which he received a pumpkin. D.Gromov, please clarify the situation, which is now to dig? and most importantly do not write anything like check your site for the presence of such advertising bogus, and what to do? Thanks in advance for your reply. There was Pichai, then double-click two weeks ago did, like fixed, now it's a miracle that one day no longer correct, and suffer the site for at least 2 months as it is written "restrictions are removed within two months after elimination of violations."

website gamer-mods.ru

Good afternoon! Information about restrictions imposed on the site is confidential. Colleagues can give it only to the person having a direct involvement in the site, that is, the person who acknowledged the right to control them through the service Yandex.Webmaster.

Therefore, please ask your question directly from the feedback Yandex.Webmaster service: https://yandex.ru/support/webmaster/troubleshooting.html

Select the topic of your treatment and you will find any answer to the question, either in the form of support calls. In addition to confidentiality, colleagues can quickly understand the situation and help you.

Clarify that the algorithms do not impose restrictions on the advertising of YAN. I recommend to contact customer service using the link above, my colleagues will check the correctness of the algorithms and to clarify the relevant restrictions.

I should add that now limit "Cheating mobile Internet users" will act within one month from the date the violation is eliminated.

Не бойтесь задавать вопросы или писать про свои проблемы с Директом, РСЯ или ADFOX на: dgromov@yandex-team.ru. Я передам их в Яндекс.
Frol4ic
Site user since 02.05.2016
dram:
Buggy robots Yandex ....

- support. But with the support to communicate useful. I for example, pointed to the support page which redirects went to a paid content (or something). And this page has a template like so many thousands of them. On that page, as well as at all, it was only the code only Mediator. I deleted this page, just in case, and pressed the button. A week later, the label removed.

Серверы - цена ОГОНЬ. (https://bitweb.ru/?from=346394) Промокод BITWEB346394
K
Site user since 16.02.2014
Dmitry Gromov:
Good afternoon! Information about restrictions imposed on the site is confidential. Colleagues can give it only to the person having a direct involvement in the site, that is, the person who acknowledged the right to control them through the service Yandex.Webmaster.
Therefore, please ask your question directly from the feedback Yandex.Webmaster service: https://yandex.ru/support/webmaster/troubleshooting.html
Select the topic of your treatment and you will find any answer to the question, either in the form of support calls. In addition to confidentiality, colleagues can quickly understand the situation and help you.
Clarify that the algorithms do not impose restrictions on the advertising of YAN. I recommend to contact customer service using the link above, my colleagues will check the correctness of the algorithms and to clarify the relevant restrictions.
I should add that now limit "Cheating mobile Internet users" will act within one month from the date the violation is eliminated.

Hello Dmitry, you're serious? write to support and "colleagues can quickly understand the situation and help you." I wrote to the support and I flew a letter from the robot, and not from the colleagues who will not deal with every aching, and a letter is exactly the same as that of the other person / ru / forum / 1029214 post number # 26, with the exception of the other links example with violation https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_le/ljubov/3bbb_bhunp_advanced_hdt_pe/88-1-0-10168 , this page is clean, checked rechecked several times, there is no there is no redirection, there is only advertising YAN all! colleagues tested, they have nothing to do how to check my complaint of the millions of the same complaining. Thanks for the help.

To post a new comment, please log in or register