Keyvordsy - 2 years - go here and do not understand!

1 234
Geers
Site user since 12.04.2011
donc:
And why do you think that his SEO-Schnick do?

He just can not master that they can add the usual editors.

I tried to bring him in another topic where he kinopoisk, gismeteo mail and news in the examples leads ..

But he categorically sure it all and always SEOs do.

Had
Site user since 01.04.2014
Had

I do not think anything. Or rather I think - Laure is right - nothing to do in the subject - to sense 0.

█ ННП █ Самый надёжный и недорогой хостинг в России - https://clck.ru/MDrmD
Had
Had

This was still a question - since the off key has been 20 days. A traffic a week as was the lower. That it is passed 14-18 days after the trip. Could it quickly affect key off? After the SS-s need time to re-index the articles that have no keys. By the way how much time is needed to re-index all 960 articles?

---------- Posted 06.09.2020 at 21:19 ----------

Geers:
He just can not master that

I do not need it osilivat. I created a theme, so it does not overpower. The third page of the theme, and the answer is no - it is necessary to prescribe the keys or the Internet. The question is simple, easier to nowhere. And I have created the theme in order to master it, and not otherwise.

The WishMaster
Site user since 29.09.2005
Had:
no answer - you need to register the keys or the Internet.

Not necessary. You said a lot of people already.

ПИШУ ТЕКСТЫ ДЛЯ ЛЮДЕЙ НЕДОРОГО. Тематики - туризм, СЕО, творчество, кулинария, шизотерика :) Лучший хостер и регистратор. Проверено. ( http://ukrnames.com/?ref_id=3599 )
Had
Had
The WishMaster:
Not necessary. You said a lot of people already.

And we can say once argued? All the previous arguments were not very convincing.

DD
Site user since 24.05.2020

Share your: search engines love the price tags and the format of the question answer keys.

+ More reviews like format

Непродажная подпись
Had
Had

dj D, is what side to my question?

The WishMaster
Site user since 29.09.2005
Had:
And we can say once argued? All the previous arguments were not very convincing.

What kind of argument are you waiting for?

DD
Site user since 24.05.2020
The WishMaster:
What kind of argument are you waiting for?

CU waits probably arguments from those who also throws keyvordzy 2 years there, here and all the records.

I
Site user since 24.01.2018
dj D:
CU waits probably arguments from those who also throws keyvordzy 2 years there, here and all the records.

I'm afraid it does not help - as he himself does, and his conclusions are not satisfied. 🤪

1 234

To post a new comment, please log in or register