Only makes sense units

so just in case that it would have been quite clearly

they have a bunch of categories and products

species

/ Cat - category

/ Cat / tovar1 - goods

/ Cat / tovar2 - goods

/ Cat / tovarN - goods

question: how to find out what search queries on any positions shows the page / cat

in case of .html - is the basic task;)

SV
Site user since 03.11.2008
estic:
what I call "direct launch index.php" and why set it apart from the usual "rewriting". If you do not make such distinctions (or do not understand what it was about), that's your business.

The farther into the forest, the thicker .. Something tells me that it is time to start figuring out what the "NC". :)

burunduk:
so just in case that it would have been quite clearly
they have a bunch of categories and products

Lech, well start with the fact that in this case it is not about IM "with lots of categories and products", but about blozhik.

But even if MI. Your way to extra extra characters in Urla - has the right to zhist. And in general, it makes no difference what it is there will be characters - ".html" (5 pieces) or any contingencies "& ab" (3 pcs).

But this is not only not necessary, but also elementary solved without them.

That's why I said,

SeVlad:
It makes sense to only a few, who know exactly what it is they need (for perversion perversion, as I said many times)

And by the way, svezhachok on the usefulness of the CNC for users

Google has added in the Chromium code base, from which will be formed by the release of Chrome 85, change the default disables the display of elements of the path and query parameters in the address bar. Visible will be only the domain site and the full URL will be seen after clicking on the address bar.

In google probably do not know how it is necessary to the user, it is necessary to urgently tell them :)

Делаю хорошие сайты хорошим людям. Предпочтение коммерческим направлениям. Топики помощи с ⓌordPress (https://searchengines.guru/ru/forum/1032910 ) и основы безопасности сайтов ( https://searchengines.guru/ru/forum/774117 ). *** Помощь\консультации в топиках форума - БЕСПЛАТНО. Платные услуги ( https://wp.me/P3YHjQ-3 ) - с бюджетом от 150$ ***
SmileP
Site user since 18.02.2010
SeVlad:
In google probably do not know how it is necessary to users, they need to urgently tell

The tendency to simplify the interfaces are the same.

The smaller the disk imaging in the visible area- better.

They hid the toolbar.

SV
Site user since 03.11.2008
SmileP:
The tendency to simplify the interfaces are the same.
The smaller the disk imaging in the visible area- better.
They hid the toolbar.

It's like that. My message was sent to the faithful that the CNC is important for users, and that these users "quite a lot" .

[Deleted]
SeVlad:
But this is not only not necessary, but also elementary solved without them.

Try to decide if you can not specify a line ending, but only entry;)

To post a new comment, please log in or register